OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
He was in sixth year. Although time was flying, next year and graduation felt like ages from now. He didn't quite understand why his friends were out of reach, not that he had many friends to start with, literally his best friend at the moment was his brother but they were in different houses and Leo had his own friends with which to hang out - not to mention his prefect duties. Al sighed - as he usually did these days - and with hands in his pockets, he strolled through the grounds, spotting the lake. Today, he decided, he would find a quiet space where he could think. He'd brought his book with him just in case he wanted to read. Alessio found reading really enjoyable, especially during his free time. After a few minutes he found a spot under a tree. He sat down, and pulled off his shoes so he could place his feet in the water. Al hadn't been here in a long time, so he smiled to himself, a genuine smile he'd hid for months. When the boy scanned his surroundings, his eyes landed on a girl in his year. She looked familiar, though he tried really hard to remember her name. They hadn't spoken to each other much. But as hard as he tried, the only thing he remembered was that she was Felix's twin, and Felix was his dorm mate and friend. Alessio glanced away from the girl, instead picking up his book and he began to read.
<i></i>

It was such a lovely day, Falon didn't know how anyone was able to stay inside. Sure, she had homework and studying to do, but it was so much nicer to do it in the sun, rather than cooped up in the Common Room or a classroom. The Sixth Year really missed Quidditch, it would have been a perfect day to go flying, but she knew she had to focus on her school work as well, and Quidditch was a very big distraction to her. She thought she'd be able to spend more time with her twin or even with Lyra but they both seemed to be caught up with each other, and Falon wasn't impressed with them.
Falon was sat by the lake, homework to the side as she soaked up the sun. Hearing a disturbance next to her, Falon opened her eyes and looked over, spotting a boy in her year sitting near her. The brunette racked her mind for his name. It finally clicked. "Alessio right? You share a dorm with my brother."

As Alessio read, he couldn't help but be so interested in the plot that when someone spoke to him, he nodded his head, briefly glancing up before bending his head down again. Although when he glanced a second time he realised it was the girl he saw earlier. Alessio smiled a little, and nodded once more, closing his book and placing it next to him. "That's me. And you're in Gryffindor, right?" He asked, hoping he wouldn't have to ask her for her name because he wanted to remember before things got awkward. "It's such a nice day today," he commented. If there was anything Al enjoyed more than reading, it was being outside in nice weather. It was lovely to talk to someone again after months of hiding from the world.

Falon nodded her head with a smile as he replied. "Falon." She said. There were a lot of students, and if you didn't spend time with someone it wasn't always easy to remember their names. Falon understood that, but her mind couldn't help but wonder if all the boys in Felix's dorm knew Lyra's name - Lyra was probably obviously more important to her twin than she was. Still, it wasn't Alessio's fault and she wasn't going to blame him for it. "I know, right?" Falon agreed, "Too nice of a day to be studying!" She laughed, gesturing to her homework that was still yet to be touched. She wondered how opposed her new acquaintance would be to a swim - the lake was begging her to jump in.

Alessio was grateful that the girl mentioned her name, otherwise Al would've been in a very awkward situation and he was not ready for that. He definitely recognised her, she wasn't easy to forget, then again twins weren't hard to remember, especially if they were in your year. He nodded in agreement at her statement about it being too nice of a day to be in studying. Or just studying in general. "Agreed," he smiled. "I see you've brought your stuff though," he chuckled, then glanced at the lake. It did seem inviting. He sighed, then got an idea. "Hey, wanna swim?" Alessio glanced at Falon, hoping she would agree and swim in the lake with him. If she didn't want to, he was okay with that too and they could just sit there and talk.​

Falon laughed when he mentioned her study items. "Yes, and notice how they lie there - unnoticed?" She laughed again. She was really not in the mood to study, and was going to put it off for as long as possible. The sun felt way too nice on her skin and the smell of the fresh air and the water from the lake - there was no way she was going to be able to focus on her work. At Alessio's question, Falon looked over at her new friend with a grin. "It's like you read my mind." She answered, before pulling off her shoes and running towards the lake, jumping as high as she could so she could enter the water with the biggest bomb ever.

Al nodded, "yup, I see, completely forgotten," he grinned at Falon. He was glad that if anyone joined him to keep him company it was her and not a meaner person. He wasn't sure if he could handle any arguing right now. Studying during such a day was a waste, especially if you couldn't concentrate. Better to be outside, maybe swim, just enjoying the weather. Alessio had barely any time to respond before Falon took off her shoes and ran to the lake, before jumping in - and splashing him in the process. He pursed his lips, taking off his glasses and putting them to the side with his shoes. He wasn't blind without them so he was grateful he didn't have to swim with them. Then he proceeded to jump in after his new friend, immediately gathering some water in his hands and attempting to splash her in revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back