No-one Will Find Me Here?

Lianna Rayne

OOC First Name
Lemon!!!!
Lianna was feeling rather upset. She had just received a letter from her friends back home, which was the reason for her sadness. Her friends all thought that she was at a expensive boarding school in England, and Lianna hated to lie to them. Usually she wouldn't mind lying to people, but she was finding it impossible to lie to the people who she had known she was a baby.

So, Lianna did one of the two things that she always did when she was upset: she hid. Hiding seemed like a good idea to the eleven year old. If no-one could find you, no-one could judge you. But, of course, Lianna needed to find something to do while she was hiding, otherwise she would have one her 'episodes', and probably try to burn down the school. So, Lianna decided to sing.

Hyacin was wandering around the school alone. She was usually happy but this time, its different. She was thinking about her mother and her Granny.She really miss them. Last nignt she dreamed about her mother encouraging her to study well which is agood sign 'cause her mother didn't want her to be a witch nor to study at Hogwarts which bothered her.

She also missed her Granny who supported Hyacin all the way her witch life.Her Granny, who explianed everything to her that her mother can't explain. She understand her mom very well and loves her very much.Hyacin don't even know if she would continue studying at Hogwarts she wants to be with her mother, she wants her to be happy. do I have an option? she asked herself. She wants to write to her mom but knew it is not a very good idea since her mom doesn't want to have any communication from the wizarding world. Nowadays, Hyacin was living with her Granny and she doesn't know if her mother wants to be with her at christmas vacation. She hopes her dream was a good sign.

Hyacin's train of thought was cut when she heard someone singing not far from where she stood.She folled the voice and saw a girl at her age.

"ehem. excuse me ? are you alone? you look sad. Can I do something to help?" Hyacin offered. "by the way, you have a beautiful voice." She informed the girl.

Lianna had almost finished the song, when she heard a voice. She whirled around and saw another first year girl. "I'm fine!" she snapped angrily. Then she realized that she did not sound fine in the slightest. "I mean, I'm fine. Well, not really, but I've got some stuff I to figure some stuff out by myself." she said in a more friendly tone.

Lianna smirked at the compliment. "Thanks, but I know I suck. I get told so every day of my life." she said miserably. Her sisters were talented, and Lianna was not. Nothing would change that.

"Oh!" Hyacin was little taken aback when the girl snapped at her. "I didn't mean to - " Hyacin explained but the girl continued on a more friendly voice. Hyacin smiled on her, the girl was sad like her and she don't know what to do to make her feel better. "Uhm, do you mind if I .. er, sit down ?" Hyacin asked, bracing herself if ever the girl will shout at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back