No, I don't want you here!

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley pour the dark cocoa from her thermos to her mug and leave the room. She was going to her favorite place, the dungeons it was dark, cold, and quiet, a perfect place for reading. With a cup of hot cocoa on her right hand and a potion book on her left hand, she made her way to the dungeon with her head up high. She hated people who had been distracting her from her reading time and that was one of the reason why she hated going to Hogwarts. There were a lot of noisy students there especially the annoying first years who were extremely excited about their life in Hogwarts. There was nothing special in Hogwarts, it was just an old castle filled with hyperactive first years.

Hayley sneered as she sat on the sofa that she had summon earlier. She opened the first page of the book, and heard sounds around her, it was either ghosts or pathetic students. She began opening the second page as she read the whole page accurately and began taking notes on the ingredient. She then heard a footstep, Hayley didn't want an accompany, if it turned out to be a student then she would probably argue with them and if it was ghost she would probably ignore them. She stopped writing and tap her fingers to the book hoping that he/ she would leave her alone.

Jeremy was feeling pretty bored and since he didn't want to go outside, he decided to take a walk around the castle. He knew the top levels of the castle fairly well since his own house was up there, but the bottom levels weren't that familiar to him. He headed past the third, second and first floors, deciding that if he really wanted an adventure he was probably going to find one in the dungeons. He'd heard stories of hidden passageways there, but didn't know if it was just some old story that the students told each other just for fun or if it was true.

As he finally reached the dungeon, Jeremy heard what sounded like scratching and thought that it was a mouse or something. The fact that it might be a quill against parchment didn't cross his mind. He'd thankfully never seen a mouse in the castle and hoped that he wouldn't in a moment because he was scared of them. Taking another step, he rounded the corner, his eyes scanning the ground for any sign of the furry gray creatures. Looking up, he was surprised to see a girl just sitting on a couch. "Oh" he breathed a small sigh of relief. "That noise. Did you hear it?" he asked, wondering if she'd heard the scratching too.

Hayley tapped her fingers to the book louder as she sipped her hot cocoa. She then heard a male voice somewhere around her, she rolled her eyes. Hayley did heard something but she didn't care what it was."I don't care what it is" She said flatly as she look down to her book, she couldn't concentrate with people around her. She had loved being in a quiet place but this boy ruined her mood. If there was a fireplace in front of her, she would probably burn her book. She had been doing that lately, it was an odd habit of hers but she couldn't help it. Hayley had been burning 3 books in a week and all thanks to those noisy students who distracted her from her reading time.

Hayley then sigh as she closed the book loudly and stood up facing the boy.
"Who are you?" She stare at him sharply, if his family was one of the respected family, Hayley would probably like him but if not then there was a small chance of liking him. She didn't really care who the boy was, it wasn't her business anyway.

Jeremy looked down at the girl as she answered him. "Does that mean you heard it then?" he asked before he could stop himself. Seeing the book beside her, Jeremy realized that he had probably interrupted her reading. He looked down at the ground and kicked his sneaker on the ground, feeling bad for having done so. Why is she reading down here though? he wondered, thinking the dungeons were an odd place to read a book. He knew of plenty of other places with much more light where it would probably be better to read.

About to apologize for the interruption, Jeremy's eyes widened when she slammed her book and stood. He heard her question but stood silent for a moment. He almost felt like he was being tested in some way, as if the answer to his question would make some kind of difference. "Jeremy...uh...Thorne" he replied. "You?" he continued quietly wondering if she even would share her name with him. She didn't appear to be the friendliest of girls.

Hayley rolled her eyes "Yes" She said simply she didn't want to talk too much with this boy especially after disturbing her from her reading. She sipped another hot cocoa of hers as she glared at the boy who was introducing him self. She didn't really want to know what his name was, it was none of her business. "Hayley Huberta" She said proudly, she didn't know why she was introducing her self to the boy, perhaps it was because he was respecting her unlike other students who would start yelling at other people, she hated those kind of people and again she hated people who distract her from her reading.

She then held her potion book in front of him
"Now as you can see, I'm finishing my book" She then held it back and sipped her hot cocoa and glare at him sharply "Please leave" She said with her famous monotone not showing any interest in the boy. She was asking him to leave politely, but if the boy started to defend him self then she would probably force him to leave or she would leave the boy alone in the dungeon along with the ghosts.

Jeremy's face briefly lit up when the girl said she'd heard the noise too. It dipped back to normal a moment later when he realized that she didn't care about discovering what it was. The glare that she gave him let him know all too well that she didn't want him around and he was actually surprised that she shared her name with him.

It was a nice name and he was about to tell her so when she held up her book and let him know in no uncertain terms that she was more interested in studying than in continuing the conversation. As if he needed more on the matter, she then basically threw him out of the dungeon by telling him to leave. Jeremy simply stared at the girl for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. Part of him just wanted to turn around and hightail it out of the dungeons, leaving the rude girl behind. The other part of him didn't think he needed to leave. What came out of his mouth surprised him more than it probably would the girl. "You can go on reading, but I'm not leaving just yet. I was looking for something." All of this was said in a calm and quiet manner, but after he had said it Jeremy looked away from the girl and took a deep breath. Did I really just say that? he wondered to himself, nearly ready to apologize.

(OOC: I'M SORRY I CANT KICK THIS BOY :cry: lemmie try :cry: hezz to zweet...)
Hayley rolled her eyes as she tried to find his flaws. It wasn't something easy, it was quiet difficult since the boy was respecting her and he wasn't rude. "Searching for what? Leprechaun?" She said coldly as she placed her book to the sofa. It was quiet heavy, Hayley had never carry her own book back in her mansion but she was no longer in her mansion. She thought it was quiet pathetic for students to wander around trying to keep them selves busy. There were so many important things that they could do, Hayley wasn't the type of girl who would waste her time, she was going to get good grades in the school and that was her goal. She wanted to be like her father, a successful businessman or businesswoman.

Hayley then sipped on her hot cocoa starring at the boy sharply wanting to know the answer, she didn't really care but she wanted him to leave badly. If he was from a respected family, she would end up liking him. But if he wasn't then there was 30% chance to like this boy.

(( xD ))

Jeremy saw the girl roll her eyes at him and wondered why she did that. It wasn't as if he planned on bothering her. He was just going to walk up and down the corridor for a few moments to see if he felt any breeze. If he did, he would know that there was something behind the wall and not just more wall. When Hayley asked him what he was looking for and mentioned a leprechuan, Jeremy simply stared at her, a curious expression on his face. "I don't know what a 'leprechuan' is, so I'll say no." He shook his head and placed his hand on the wall. There was no breeze, so he knew it was just a wall. "I'd rather not say" he shrugged. He had the feeling that this girl would laugh if she knew what he was doing.

The way she was staring at him was not making him comfortable at all. He took a step, keeping his hand on the wall. Nothing. "Is this like your spot or something?" he asked because everything that this girl was giving off made him feel as if he were back at home with his mother's cat. That cat always made him feel like there was nowhere in the house where he could sit and if he even tried getting close to it, he was sure to get scratched. That was how Hayley was making him feel now.

Hayley smirk as the boy told her that he didn't know what a Leprechaun was. Of course he didn't know, at first Hayley didn't know until her little sister told her about it. Candy had been watching muggle cartoons for the last 3 years. And Casper was a big fan of internet, he should know what it was. "You'd rather not say?" She rose her eyebrow still not taking her eyes off him as she sipped a hot cocoa's of hers.

She was a little surprised when he asked her about if it was her spot. She didn't own Hogwarts so she shouldn't own it.
"No, I only own my bedroom. Hogwarts isn't mine" She said coldly with her famous monotone. Hayley wasn't one of those students who would kick anyone who stepped on their territory in Hogwarts, again they didn't own Hogwarts. Hayley loved using her logic more than her emotion, emotion was rather... Useless for her. "You do realize that there's ghost in the dungeons?" She lifted her eyebrows and sipped her hot cocoa. She wasn't going to insult him since he wasn't rude to her. But she was hoping that she could scare him away.

Jeremy tried not to let Hayley intimidate him, but something about her repeating his words back to him made him think that he was being set up for something. And the look she was giving him didn't help. He simply shook his head rather than speak, thinking that his voice would betray him if he did. Even her telling him that Hogwarts wasn't hers didn't do anything to ease his nerves. The only thing that was keeping his feet in place was the fact that he was a second year and was pretty sure that he knew more spells than she did. If she tried anything though, Jeremy had the feeling he would simply block it and then hightail it out of the area.

He took another step and felt the next part of the wall. Still nothing. He was beginning to think that it was a story when Hayley mentioned something about a ghost in the dungeon. "So?" he said, trying to be brave. "The Ravenclaw common room has a ghost. A lady. And besides, it's probably not mean or anything" right? he added silently as he turned to face Hayley.

Hayley glare at the boy, she was quiet disappointed that the boy wasn't scared of the ghost. She was hoping that he would go leave the dungeons and leave her alone. Hayley then walk away from the boy and sat on the couch as she took her potion book and started to read it. She took her quills and notebook and start taking notes, she was enjoying her time especially when she pretended that the boy wasn't there. But too bad he was, and she felt irritated.

"Tell me about potions then"
She said coldly from the couch not taking her eyes off the book, she was interested in making polyjuice potion. She had heard there were some first years who had succeeded in making the potion and she wanted to be one of them. Even though she was in Slytherin, she was eager to learn she wanted to get good grades. Hayley wasn't expecting the boy to answer her question but if he was a Ravenclaw then he better tell her something new.

Jeremy bit his lip as Hayley continued to glare at him. It was really freaking him out and it was then that he decided it was time for him to go. If he didn't see Hayley again for a while, Jeremy would be a very happy boy. If she really wants this dungeon, she can have it. he thought to himself, eager to simply get out of there.

He was just about to make up some kind of excuse even though he was a terrible liar, when Hayley demanded that he tell her about Potions. "Umm...I'm sorry, what?" he asked. "I don't know what you want me to tell you and I um...have to meet my friend in the library now" he lied terribly. He turned around quickly and began to head towards the steps of the dungeon. Everything about this area was finally getting to him. The dankness of the room, the girl who glared, the stories of ghosts. All of it. And it was time for Jeremy to leave.

Hayley smirk as the boy said that he had to meet his friends in the library. Either he lied or not, Hayley was proud that she could get him out of the dungeon. She then began reading her potion book quietly "Go" She said calmly and coldly, she wasn't yelling at all she hated yelling but she loved scaring other people with her cold glare and voice. Even though she was only a first year, she wasn't scared of her seniors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back