No Reason For This To Happen

Benson Kalforovich

OOCOut of Character:
[adminapproval=7400803]

Benson made his way down the high street. It wasn't often he left the house on such trivial business like shopping but he hadn't much better to do and his beloved wife, Taneaka, was craving the most weird things he had ever heard of. She was being quite adamant about having Pickle and Vanilla ice cream. It sounded disgusting to him but when a prgnant woman demands something, he found it was generally better for his health if he provided it. Even his oys were scared of her in this state.

As Benson walked he noticed a woman looking a bit shifty above. He walked faster as she looked around herself in a panicky matter. "You alright love?" He asked the woman, putting his hand on her shoulder. He may be a horrible man to the worlds eyes but, whenever his wife was pregnant, he took her place in the world and became a caring person. Well, he became a slightly caring person anyway.

Freya had been having worsening feelings for months, like the world was against her, eyes everywhere. Nobody was safe to know, just in case they found out what she had done, they couldn't know, but the eyes and ears everywhere.... they knew. She scurried up the street and into an ally way, where she bent down and leaned against the wall on her toes. She rubbed her face a few times with her arms before crossing them over her chest and scanning the ally up and down to make sure nobody was coming.

She was terrified to see a man approaching and look at her. She lurched up to her feet, backing off toward a lamp post and gripping it. As he reached toward her, her heart beat in her mouth, and on contact with her shoulder she impulsively slapped him away with force, hitting his hand hard against the wall and screaming "Get away! Get away from me!" and stepping backward down the alley, shaking and gripping the object that residing in her pocket. Her incoherent stutterings something like "Don't come near me! Don't you dare! Stay away! Leave me alone!" as she started to cry through her clenched teeth.

Benson frowned as the woman screamed at him and smashed his hand against a wall. She was obviously distressed and he didn't have time for it really but he decided she blatantly needed help. "Look, if you need any help I know people who can help you okay? You just need to tell me what's wrong." The older man hoped she would calm down.

Freya continued to creep backward along the alley way, shivering and hyperventilating through the tears that crept down her face. This man knows something she thought in repeat, continuing her incoherent stutterings under her breath. As he spoke again ever muscle in her body became rigid, "No! No no NO!" she screamed and fell to her knees. "You can't tell them! You can't! They'll put me away. They'll kill me!" she now spoke in a persistent hushed tones, looking up at him from the damp floor, still clenching the object in her pocket.

Benson stepped back as the girl seemed to have a break down. He was really regretting checking on her now. He could be at home with a glass of whiskey and his beautiful wife and her child, but he was here with a crazy woman instead. "How about you calm down for a second love? Then we can sort this all out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back