Enoch Goldewyn

loner | tired | chaser

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Enoch had been a little thrown by the reading in Divination. He just hadn't expected the answer to his question to be that, no one could know either. No one would figure it out, but he'd left the room in a hurry and his mind in it's frustration and annoyance had driven him to the library. Before, it had happened he'd have written to his parents, to angrily tell them about what happened and to ask them to do something about it, but Enoch couldn't. THey were dead. All he had were his brothers all of whom were so much older than him and none of whom cared about him in the slightest. Not enough to do anything. So he was just stood in the owlery looking at the owls and wondering who he had to write to and knowing there was no one.

Teddy had noticed Enoch bolt out of Divination earlier, rattled by whatever the cards had told him. But honestly, Enoch was always bolting, so Teddy hadn’t given it much thought. He didn’t like the boy enough to care anyway. So, when he found Enoch lurking in the owlery a little later, it was more of an annoying coincidence than anything.

Teddy was there to send a letter to his mum, glancing at Enoch as he walked in, "Hey Enoch,” Teddy called out, not expecting Enoch to say hi back. “You’re not making the owls uncomfortable with that tragic stare of yours are you?” He said it as a joke, but judging by Enoch’s face, he probably was. Teddy scanned the perches, looking for his favourite owl, and smirked when he spotted it high in the rafters, and asleep of course. He tutted to himself, shaking his head. Typical.

Enoch had been about to leave, there was nothing for him here, and he was just making himself feel a little worse. The boy was stopped though as another boy walked into the room, he immediately noticed the fact the boy was likely there to send a letter. He didn't like Teddy, though he also didn't dislike him. He just didn't entirely get him or what he wanted. WHy he was always joking about things, and then was likely one of the more driven people in their classes. "F@ck you," he replied with a roll of his eyes. "I was done, just leaving, I'll take my tragic stare with me," He was so tired of these people and this place. Dropping out would be easy enough. It wasn't like he had parents anymore who'd be disappointed in him if he did. He wasn't even sure his brothers would notice if he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back