Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Madz))

It took her ages to find Kace Corelli and when she finally thought that she had found him, it turned out to be his freaking twin brother! Annoyed that she hadn't managed to find the brother she was looking for, the Slytherin started asking random people in the corridor if they knew where she could find this Kace Corelli.

Kace was trying his best to avoid bumping into people that were on their rose deliveries. There were too many them around, shouting out names for all to hear. Kace would've been one to deliver roses, however, this year he wasn't feeling it. Which was such a shame, he liked pretending he was cupid and would dress up all in red to play the part. Kace heard a younger student ask for him, the young teen would bounce with a wave to get the girl's attention. "Aye, I'm Kace. You're looking for me?"

''If your name is Kace then you're exactly who I am looking for,'' the Slytherin replied, smiling. It had taken Paige a while to find him but at last, here he was. ''I have got a pink rose for you,'' she said next before she handed him the rose in question. ''It doesn't come with a note so I hope you know who it is from.''

Kace returns the smile, taking the rose from the younger girl. "Thanks, I may have an idea," he said as he twirled the pink rose by the long stem. "I think, she not slick," he laughs, remembering Amaya and that random kiss at the Yule Ball. And if it wasn't Amaya, then it was someone random and he wouldn't who to look out for when it comes to tracking down the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back