No one else but you

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
A smirk appear on Chyou Jin's face as she view the huge, wild, unfriendly Pacific Ocean from the balcony of the penthouse of Devlin's and Chyou's. The sky was dark, she could hear thunder and she could see lightnings striking the earth. Storm was about to hit Sydney. They've been living together, yes just the two of them in a penthouse in Sydney. Since it was only them and that they were rarely home, Chyou decided to not buy a gigantic manor, she thought it was a waste of money even though both of them had more than enough when it comes to financial matter. The reason why they lived in Australia was because they wanted to live far from their family, Chyou thought that both of their family might cause trouble if they lived near each other. It is true that magic made everything easier including traveling but at least the younger siblings of them both wont be able to use their wand outside school so it would be a lot harder for the little brats to cause trouble in the penthouse.

Rain began to pour heavily as the wind blew hard yet Chyou was still outdoor, enjoying the view. "I'll kill you" She thought of Devlin who met a girl from Beauxbaton. Chyou didn't care if both of them did nothing but Chyou was always jealous, she wanted him to stay away from those who she knew nothing about or those who she disliked. Not being able to control her feeling, the black haired girl held the little vase and smashed it with her bare hands causing deep cuts. Slowly the young girl walked toward the two glass doors and stopped right before she opened the door. Her blood dripped, making a trail from the location of the tragedy to the door. The little house elf shivered as he opened the door, handing her a huge towel. Instead of using it to dry herself, she used it to wipe her blood. "Clean it later" She eyed the house elf. It was terribly cold outside and she didn't want the house elf to freeze and die. First of all, she didn't want to do the house work all by herself and secondly she loved the house elves, she was taken care by one of them since she was little. "Unless you're using magic" She said coldly and flatly not even looking at the creature.

The loud roar of thunder outside was enough to stir the young Howard awake from his deep slumber and such happening was something that he didn't really appreciate. Grabbing a pillow, he tried to cover his ears and continue sleeping, but his efforts had been proven to be futile. Such a wonderful way to start his day. Devlin Howard is not a person that one should approach at and talk, more so, if he had just awaken. Massaging his temples to get rid of the headache that so often visits him these days, he decided to crawl out of his bed. There is no use of trying to sleep now, as life had just decided to play a game on him once more, to make his day even more miserable.

Not even bothering to fix his bed at to change out of his sleeping clothes, he turned on his heel and opened the door of his room to get something to drink. He was now living in a penthouse that he shares with Chyou. They could have opted to buy a huge manor as they are financially capable of doing so. However, seeing as he didn't particularly care about the house or abut where it will be located, he didn't bother to object on her choice to buy the said penthouse. "Chyou?" He called out, a glass of water in hand as he roam around the house looking around for the said woman only to find her standing and ordering a house elf with her hand dripping with blood. "What is it this time? Won't you grow out of that habit of yours of breaking everything that you would get hold of?" Devlin knew now that Chyou was annoyed. It was this little acts of her that tells him what it was that she was feeling, and of all those years that they have known each other, he had already memorized her acts, the way that she would break anything whenever she's frustrated or whenever she mad is something that had already registered in his mind.

Looking at the little house elf who was handing the potion to Chyou, the troubled young girl took it in a rude manner not even thanking the poor little creature. She dropped the liquid on her hand as she felt stinging sensation on it and cursed under her breath. "Buy more of these" She ordered as she saw the house elf running and started cleaning the mess magically. She walk toward the fireplace with the water dripping from her soaked clothes. On the way she saw Devlin standing or perhaps he had been there watching her? "Hello" She paused as she locked her eyes at him feeling annoyed "Darling" She said sarcastically as she warmed herself in front of the fireplace instead of using magic to dry herself. Chyou was always illogical when she was annoyed, she never take care of herself wisely and she wont hesitate to torture herself by not eating of staying in a ridiculously cold or hot temperature without proper clothing to keep her alive. And usually when this happen, Devlin would stop her before she manage to lose her life.

Listening to what Devlin said, Chyou stood up and walk toward him without her wand. "No I wont, and I will never" She looked at him showing him her emotion once more, yes she was annoyed. Her heart was boiling in jealousy knowing that he met a girl that Chyou disliked. The reason was simple, she wasn't a pureblood and her goal wasn't like them two, so Chyou didn't Devlin to be influenced by her. No, no... That was her worst nightmare, seeing Devlin with another girl. "Why her? Why didn't you kill her? Why have I not seen her dead body in the front page of the daily prophet?" Her breath started to be harder and deeper as her eyes opened wider, locking at Devlin's. Now she's sure that she wants Devlin, that she want him to be hers only. It is true that this kind of act is selfish but Chyou couldn't control herself. She didn't even care if she was considered as over acting, what she knew was that she was annoyed and she wanted to show it to Devlin. "Tell me!" She grabbed him by the shirt, causing the water dripping on it.

It was indeed true. As what he had presumed, Chyou was mad about something, and whatever it was, Devlin had no real idea. It had always been like this. Chyou would get angry at something, then he'll get annoyed as well which will result into a fight or argument between them, ye, at the end, he would do something to stop her before she comes and end her own life. A normal couple would probably get tired with this endless cycle, but not them. This is just a part of their everyday lives, and Devlin must admit, that without this daily argument, it's not like him and Chyou at all. The unlikely bond between them and the complicated relationship between them is what keeps them together. He needed her and she needed him. No matter how many times that blood is spilled or no matter how many times that their furniture were broken, at the need of the day, it was still him and Chyou. Yet, despite being used to this never ending cycle and despite knowing what the likely outcome would be, Devlin still cannot help but get annoyed at his partner's antics. That was just him after all. "You're being a kid.." Out of all things, Devlin hated children. He hated the way that they become unreasonable over something, and right at this moment, Chyou was acting like one.

Hearing her talking about someone, more specifically, a girl, Devlin cannot help but to be annoyed once more. In all honesty, he wasn't sure about what it was that she was talking about, he never had been close to anyone after all. "What the h3ll Chyou? her, her,just who the h3ll is this her person that you are talking about!" He yelled, patience already cutting short. Devlin's memory is sharp, but it's also selective, only remembering what it was that he wanted to remember. Anything that he considers to be not needed, he pushes to the back of his mind.

As the matter of fact, it was true that Chyou was acting like a kid but she hated that word, not that she hated little kids but she had never imagine herself being called one of them. Before, Chyou wont care if Devlin acted nice to other girls or not anymore. It was completely illogical for Chyou to grow jealousy inside her just because Devlin didn't lay his hand on the girl, as in hurting the girl from the very beginning but she couldn't help it, clearly she had a problem with her anger management and lately she began to develop it. "Oh come on! Don't be stupid, you know what I'm talking about" Her tone became various which wasn't usual. Before she was so much more emotionless but since the feeling of owning Devlin develop each day, her old habit vanished and was renewed. Perhaps Chyou was too excited of having him back and she wanted to lose him no more that's why she her emotion was still mixed up and she develop new habits. But give her a month or two and her emotion would be stable like before, a quiet, cunning, ambitious young lady.

Chyou glared at the young man in front of her as she pushed him away and took a few steps backward. "I'm not eating tonight" She glared at the house elf who was preparing the food for her. Chyou hadn't been eating for a few days now but she didn't care, she wasn't hungry and she wont do what she didn't like. "Don't pretend like you don't know Devlin" She took her wand as she summoned a picture of the girl who he met at the park, she wasn't sure what they were doing "Why didn't you push her away and crush her skull?" She squeeze her hands as she made a paper ball out of the picture and threw it to Devlin's chest. She knew that he would be annoyed but Chyou was too jealous to use her logic. Her question was odd as well but she didn't care, deep inside she wanted him to reassure that he loved her, and only her and that Chyou could hold on to his word.

Little by little, Devlin's starting to get more annoyed at what Chyou was talking about. He's confused as h3ll and he didn't like it at all. She was being unreasonable in his opinion, and her anger has no solid ground at all, not that it matters, but even so, it still annoys him. He was already used to this almost everyday banter of theirs, yet, this one is definitely different, cause this time around, it seems that another person is involved. And whoever that person was, he doesn't have a clue. "Don't you dare call me stupid Chyou." He threatened, blood boiling in anger. Yes, they did share the same affection for each other, but even so, Devlin's temper is still uncontrollable, and so is hers. He supposed that even this thing that they called love cannot change this seemingly antagonistic traits of theirs. They're known for their tempers, and it doesn't look like that will ever change.

"Don't be stupid Chyou, you'll eat!" He too, had glared at the said house elf. Poor house elf it seems, always being caught in between the fights that they would have. If the house elf would have a choice, it would have probably chosen any other master, so long as it was not them, if it had a choice, it probably had left already.

The unanswered questions that was annoying him earlier was solved when Chyou summoned a photo of a girl, the said person that she was angry about. Now her knows why she was acting like that. The green monster most people call jealousy is slowly eating her. Now, he was supposed to be happy, no matter how selfish it would seem, yet, instead of feeling proud about her being jealous, he feels definitely irritated, cause this jealousy of hers has no ground at all. "Don't be ridiculous Chyou. Do you expect me to kill everyone just for the h3ck of it!" Now, it was not how he was supposed to answer, he could have said that yes, he should have killed the said girl, or just push her away, but he didn't, and even he himself had been bothered about that for quite sometime already. But even so, for him, such thing was actually nothing. Chyou need not to be jealous at all, the girl might have intrigue him or confused him, but it was only Chyou that is for him, only her alone.

Seemed like Devlin was as annoyed as Chyou, a smirk appeared on her face as she hear him threatening her. The young girl took a step forward him until they were only an inch apart, not caring if Devlin was uncomfortable. SHe tilted up as she lean to Devlin's ear and whispered "Stupid" She said one more time and stood normally as she looked up to his eyes. Devlin was tall, so much taller than Chyou, and he was strong, he could break her small body anytime he wanted even though she was so much stronger than any other girls. But Chyou wasn't worried about that, she wasn't worried of death, she was afraid of nothing except losing the man she loved. By doing such a silly act, calling Devlin what he disliked, Chyou knew that war would happen in a minute if Devlin was in the mood for some fight. Oddly Chyou enjoyed dueling with him and seemed like Devlin didn't mind as well.

The little house elf started to prepare the food once more, Chyou looked at the house elf and back to Devlin then her nails "Now you're calling me stupid? First of all Devlin, I'm a vegetarian so I wont touch anything that is currently on the table, secondly I'm far from hungry, and last but not least" She paused and looked at Devlin in the eye "Don't tell me what to do" The only reason why they would nagged each other was because of love but then again, Chyou was a troubled teenager, she seeks for trouble even to Devlin. The young girl enjoyed every minute of them fighting verbally or physically.

"So what are you going to do now Devlin? Are you going to push me to the fire place? Or to the glass coffee table?" Chyou pointed on each object and continued speaking "You didn't lay your hand on the girl and I'm sure she's one of those who drives you crazy because of her positive naive attitude but you kept the conversation flowing, correct me if I'm wrong. So are you going to hurt me instead?" Chyou was pretty illogical since Devlin couldn't just push anyone around him away. But again, she was curious what was the reason of him responding to her. "Go ahead, let's continue our dueling routine" Her voice raised. From this point, Devlin should be annoyed, Chyou was over acting. But again, Chyou was like this because he vanished and she was afraid of losing him again, she could've talk to him in a nicer way or perhaps pay someone to spy on him and kept her curiosity on her own like she used to be, but she could no longer do that, at least not at the moment although there was a big chance of her changing her old self in the future.

Devlin very much liked to call any other person stupid, moron, imbecile, idiot, or any other insults that he could think of, but for someone to call him using those words, now that's another question. Thanks, but he wouldn't tolerate anyone calling him that, be it that the said anyone comes with the name of Chyou Jin, his most favorite human as he calls it. No, no, he wouldn't tolerate it no matter what. So when she stepped closer to him and leaned on his ear to whisper those cursed word, Devlin's temper meter is now ready to explode. "I told you not to call me stupid!" He yelled once more, scaring the poor little house elf off. But he need not care, for right at the moment, it was only him and her alone, the outside world doesn't matter at all. It is, after all, always like that. With their banters, everyone or everything else is forgotten. Every time they engage in this silly fights of theirs, the world only means him and her.

"I'll say anything that I want to say, and I'll tell you whatever it is that I want you to do, and right now, I'm telling you to eat!" Out of the two of them, the one who would always speak in a louder voice, or more so, yelled, is always Devlin. Chyou has more control over her voice than his, he might have better control of his temper, but when it comes to releasing such anger, Chyou leans more on the 'action' part, while him, he tends to talk his way into his arguments.

Every word that Chyou would utter just speeds up the shortening of his already short patience, and her blaming him for his actions towards the said girl that they were arguing about just irks him even more, much more because he himself doesn't really understand why he had acted such way. The positiveness that the girl had drives his mad, it confuses him, intrigues him. And that is probably the reason why, when they part ways, he push those memories of hers to the back of his mind. He was about to forget already, but Chyou had just to remind him about it. Out of anger, before he realized what it is that he was doing, he grabbed Chyou by the shoulder, albeit a little too harshly, and his eyes were already burning with anger, and right now, his headache was bothering him too. "I don't need to explain anything to you." He said, his hands squeezing her shoulders tighter, eyes locked to hers before he decided to let go. "Forget it." Devlin then turned on his heel, ready to return to his room, which is so not like him. He, after all, is not one to back down in their fights, yet, the combination of this anger, annoyance and headache of his is draining him out. "Just forget it already d@mn it!"

Just as Chyou thought, Devlin started yelling at her, again the smirk appeared on her face as she placed a finger on his lips. "Why talk so loud?" Her famous monotone was out once more as the emotion on her face disappeared. She removed her finger and eyed the house elf, shivering. The house elf should learn to adapt to this kind of situation, it had been going for a while. Chyou found fighting with other people fun that was the reason why she kept on annoying other people and the elf should have figure it out by now yet the little elf was still afraid of the voice of angry Devlin or the rough, violent actions of Chyou's. "I'll say anything that I want to say, Devlin" She said slowly, repeating what Devlin told her. If Devlin could do what he wanted, Chyou also wanted to please her own heart by doing what she pleased and ordering other people what she wanted and no one could stop her. "What if I don't eat?" She had been in an experience where she was tied up in a chair and was forced to eat before dying from hunger. "Who do you think I am? Little Collin who can be ordered around?" She felt offended listening to what Devlin had to say regarding to him nagging.

Two hands were on Chyou's shoulder and it started to squeezed tighter. Chyou bruised easily but she didn't care, she had cuts and bruises everywhere anyway. "Did you do this to her? Did you hurt her shoulder?" Chyou said as she felt annoyed. Unexpectedly, Devlin let go of her and faced the other way around, ready to leave her. She walk toward him and followed him as she ruined the white carpet bellow her from the dripping blood and water. "Tell me" She grabbed him by the shirt and blocked his way. "Why? Why didn't you hurt her? Back in school we used to crush those whose not worth to be talked to, why didn't you do the same to that girl? Are you interested in her? For the sake of Merlin just tell me!!! I want the d@mn answer!" It was true that Chyou just want to know the answer why he didn't hurt the young Beauxbaton but the way she asked him was wrong. Perhaps she wanted to have fun a little, messing with his temper. Perhaps she wanted him to know how jealous she was. "Tell me!" She said once more, this time she was shivering, it was cold and she was wet but then she wanted to talk to Devlin so much more than drying herself.

The monotone voice of hers was something that Devlin really hates. He didn't like how she would stay calm and cunning when he himself would just blast everything around him and would let string of curses leave his mouth. He hated that everytime she would talk in such a way, it would seem like she was some sort of a lifeless doll, hate that everytime she did, she exudes an aura that in his perception, was trying to make it look like that she was superior to him, something which he would definitely not tolerate. He would never ever let her have the satisfaction of feeling that she's way above her. Despite their deep connection, his pride still remains. He won't let her win this so easily. He definitely won't. "It's because you are acting like a stupid kid! D@mn, just grow up!" He knew that she might have been offended by him ordering her around like she was some little kid, but at the moment, she definitely was acting like one. And out of everything else, he hated children.

The words that came from Chyou had stabbed like a blade would. Her words were true, though, of course, he would never admit it out. He was already in conflict with himself trying to figure out why he had acted that way towards the girl, and yet, here was Chyou, trying to force everything out of him. It was annoying, annoying because though she'd question him a thousand times, he wouldn't have an answer. A fact that he would really hate to be known. "That is then, and this is now. Stop living in the past Chyou!" He knew that he was contradicting himself, for both of them knows that out of all things, it was their past that had affect them so much, like how Chyou wanted to kill her father, Devlin had hated his family too. The past, no matter what, would never leave them alone. But even so, at that moment, he'd do anything to just removed that happening from that past. It wasn't supposed to happen, and it wasn't supposed to affect them all like this. If Chyou would just let it go. "What are you so being angry about? Jealousy?!" His voice went a couple of notched higher as his temper meter was starting to get full. Anger was something that wouldn't leave him easily, and though he had other things to mind, just like her being wet and possibly getting sick, his anger is getting the best out of him.

Chyou had no idea why it was so hard for Devlin to explain it to her logically. Negative thoughts began to flood her head but it seemed like shooting Devlin with questions wasn't a good idea. She knew that he wont answer her or perhaps he too was confused. "Shut up! Shut up!" She yelled at him as he told her to grow up. True that Chyou was being a kid, before losing Devlin for a relatively long time, Chyou had never let other people call her immature, she was always able to control her temper when other people was around or when she was dealing with any other troubled teenager and once the she had the right timing, she would attack them right away just like a snake who waited for a good timing to attack their prey and there was no way for the prey to escape from being tangled by the vicious, cunning animal. Unlike a lion who would scare human away with it's powerful roaring voice or sharp claws, a snake would bite whoever disturb it and poison them with it's poisonous venom. And Chyou had been sticking to this strategy since she was young. But lately she had been illogical and made the decisions too fast, acting before she think just like what she's doing.

Feeling tired of debating with Devlin, Chyou decided to stop. She wasn't going to get the answer from him anyway so she wasn't going to waste her energy or her time attacking him with her words. Chyou wanted to slap Devlin when he asked her if she was jealous but she decided not to lay her hand on him. Of course she was jealous, this was the only reason why she argued with Devlin. "Fine I'll stop" She said flatly as she glared at Devlin in the eye showing him that she was more than annoyed. "You too will not ask me why I spare an annoying guy's life, a guy who is in contrast of me and a guy who drives me crazy due to him being overly positive and naive." She said calmly and flatly, that was the tone of hers but she meant each word. "You will not ask the reason why I spare his life" If Devlin was going to stay this way then Chyou too could play the game the way he wanted it to be. She took a few steps backward as she turned herself, backing Devlin and walk away from Devlin as she made her way toward the dining table, pushing the bowl gently and let it fell to the ground, causing a mess "I've told you I'm not eating" She said calmly, staring at the poor little house elf.

The argument of theirs is bound to go nowhere, and it was really irritating Devlin down to the core. This was different, definitely different, cause this time around, he knew that despite it was Chyou who had started the fight, it was him who was at fault. And that is what annoys him even more, not being able to answer her accusations, not being able to fully understand and clarify things out. It's because he himself was confused too. He was not supposed to act this way though, after all, it's not like that girl had a significant part in life. She was just a puzzle that he had never dared to solve, someone who had intrigue him too much. But even so, he knew that Chyou was the only one for him. So this actions of hers just because of the said girl is something that he didn't like at all. The girl might have confused him to the point that he had tried so much to just forget about her, but even so, it was as clear as day that she and him will not fit at all. They're like day and night. They would never meet.

When Chyou stopped arguing with him, Devlin cannot help but to sigh. Chyou's silence is nothing good. It's just like a calm before the storm for him. He knew that she's planning something, she's just as cunning as that. That's actually the part where they differ, Chyou thinks everything through and would remain silent, like a predator watching his prey, while Devlin on the other hand, is not one to wait. His patience was just short just like that. "Don't you dare Chyou.. just, don't you ever dare to do anything like that." He knew that he was being unreasonable. But he wouldn't ever let anyone close to her. He's possessive too. What's his is his, and that is that.

Chyou started to make her own conclusion, first of all she knew that Devlin still cares, he was telling her not to do what he was doing which mean that he wanted her to not be with any other man, secondly she was impressed with the plan of hers making him react to what she was about to do. Instead of applying a smirk on her face, Chyou decided to keep herself emotionless and showed him nothing on her face. "Why Devlin?" She said without even looking at him, taking a towel that was handed by the house elf and the cup of hot tea. Right after she wrapped herself with the towel, trying to warm herself, she sipped on her tea and walk toward Devlin looking at him in the eye, remaining silent. She wanted to read his mind, she wanted to know why he was being illogical. Chyou was worried if Devlin gave a piece of his heart to the girl who Chyou disliked. After all people could change and most people are blind when they're in love. Hopefully Devlin was far from what Chyou was thinking.

The eyes of Chyou's were still on Devlin as she continued drinking the hot tea of hers. She was no longer shivering, the temperature of her body began to be warm. She was actually enjoying this moment, where she could comfortably play around and mess other people's mind and her's as well. " I'm gonna do what I want" She said calmly, her eyes were telling him signs. That he couldn't control her that she would do anything that pleases her heart. "The next time I have the chance of sparing other boy's life which is against my nature, I'm going to do it and you will know how I feel" She sipped on her tea before continuing "Just once" She handed her cup to the house elf as she ordered the little house elf to light the fireplace. "If you're doing the same thing in the future then I will do the same thing" The black haired girl said as she took a step toward Devlin until they were an inches apart only. A small dangerous smile appeared on her face before she tip toed and whispered to Devlin "I'm doing it and you will see me doing it" She then looked at him in the eye and planted a kiss on his lips, messing with his feelings and mind before walking away from him once more and dried herself with the towel.

"Is that supposed to be a question?" Devlin didn't care if he was being unreasonable or if he was being selfish. He didn't want anyone other man to touch her, much less, be close to her. He's possessive and what is his, will forever be his. If he can't have her, then it would be better if no else would have her either. He wouldn't live with the thought of anyone taking whatever it was that was already his. Whoever that person was, he'll never be able to see the living daylights once more. "I won't let that happen. Ever." He said angrily, his temper rising up uncontrollably. Unlike Chyou, Devlin's not one to hold his anger, and so, just not, he swear, he could just kill anybody.

"The h3ll will you do anything that you want. You're mine Chyou, and no one else can change that." He was already yelling, the whether outside sympathizing with his anger as the thunder roar and the lightning struck once more, illuminating his figure as he glared at the smaller girl. He's definitely mad, and definitely messed up too. He knew that she was just playing with him, trying to do the same thing that he had unconsciously done before, trying to just annoy him. But even so, despite knowing all of these, he still cannot help but get swayed by it. He still can't help but to have his temper get the best of him. "D@mn!" He swore once more, a string of cursing following it as Chyou took a step towards him. And just like that, he felt her lips on his for the second time. Unlike the first one, this kiss was different, for he knew that she was just doing it to mess with him even more. It didn't last long as she quickly walked away from him though. "You won't do it, ever." It was not an empty threat, for who knows what it was that he'll do to whoever it was that dared to double cross him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back