Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Wenge Wand with Acromantula Web Core
( @Ashita Arai )

It was actually nice to be back at school, away from the pressures of home, and not have his parents breathing down his neck every five seconds. Sure, he loved his parents and all that and wanted to make them proud, but it could get incredibly annoying to have them trying to dictate his every move. But now he was back at Mahoutokuro for his third year, far away from his parents and able to just have a bit of a breather. And of course, one thing he missed over the break was getting to play Quidditch with his teammates. So it was rather needless to say that he was looking forward to the first practice upon returning to school, grinning as he wandered his way down to the pitch, broom slung over his shoulder and an easy grin on his face.

"Have a nice break?"
He questioned once he had moved closer, standing next to Ashita as he moved his broom from over his shoulder. Of course, he was nothing but pleasant and charming to people, just as his parents wanted him to be. He may be away from home, but he still couldn't help but be the perfect son he was always told to be.

The break for Ashita had been a trying one. Her brothers got on her nerves a lot, though they tried not to talk to her often. She didn't really know what was going on in their lives, nor did she much care, but it was safe to say that Ashita was feeling good about being back in school. Her short one year in New Zealand had really taught her to appreciate the culture and language she would have been missing out on, and so whilst Vegeta and Jigoku had elected to return to the school, Ashita had remained right where she was and a good thing too, because she was a prefect now and she was Quidditch Captain to boot. No one could ever say she didn't work hard for what she had. "Ong Hae," Ashita greeted, turning to look at one of the younger students on the team. She believed in giving everyone a chance and he'd certainly blown her away in tryouts. "It was...decent. I have little to complain about," she said, shrugging as she kicked up her broom over her shoulder. "I miss school when I am at home, I prefer it here," she added, smiling lightly at him. "How was your break, anything exciting happening?" She didn't know much of his family, since they were some age apart and Ashita generally didn't mix with the younger students if she could avoid it. She preferred the hierarchy of it all.​

Quidditch was probably his favorite thing outside playing the piano. The piano had just been something his parents had pushed on him when he was younger, but Quidditch was his own thing. But his parents had been supportive of the idea, it was something extra to add onto his resume in the future after all, and they had made sure to buy him an expensive broom so he could keep up with the high standards Mahoutokuro held for their Quidditch team. But Hyun managed perfectly fine and he liked to think he was quite the nifty Chaser. At least skilled enough to be a solid member of the team, anyway.

He smiled pleasantly as he listened to the older witch, adjusting his grip on his broom as he nodded his head, "Yes, I share those sentiments." While home and family was everything, being here at school was always calmer. He almost didn't have to act so much as he did when he was home and being watched like a hawk, every word and every action scrutinized. "But no, I have nothing of note to mention," it was just the same as every other break from school, "I have just been looking forward to getting back and getting to play Quidditch again." Of course, with the family's large estate back in Korea he could practice all he wanted, but that just wasn't the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back