No. It can't be

Juliet Angus

OOC First Name
Summer
Juliet skipped around the school grounds. She was bored and it seemed all of her friends had disappeared. It wasn't unusual but it could get annoying after a while. Juliet decided to settle for sitting down, looking around for a place to sit. She spotted someone else, of course there was more than one person there but her eyes were drawn to him, and decided to make a new friend.

Juliet skipped over to the boy, all ready to make a good first impression and make a new friend, when something struck her. The boy looked familiar, as in they had met before familiar. "Hi there." She said to him, still trying to figure out who he was. The problem was she had lived in three different countries and he could be from any of them, she was good at making friends. She focused on his face, aware she probably looked odd, before a different face came to mind. A nine year old boy. "Marcello?"

Marcello plastered on his charming smile on his face while he walk toward the Beauxbaton grounds. He was pleased that his mother owled him about his gymnastic and skating practice, but deep inside him he wanted to join the Olympic and to do that, he had to practice more or in other words, he had to be home schooled. An owl of his came "Ciao Andrea" He smiled at the owl and grabbed an letter from her and fed her. He opened it and found out that it was from the sister of his, a big smile appear on his face as he read the letter that was written in Italian.

He had been rereading the letter for several time, and was surprised until a female voice greeted him and called his name. The girl seemed familiar but he wasn't sure. "Bonjour.....??" He eyed the girl and observed her, he couldn't remember her but he was sure he had met her somewhere either it was in classes or back in Italy, he still couldn't remember. "I'm sorry but... You are?" He felt bad for not remembering the girl's name, if Stefano was there, he would probably hit Marcello for that.

Juliet smiled and sat beside him. "Marcello! It's me, Juliet." She grinned, he had been a good friend of hers' back in Italy, of course he was also friends with Valentine but she was closer to him. She was ecstatic, when her mother had told them they would be moving to France, Juliet thought she would never see Marcello again, it was more painful with the short goodbye she got before they left, though her mother and her, now, step-father had been dating for a while, Juliet only had a days' notice to pack, say goodbye, and move to France. But here he was, not only in the country but even the same school. "What are you doing here?" She kept to French, it being the language she was used to here, though there was the urge to shout out her happiness and excitement in Italian

Marcello widen his eyes as he realize that the girl was a friend of his back in Italy. "Juliet!? Wh... Wh.. What are you doing here!?" He asked in the same time but in Italy. He let out a small chuckle and gave her a friendly hug and let her go. "Well I've been here for a long time and I've heard that Stefano is also here but I couldn't find him" He didn't know if Juliet knew Stefano or not since he didn't live with him, but he was in the castle so some students should know him.

He stood up and smiled at her "Walk with me?" Marcello enjoyed walking with Juliet since he was little. "How's your mother?" He didn't want to mention her dad since he didn't know if she was living with her step father or biological father. The last time he could remember was that he was playing in the playground with Juliet. "Wow I can't believe I end up talking to you" He smiled, Juliet's so much prettier than he could remember.

Juliet smiled as he said the same as her but in a different language, she waited until h had spoken until she began. "Mama split with Rodrigo and married a French man, that's why I had to move quickly." She replied in Italian, it came easier to her than French but she was fluent in both. "Stefano, Stefano, no I don't think I know him."

Juliet stood and walked with Marcello, he looked older, obviously, but still had the same glint in his eye and a recognisable face. "Mama is great, she is looking after Marina at home." Of course it was then she realised that Marcello didn't know about Marina. "Oh, mama had another child. My baby sister Marina." She loved Marina and often got along better with the three year old than she did with her twin. "How have you been?"

Marcello did know few things about Juliet but not too much especially about her now. Juliet had changed into a pretty young lady and she seemed intelligent. "What about Valentine?" He asked, Valentine used to be his best mate but they moved and they lost contact. He hope that Valentine was also in Beauxbaton, he probably wouldn't recognize the boy now. But he wasn't sure. He was busy with his training and his things anyway so he didn't have time to chill with his pals.

They strolled down the corridor and Marcello felt like a complete idiot for not being able to do something fun. "Marina?" He asked after hearing that Juliet's mother had a new baby sister, he hope that they get along. If it was Marcello, he would lose his mind if he had to be in Juliet's position. But the girl was tough, tougher than him at least that was what he remember. "Hey... Do you dance?" He asked hoping that he could dance with her. Either it was waltz/ hip hop/ jive, he felt like dancing.

Juliet frowned. "He went to Durmstrang. He's decided he's a girt to the world and acts like we should worship him a lot of the time now." Okay, so maybe he didn't act that way much but to her it seemed he was always being arrogant. She would have to send a letter to him saying that she had run into Marcello.

Juliet laughed. "Do, do I dance? Only every day." She smiled and hit him softly and in a friendly manner. "It's one of my favourite things to do." She wondered for a second how he didn't know that and then realised she had taken it up when they moved to France.

Marcello chuckle as Juliet describe her twin brother. He used to be hit best mate when they were little but too bad the Angus move to France. "I can't believe you're here" He chuckle thinking about his childhood memories. "Maybe he's not that bad" He shrugged, Valentine used to be the leader in the group when they were little but he wasn't athat bad. He didn't know about him now though.

Marcello smiled after knowing that Juliet could dance. He spun his self and stop as he gave his hand to her seeing if she would want to dance with him. He loved dancing either it was waltz or hip hop, he still love them although he prefer dancing on ice instead of off ice. If they weren't in Beauxbaton, Marcello would have his mp3 on and start dancing. He was a big fan of muggle gadgets unlike some wizards who hate muggles and their gadgets.

Juliet smiled when he held out his hand to her. She took it and twirled in so she was standing in front of him, facing away, with his arm around her. "What would you like to dance?" She moved her hips side to side before spinning out and back in so she was facing him. Juliet was very graceful on her feet, she had been dancing for five years after all. "What dance do you prefer?" She could dance most things, all music spoke to her in a way, she let it flow through her to produce the dance in her head and, if there was no music, she would find the music in her mind to guide her body instead.

Marcello wrapped an arm around Juliet's waist and the other one on her hand. He shrugged and smiled at her as he started to waltz "Any" He said simply. "Ballet? Waltz? Tango? Jive?" He smiled at her "But please not Russian dance, I can't do that" He chuckle trying to remember a girl that taught her the Russian dance when he was younger. Marcello didn't really mind dancing one of them he could dance any and he would let the girl choose.

Juliet laughed and swung out again. "Jive?" She continued dancing, imagining the music that she would be dancing to if there were any playing for them to dance to. She moved her feet with ease and a grin formed on her face. She let out her happiness with her footwork and movement, she didn't wait for Mercello to join in but was glad when he did.

Marcello spun twice and held her close to him and start counting the beat and then start dancing beside her following her steps. A muggle song played his head as he started to imagine it. He was having so much time and Juliet was a perfect dance partner. They dance for several minute and stopped "JULIET!" He shouted and smiled widely. "You're awesome!" He took a deep breath before wiping his sweat with a small towel that he brought earlier. He didn't remember that she could dance, he didn't know that she was THAT good.

He was making sure that he could dance with her the next time they meet and perhaps they could start practicing every week? He wasn't sure if Juliet wanted tho. "You dance ballet?" It was quite awkward for him to ask that to her since he was a lad. Most lad prefer hip hop instead of ballet but Marcello was different. He loved all of them, each of them had their own characteristic and beauty.

Juliet was broken from the spell of music by Marcello's shout. She turned, breathing heavily but grinning. "Why thank you Monsiour Marino" She laughed and curtsied, not noticing her slip into the French language. She often got lost in the music, whether it in her mind or in reality. "You're not so bad yourself." She stood next to him and nudged him in a friendly manner.

Juliet laughed at the question. "I do all classical dancing. I'm not as good at Ballet but I can do it. Why?" She enjoyed most dance but Jive was her favourite so she was best at it and Ballet wasn't one of her favourites so she wasn't that good. She was also good at the Cha cha and the tango.

A big smile appear on Marcello's face as he eyed her in awe. Of course he wasn't bad, he had been dancing since he was little although he was more into gymnastic and no longer in skating. He had never seen a girl dance as good as Juliet before, not in Beauxbaton. "Are you competing in the national?" He asked her wondering if she did, it was a muggle event anyway so he wasn't expecting her to know but if she did learn the dances from muggles then she should know. She would win the first place if she practice more, since they were in the school, they had to dedicate most of their time to the school and they didn't have too much time to dance.

"Just wondering" Marcello said replying to Juliet who asked why he asked her about ballet. "I'm sure you're good" He straighten his clothes and tidy it a little. "Classical dance is harder than Jive or Cha cha or Tango or tap dance. Well for me" He said and chuckle as he remember when he had a dance class and fell in front of the class.

Juliet shook her head. "Nah, I didn't hear about it and I figured I didn't have enough time to practise for it if I'm in school. I only do competitions that are at the end of the summer. So I have time to practise properly." She did have quite a few ribbons and even a few trophies from the competitions she had entered.

Juliet smiled and gave a twirl, on point of course, before curtsying. "I'm okay at ballet, it just desn't interest m that much. Not like the Jive." She sighed and slid down the wall so she was sat on the floor. "Well, I'll tell you this wasn't what I was expecting to do today." She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back