OOC First Name
Cole
Nobody Lynn Marsters,
tumblr_inline_mnmqh5fbX61qz4rgp.gif

What If I Felt Like I Belong?
SOFTLY NOW, YOU OWE IT TO THE WORLD
and everyone knows that you're my favorite girl

full name;; Alexandria "Nobody" Lynn Marrsters
nicknames;; No, a shortening of her name; before her parents passed they would call her Lexy or Alex
gender;; Female
age;; 24; February 29th, 2013
sexual orientation;; Straight
occupation;; Wanderer, busks with her violin.
member group;; Member
THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN LIFE, THAT ARE NOT MEANT TO BE
i'm not meant for you and you're not meant for me

play by;; Cora Keegan
ethnicity;; English, Hispanic, and Native
height;; 5'1"
build;; Slender/thin
hair;; Blonde, dyed platinum right now. Naturally a dirty blonde.
eyes;; Deep brown, almost too dark to see the pupils
distinguishing marks;; Freckles across her nose and cheeks; overly sharp canines; tribal tattoo on both feet, and left hand
HERE'S TO OUR PROBLEMS, HERE'S TO OUR FIGHTS
here's to our aching, and here's to you having a good life; for me

personality;; Nobody is meek, kind, and caring. She has a hard time saying no and will typically follow along with whatever she is told to do. The only time that the young blonde is courageous is when she is playing her violin. She enjoys street preforming, but other than that does not always enjoy going out to bars or even out to the market. Nobody is a traveler, and has been since she split from the gypsy tribe she grew up with. Being that she is shy it is hard for her to get close to anyone. Besides being shy, Nobody is stubborn. She will often not admit being lost, because she is too proud - and wont ask for directions. When she makes small talk it is obvious that her English is very good, though she still has a thin Romanian accent, which adds to the coldness of her voice it seems. Underneath though, she is patient and loving - she has only built a shell to protect herself from her own mistakes of the past.
strengths;; Intelligent, plays violin excellently, is great with protection magic
weaknesses;; Can't say no, shy, is terrible at offensive magic.
likes;; Her violin, earning money for talent, having a warm meal and nice bed, strangers who join in her busking, dancing.
dislikes;; Being alone with strangers, going out on the town, having to cast hexes.
fears;; That she will never earn love, that her sister Solstice makes the same mistake she did
goals;; To become a famous violinist, to be loved.
secrets;; Everything is a secret to everyone but her family, and Yossif.
SOFTER NOW, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF
and don't think that you will be left on a shelf

family;;
bryce_dallas_howard_083.jpg
bryce_dallas_howard_088.jpg
bryce_dallas_howard_039.jpg

Name: Luminista Marie Eve
Relation: Mother Figure
Job: Traveling Performer
How They Get Along: Nobody was rather disrespectful, as Luminista believed she could control her - whereas Nobody though she couldn't.
Icon_evanrachelwood.png
ERW.png
ERW.png

Name: Solstice Eve
Relation: Sisterly
Job: Gypsy woman (Anything that brings in money)
How They Get Along: Solstice was the closet thing that Nobody had ever had to family. She loved her dearly, and though she didn't show it, she really just wanted the best for her.​

image5.png
058.png
049.png

Name: Tsura Angelica Toland
Relation: Second Mother Figure, mutual understanding
Job: Gypsy Woman
How They Get Along: Like everybody else in the clan (Excluding the two eve's) She is related to no one. She was not a runaway like Nobody, but, she does not have any family. Nobody and Tsura didn't really speak at all, but, they understood each other. Nobody helps Tsura with her young daughter, who was only a year old. Nobody understands why Tsura left, and talks often to her about what love is like.
marital status;; Single
history;;

tumblr_inline_mnmqm2d8yo1qz4rgp.gif

FORGET THAT I RANG OU AND PROMISE TO HAVE SUCH A,
beautifully, romantic, good life

ooc name;; Cole
age;; 18
role playing experience;; 6-7 years
contact info;; PM me here, or on any of my other charrries in the account tracker!

template was made by KATIE OF MONTE CRISTO @ Caution && RPG-D, so please, don't steal, kay? <3 "good life" lyrics by francis dunnery.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back