Noah Esquire

Full Name:
Noah James Esquire

Birth Date:
November 31 (Sagittarius)

Current Age:
11 Years old

Basic Appearance:
Goldy-brown eyes and matching hair, skinnyish built and average height.

Parents:
James & Alison Esquire - James works as a PR representative at my uncle's company, and Alison is a part-time philanthropist. James feels bitter about being employed by his younger brother, but he gets paid well so he doesn't complain. Like the rest of the Esquire's, James & Alison go to many charity events, and are often in the public eye. They try to make me conform to the usual standard, but I don't want to be someone I'm not. They say I'm an embarassment to the Esquire name, and my relationship with them is very strained because of this. After being told one too many times that I'm not worthy, I ran away and traveled to Brightstone.

Siblings, if any:
I'm an only child, but my cousin Vivienne and I are way tight. :D

Pets, if any:
I have a puppy named Jimi. He's a puggle (pug x beagle) and I love him to bits.

Area of Residence:
Parents' house - A big white house in the suburbs. I hate it. It's so stifling, and blocks my creativity.
Current residence - My uncle and aunt's house by the lake, not far from Brightstone. I much prefer it here, it's so natural and free.

Blood status:
Mixed blood. Both of my parents have mainly wizards in their ancesty, but a few muggles here and there.

Five word to best describe you:
Free-spirited, curious, mischievous, tranquil, laid-back :p

Hogwarts House (And why):
Ravenclaw hopefully. I don't know if I'm smart enough, but I consider myself a quick learner. I'm creative and love discovering new things.

Best school subjects (And why):
Probably care of magical creatures or flying. I love animals and flying, pretty much anything that can get me outdoors.

Worst school subjects (And why):
Defence against the dark arts. I feel very strongly against dark arts, and don't want to associate myself with them at all. I do understand that the class is to learn about them and be able to defend yourself against them, but I still don't enjoy the class.

Favourite place at Hogwarts:
The grounds. I feel most at home when I'm with nature. ^_^

What would your Patronus be?
Some type of bird (see animagus question).

What would your Boggart be?
My father angry or disappointed in me. Or maybe being forced to sleep on the streets permanently.

What would your Animagus form be? (If you ever were to become one)
A dove, because they represent peace and tranquility. Also because birds fly and migrate, and I like to travel alot too. I'm a bit of a nomad.

What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
1- The world being peaceful, free of war or anyone suffering.
2- My family being accepting of me, and not disappointed.
3- Everyone I love safe and happy.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
When I was seven and my dad said that he was proud of me. That hasn't happened since, so it's pretty special.

Hi Viv! :hug:
Just wondering, I know Vivienne is a pure blood, but is there any muggle blood on Noah's side of the family?
Poor Noah ran away :( Will he stay with Viv and her parents during the holidays?

Hey Ari :hug:

Ok, onto your questions:

Noah and Vivienne are both mixed blood. They have a few muggles and squibs throughout their lineage, but the majority of their ancestors are wizards and witches. Unlike many 'purebloods' who erase these people from the family tree, the Esquires don't pretend, and are open about it. So I guess they could have called themselves purebloods, but they chose to be honest.

And yes, Noah now lives at the Lakehouse. They only people that know are Vivienne and Svetlana, Vivienne's parents are in France :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back