No, I don't need you! I need my brother!

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley was sick after finding that students in Slytherin talk TOO MUCH. The night before, her reading session was distracted by them. She could not understand why these people act like market people. And she regretted that she burnt her book, she was mad at that night and she couldn't help it. Tossing the book to the fire was the only thing that was in her mind. She would love to argue with those people but her sentimental feeling stopped her from doing so. She missed Casper terribly. She hadn't had a chance to meet him, it had ben days now. She frowned knowing that fact.

Hayley then took her robes as she made her way out of the common room. These green outfits disgust her, Hayley used to wear pink all the time but she had to wear green now.
"Pathetic!" She groaned as she look at her self in the mirror. She walk to the second floor with her cold looks plastered on her face, trying to find her brother or acquaintance.

The portraits on the wall amused her. She stopped and walk toward the portrait, soon the cold looks on her face disappear. She eyed the moving pictures on the wall. She had wish that she could make one of those. But Hayley had no interest in paintings nor photography. She then looked away as she walk forward without a hot cocoa on her hands. She then stopped and start being frustrated knowing that she wasn't bringing any hot cocoa of hers. Hot cocoa during winter had been Hayley's trade mark. She stopped and groan "Perfect" She said sarcastically as she try to calm her self. If only Casper was there, he would know how to handle her. But as the matter of fact, he wasn't there.

Greyson was once again bored with this school. God he had only been here..well not long at all and already he had nothing to do. Maybe if he had been nicer to be people, he could make a few friends, but that didn't seem in the rulebook for this Slytherin boy. No his personality wasn't changing for anyone. Why should it? No one ever changed for him. His mother didn't change her hectic schedule for him when he was but a tiny baby. And no look. She wouldn't even change enough to function in a life style with a baby. It was her fault too and she just left. Left not willing to change the important things in her life, anything but Greyson. Well Greyson didn't care, at least outwardly he didn't care. She wasn't important to him. He and his father made out quite fine on their own. Except now. Now he was in a school that held very little interest for him. Stuck here without a way until summer.

Mumbling a bit to himself about the predictiment and a little about annoying boring people that he had so far ran into, Grey left the Slytherin common room once more finding himself on the second floor. He would have to make a mental note to stop making habit of this for it surely wasn't an enjoyable place. The only picture that caught his eye so far was the dark lake with the mermaids. As of today, in his mood reliving memories he didn't want to even think about, this young boy didn't even care to look at the painting.

He continued to make his way down the hall until he spoted a girl who looked in a right bad mood as well. Interesting the brown haired boy thought as he walked towards her general direction eyeing the Slytherin uniform from the start. May she was a decent Slytherin. God it would be a miracle to find one of those. "Having a bad day I take it" Greyson said his voice not exactly sarcastic but by no means could it be taken in a friendly or even slightly nice manner. The only reason he was talking to this girl was due to the amount of boredom that had built up surrouding this boy. And this school was supposed to be so magical and exciting. Yeah right.

(OOC: Sorry I'm rushing so its not that good)

Hayley had been groaning like an idiot for nearly 15 minutes now, she wanted to be home. She thought Hogwarts would be the best school but she was wrong. There are lots of pathetic ones in Hogwarts and she hated them. Especially the Hufflepuff students who would be scared of her cold looks, it was just a face why on earth would they cry after being stared coldly for several minutes? Even Candy wouldn't do that, she would probably get out of her sight and cry in her room or she would stare her back.

Hayley then heard a male voice beside her. It was none of his business if she was having a bad day or not, he had no right to know.
"What if I am having a bad day and what if I don't?" She spatted at him looking at the boy coldly. This was why Hayley hadn't had too many friends, she was too cold toward other people. Casper had been bringing guests to the mansion a lot, he was the contrast of Hayley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back