Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9" Unyielding Spruce Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Sidney Carver could be having a better day at school, but to him being in Gryffindor was not at all that great. He was not making that many friends at all. Perhaps it was because he was such a strange boy, living in a fantasy world, and playing with cards that had been around since his parents were born, if not before them. He loved all cards, athlete cards, trading cards and especially pokemon cards. There was nothing better than looking at his collection and seeing all of the colors that he had, and all of the monsters on there. He often daydreamed that he was going to catch them all, and one day he hoped that he would. He just kept finding more and more things to collect, thus he did. Sidney was perhaps the only one that did such things, and he did not regret them at all. Sidney looked down at his basic outfit, and the Gryffindor then shifted his eyes all around. Oh there was imagination everywhere. Sidney thought that he could live in this world where he was the ruler, and he could hear the sounds of rain forests all around him. Sidney could feel the urge to survive take over, but he was taken out of his reality when he nudged into someone as he walked down the corridor. Well, that was a bust. No one knew just how hard it was to come up with something good in his mind. It was very hard to do, but he would have to do it later. Sidney looked around the second corridor, his hand touching the wall as he slowly reduced his pace of walking to a bare minimum. Perhaps there was a secret hall or something down this corridor. It would be nice if he found something that no one else had found. He would be famous right now. Sidney could basically imagine himself as famous. People loving him, chanting his name, it really swelled his heart. That was his dream, to have someone chanting his name out to the world. Would that ever happen? It was highly unlikely. He would be just some normal kid, or a nerd rather, that no one really paid much attention to. His mom once said that he was going to look handsome, and he believed it. Just wait until he aged and got prettier. People would live to regret not knowing such an interesting lad.

The Gryffindor pushed on a brick on the wall that looked like it could be switch, but nothing happened. "Really? Nothing happens after I push? Well, maybe it is down further," spoke Sidney to himself because there was no one else around to listen to him. Sidney walked a little further down, before his imagination started to kick in. What if he was searching for a door that needed to open in a special way? That he needed to do something extraordinary before it would open? However he had to think of what would be beyond that door. Perhaps there was a princess that needed his help, just like in most of the older video games that he had researched! Sidney snapped his fingers, and he knew what would open the door (granted this was all in his mind). He exclaimed to himself, "Just the perfect idea to open the door to save the damsel!" Oh the fun and entertainment he was bringing to himself. He had nothing else to do, so why not? People would have more fun if they just used their heads and not take everything seriously. Sidney leaned forward, placing his hands onto the ground, and he effortlessly used his arms to flip his body, upside down and walk a mere few steps so that his heels touched the wall. His hair nearly touched the floor as well, and he waited. The world upside down was amazing, and then he forgot all about the little adventure that he was dreaming up. His eyes looked around, and he could feel all of the blood rushing to his head. He could hear some people pointing and whispering as he remained upside down, standing on his hands against the wall to help support. Heck, he could feel his shirt trying to to sink to the ground, but luckily he tucked it in before he did this stunt. "What are you looking at, weirdos?" Sidney rolled his eyes as the group left, and he remained like he was. His face was starting to flush a brilliant red. Wow, being upside down was really making his head hurt! But it was fun too!​

Philippa didn’t really have anything else to do today. She would have been playing or practicing rather, some kind of sport. But her leg had been bothering her the past couple of weeks. It wasn’t broken or anything. Perhaps she had pulled something? Hell, Philippa couldn’t say she knew what was going on. Her leg hurt and that was that. Walking seemed to help it. But running was a big no-no. So Philippa chose to walk around the grounds. She was bored and this was the closest thing to running around as she could get to. Philippa hated being cooped up indoors. Especially doing something boring like reading or homework. Ugh, homework. Philippa would rather burn her homework rather than do it. Even if Proserpina would get mad at her for doing that. But oh well. Not her problem. If the Professors bothered to make things easier for her and make homework less boring she might not always have the issues she did. ”Ow. My leg is not cooperating today. This sucks.” Philippa knew that she probably shouldn’t be as reckless with her body as she was. But honestly she didn’t care much. She enjoyed it. Why should there be a limit to what she could and couldn’t do? In her opinion there honestly shouldn’t be. So that was why she was going to do whatever she could do to get her leg to get better. Hopefully that anything didn’t involve her having to go to the nurse. Pippa wasn’t fully sure if she trusted those nurses to do what they needed to do. Some of them were a little off the charts. Which wasn’t a good thing. They were probably what kept students from going to the hospital wing when they weren’t feeling well or something. That was why Philippa didn’t go. She had a strange dislike for doctors and their healing methods.

Eventually Philippa arrived inside the castle, Philippa paused when she saw a group of students pointing and watching this boy do a handstand. She wondered why they felt the need to do that. Had they never seen a boy do a handstand before? Pippa could even do one. The dirty blonde pushed passed the group of students and eyed the boy. Eventually the crowd seemed to move on. But she was left alone, still staring the boy. ”What are you doing?” Philippa asked, her voice laced with slight amusement. He was making her want to do one too. But she hadn’t done one in so long. Philippa decided to give in. Placing her hands on the ground she lifted her body up into the air. Now she was in a handstand too. Philippa moved over so she was in front of him and also upside down. From this angle Philippa could easily see that he had very pretty blue eyes. She liked them. ”Dude you’re really red in the face. I think maybe all the blood in your body has rushed up there.” Philippa laughed. He probably knew that but she felt like it would be kind of her to tell him. Just in case he didn’t know. Philippa didn’t know the boy very well. She had seen him a couple of times but it wasn’t like she knew his name or what year he was in. She was pretty sure that he was a Gryffindor though as the few times Pippa had seen him was in the Gryffindor Common Room.

Sidney thought that his head was going the explode but it was a good feeling too. He waved at the crowd, almost losing balance with his headstand, but he managed. However they moved on, and another girl was standing there, watching him. His eyes looked at her, and he thought that she was glowing. Maybe that was the blood and all going to his head. It was affecting him and his sense. He was asked what he was doing and he shrugged his shoulders, very little but it made a point, "Just standing around, really. I bet the world looks real funny from your angle though." Sidney was being somewhat silly anyway, and he knew. He didn't really care either. Not many would know about what rested in his head. He was just any other normal kid, with a normal family. He had plenty of siblings, but they were all dreadfully boring. They all expected him to go into the family business, but that's not what he wanted. Sidney wanted to do something fun, daring. Something that not many got into. He doubted that anyone would know what he was thinking of anyway. When the girl flipped up and she stood in front of him, facing him, Sidney already knew that he could like this girl. Sidney looked at her, even into his eyes and if he was not already red in the face, then he would have been blushing. However thankfully he could not see that as of right now. That might be somewhat embarrassing actually if that happened. She was actually rather pretty, if he was really into girls and interested, then he would have liked her then and there, but he wasn't just yet. He didn't really care at all.

Sidney then felt his shirt ride up his torso, or falling down due to gravity. Sidney really turned red as the Gryffindor colors. Sidney decided that it would be best if he got back on his feet. He allowed his body to fall back, where he was in a back bend before he rose back up. He was incredibly limber, and he loved it. However the blood in his head went rushing down, causing him to lose his balance and fall on his behind. His eyes went to the girl and he nodded, "Yeah, all of my blood went into my head. It'll happen to you too here soon." Sidney was just giving her a fair warning. He had a mild headache now, and he continued to sit on the hard, stone floor. He scooted a bit closer to the other Gryffindor his age, before he looked at her, now that she was upside down. Sideny decided to ask what her name was, after he fixed his shirt so that she didn't get the free show just like she did moments ago. He did enjoy hearing her laugh though. "What's your name? For someone that knows how to do a headstand as well as me, I think I have to know just who you are so we can hang out more." Sidney was usually friendly, but since he didn't really befriend anyone the last years, he temporarily abandoned his little world in his mind so that he could socialize because he was getting lonely anyway. Hey! What if he got this girl into Pokemon? He would love to have someone around to talk over Pokemon with. No one seemed to know what it was, not that he could blame them. They were muggle.​

"The world looks funny no matter what angle I'm in." Philippa confessed as she balanced her body carefully to make sure that she didn't fall over on the poor guy. Philippa was thankful that her father allowed her to take gymnastics when she was younger. It had only been for a couple of years so she was no Olympian or anything. But Philippa was fairly limber. Gymnastics was so cool to watch. That was what led her to want to try it out. Now that she was able to do it and show it off in front of other people, she admired the sport even more. "I kind of like it when all the blood rushed to my head though. I don't know why, but I do. However, my arms are hurting me a little bit because I haven't practiced it in awhil-ahhh!" Philippa's arms started to ache after awhile and before she could even prevent herself from falling, her arms buckled and gave out from underneath her. Pippa fell to the floor with a soft thud. The fall hurt very little, so Philippa was able to pull herself up and off the floor in a moments time. Her blue eyes fell to the boy and she grinned sheepishly. He probably thought she was a complete nerd for falling like that. But appeared to be the way life was sometimes. Everyone fell once or twice. Getting back up was the most important part about the falling process though. Philippa really needed to work on her endurance. It had been awhile since she had tried doing gymnastics. So she was very rusty on how long she could do her handstands for.

"My name is Philippa. What's yours?" She questioned, continuing to still smile about the whole ordeal. It was nice that he wanted to be friends with her and all, but she didn't know why he hadn't told her his name too. Unless he preferred to just be called boy for the rest of his life. Philippa could deal with calling him anyways. "You're a Gryffindor right? I think I might've seen you around once or twice. You were on your feet instead of your hands then though." Philippa joked around. She wondered if he had taken Gymnastics too. Or if he had taught himself. Some people were able to do that. Philippa wasn't quite as talented, but if she knew how she would have given it a go with her adventurous personality. Philippa felt like doing other tricks. But with her being as rusty as she was, she'd likely hurt herself. This poor stranger would be left to help her off to the Hospital wing. So Philippa decided she would wait on that for a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back