no friends

Nichole Madison

nichole sits and draws feeling alone because she's new and doesn't think anyone likes her :unsure:

Ginny was on her way to the quidditch pitch to do some flying when she saw a girl drawing. She hadn't seen her before and decided to go speak to her.
'Hi there. How you doing?' she said as she walked over. 'Is anyone sitting there?' she said standing waiting for the answer.

nichole looks up. "no. no one is sitting here. u can if u want. i'm new here. my name is nichole whats ur's?"replying suprisingly

'Ginny,' said Ginny sitting down. 'So what house are you in?' she asked trying to see if she was a shy person.

'That's good. I'm in Ravenclaw. Nice to meet. So are you enjoying your lessons?' she asked seeing that she would not be shy at all with her slyhterin heir.

" i haven't started yet... but i will soon" she said.
"so wat do you like about school so far?"

Grande was cominto quidditch to see if any one was practising when he saw Ginny and another girl talking he went over to them and sat down in the seat on the other side of the girl. "Hi, Ginny and Hello person i have not met" Grande said smiling "Im Grande, what your name?"

'Hi Grande. What brings you here on such a fine day?' said Ginny in a posh voice and then started laugging at herself. 'Sorry' she said once she had finished laughing.8-l.

"Hey,Grande,Ginny"said Kasey spotting them on the Qudditch pitch.She noticed a girl whom she never saw neithr met"Hi"she said with a cute smile on her face."iam Kasey carla,1st year rawenclaw beater and you?"she asked.

'Hi Kasey.' said Ginny thinking that they should maybe bak off a wee bit for this poor girl's sake. 'So what do you guys want to do then?'she asked hoping they could play a sport that they all knew.

"Grande" He said " I was coming outside for the fresh air and saw you guys so i came over." Grande looked at Kasey and said "HI Kasey, since there are lots of people here, How are you all feeling today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back