Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Chestnut Wand 14" Sturdy with Boomslang Venom
Oh Hello,

I really want to get back into some RPing with my characters as I feel like I haven't been able to progress them much in their social lives. Currently I wanted to start off small with Scarlet since she has so much potential.

Scarlet is the youngest professional quidditch player and her life has been succeeding in her career, and she has sacrificed pretty much any normal school social life to achieve that, but now that she's in her early 20's I feel like it's time that she realises that she's missing something, I'm planning for her to be freshly moved out from her mother's house and realizing that she doesn't really have anyone around her but her family and since she's moved out it's a harsh reality for her.
Dating would be quite difficult for her as well, as a quidditch professional player she would be considered an athletic celebrity in the wizarding world (to those who adore quidditch of course) akin to Professional soccer players or football players etc IRL, she's been on covers of quidditch magazines and found on chocolate frog cards so her face would be recognizable around the wizarding world which could make dating difficult to begin with (possibly pap'd), as well as trying to learn how to date as she has never been on one before and also discovering the difference of someone wanting to get to know her or who just fan over her career.

So, Long story short, Anyone Interested in Dating Scarlet?

(I'm open to all kinds of dating, people who might just want to date her for her career, people who just want a quick fling, more serious relationships, go crazy)

82223ac828252249ff9aac6220b7f15f949bc2ae.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back