Noisey Owls

"Why, thank you!" said Artemis, looking truly grateful. There was no way she would have been able to choose an owl!
"Will you take this to 261 Nightingale Way, Charing Cross, London?" she asked the owl politely. The owl gazed at her wisely. Artemis took that as a yes.
Very gently, she tied the role of parchment to the owl's leg. With a large flourish, the owl batted its wings and took off through the arched window.
Artemis raced to the window and poked her head out.
"Thank you!" she roared after the owl. She could have sworn later that it trilled back.
Artemis turned back to Kida.
"Truly, thank you very much for your help. If not, every owl here would be carrying a letter to my mother just for them to carry something," she laughed.

Kida grinned "No Problem, Glad i could help," She said leaning against the wall with gufo still on her arm "If you want to meet My Cousins, were going down to the lake later on Aeon wants to go for a swim and try find a mermaid" Kida smiled as Gufo Hooted Softly, Kida looked outside, "I'll see you down there in half an hour then i guess" Kida Said warmly "I have to go feed Gufo and Nerezza, and finish off all my homework before i go down to the lake, Bring your Swimmers, and we'll go for a swim" Kida said Smiling as she walked towards the exit, "It was Nice meeting you By the way" Kida slowly made her way to the stairs, and left quietly

(( Wanting To Meet a Mermaid is the post down at the lakefront, were all swimming under water atm with a mermaid, and Aeon is Hiding, so you will have to sit on the beach, and i will come up and say hi^_^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back