Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi brushed her thick, blonde, straight hair out of her face; the wind was getting strong and the 21 year old blonde didn't want to have it keep sticking to her face. The green eyes girl was visiting her boyfriend today, giving Christmas gifts because they weren't able to see each other over the holidays. Caysi was over in Ireland, and Jacob was over here. America was a heck of a lot colder than Ireland at this point. Sure Ireland had a heck of snow, but nothing was like the temperature in America.

Caysi apparated to Jacob's house, nearly knocking over a huge pile of snow. The blonde turned her head to face a huge mansion. She thought that her dad's mansion was big.. but holy Merlin. Jacob's house was as big as the Queens palace. Maybe that was an exageration but still. The blonde opened the big gate that was left unlocked, and made her way to the door. Caysi knocked on the door and waited for Jacob to answer it.

</FONT>
This musician was a bit eager to meet his girlfriend today. Caysi was coming over
to visit him and he was preparing everything to do with a well dinner, and then
getting to spend more time with her. Jacob felt very bad that he did not get to
spend a lot of time with Caysi over the holiday's because she was in Ireland and
he was busy in his recording studio. The one thing he hated about having this
new career of his was that he sometimes couldn't make it to meeting people that
were dear close to him. Jacob had given the day off to all of his servants and had
told them to not come back to work at his house until tomorrow. He was right now
preparing dinner for him and Caysi. Cooking lots of delicious food, he knew that
Caysi was going to love all of this, or at least he hoped she would. He was a bit
embarrassed that he wasn't able to spend time with Caysi over the holiday's, but
he was going to try his best to make it up to her tonight, spending special quality
time with her. Not to mention he had a lot of surprises in mind for Caysi that he
knew she would tastefully love, having lots of presents hidden around the house.

As he was almost done cooking, he heard knocking on the door. Jacob immediately
snapped his finger's to summon his servant, but he had forgotten that all of his
servants had gone home for the day. 'How stupid of me.' Though Jacob
to himself as he started to laugh at himself for forgetting. He took off his cooking
robe and hiding it. He swirled his finger's to put down all the shades around the
room, to where the surprise's area for Caysi were not covered in darkness and
were going to be hidden until it was time for him to reveal it to Caysi. He just
hopes that Caysi would not be mad at him for not spending a lot of time over the
holiday's. It wasn't that Jacob didn't want to spend time with Caysi, it was just
that he was bind by the contract he made with the record company and did not
want to end up getting in trouble. As he made his way towards the door, he put
a smile on his face and slowly opened the door. Looking at the gorgeous looking
figure in front of him, Jacob said, "Hey gorgeous." Jacob went forward and
gave Caysi a big tender kiss on her lips. It had been a while since he last touched
her delicious lips. "Come in." Said Jacob as he gave way to Caysi to come in.
<FONT font="Georgia">

Caysi was a bit nervous standing infront of his door. Her heart raced, but her mind told her that it would be ok. Of course the blonde would have to have Jacob over to her house. It was nothing compared to his monsterous house, but it was even too big for her. Caysi expected to hear hustle and bustle in the house, but she didn't. Maybe people werent there today.

" Hey handsome." her green eyes looked up at him. Caysi gave a passionate kiss back to Jacob. How she had missed him over the holidays. Caysi stepped inside the house and her jaw dropped, literally. His house was the most amazing thing in the world.

Jacob's mind had some pretty intense ideas going on right now. First
was the surprise that he had in store for Caysi, and then there were
a few others that would make their night a lot more interesting. It
was really good to see that he was finally getting to spend some
quality time with Caysi. After all, missing out the opportunity to spend
time with her over the holiday's, he was disappointed at himself because
he didn't make all the effort he could to get free from his recording
studio to be able to spend time with her. But that does not really
matter right now because they were finally getting to see each other
again and now that Caysi was in Jacob's house, they were going have
a splendid time. As he saw Caysi walking into his house, he could notice
that she was a bit surprised to see how good his house looked and how
big it was. Jacob wasn't really the type of guy to show off all of his
things to other people, simply because he never really liked getting too
much attention from people. "Let's keep walking to the living room
Caysi."
Said Jacob as he put his hand around Caysi's waist and
started to walk towards the living room. As soon as they reason the
living room, Jacob snapped his fingers and lights instantly turned on
and he sat down on the sofa. "Sit next to me babe." Said
Jacob with a smile. "So, tell me how were your holidays and how
things are going for you. I'm sorry for not being able to spend a lot
of time with you over the holiday's. The record company was not
giving me any time off."
Said Jacob apologizing and then moving
in closer to Caysi's lips and kissing her passionately and smiling.

OOCOut of Character:
I will try my best to reply as soon as I can. My exams end next week, so I will be back in RPing normally in no time and hopefully family matters will slow down too. :)

Caysi smiled as she held her bag tightly to her side, it held many contents. Many of them being presents for Jacob, but even the most important was in there. The blonde had made sure that no one had told him about it, or even thought about it. Caysi maybe be the sweetest girl, but if she told someone something important they'd better keep it a secret of the Irish will come out of her. Caysi followed Jacob to the living room, her hand around his back. The little blonde sat beside Jacob and curled up to his side. " It was good, the whole family got together, so I found it fun, but I did miss you." She smiled looking up at him. " I'm doing good otherwise, how about yourself?" Caysi asked before tenderly kissing Jacob back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back