Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hello lads ^_^
So life has got unexpectedly busy with school, the show etc etc. :cry:
But I'd love for Kate here to have some more rps!

tumblr_mmi7mw1e0X1s0dshxo1_500.gif

So Kate here has recently turned nineteen. She lives in New Zealand and after her trip around the world was cut shut unexpectedly she has moved in with Stefan. She is currently searching for opportunities involving singing and acting on stage. I'd like her to maybe meet some new people and have more of a social life then she currently has! :r If anyone has any ideas just post here or pm me. It can be new people or old, both are welcome! ^_^ Oh and any other info is in her biography!

Thank you for reading and please post :r
Johanna

Hey johanna
I have Tara as I am sure you know. She has just come into ownership of makutu dinette. I am planning on having a reopning party for it in a couple of weeks when the ic school holidays are on and when I have survived all of my assignments due nect week. Kate is more than welcome to attend there (she can sing/preform if she wants) or just hang out with Tara some other time. But I am going to be busy for the. Next week and a bit.

Iv got Logan here. I can offer him as a friend to Kate. I think they were in the same year at Hogwarts so they could already know each other if you want. Hes a nice boy, easy enough to get on with and he could do with another friend to get him out of the house a bit more :)

I've got Bryan! I've been pretty busy lately, but I should be returning to normal activity soon. Bryan's a stage magician living in America currently. So, yeah. That'd be fun. He is a squib though, if that causes any problems.

Thanks for replying! :)
Tara and Kate
I'd love these two to just catch up. That would be great if she could perform. Kate would love to come, just let me know when you are starting though in the next couple of weeks I'll be really busy but I'll do my best

Logan and Kate
Logan sounds perfect. I just want Kate to get to know more people :r Would you like to start or will I?

Bryan and Kate
Squib is no problem, how do you think they should first meet? ^_^

I have James here, he's a new Professor and about the same age as Kate. He has pretty much no friends so I'm looking to get him more social. I was thinking the two of them could be friends, they would have been Hogwarts around the same time so there might be a flicker of recognition.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back