Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow made her way up to the owlery, she had been working on her homework and just wanted a break to get away and relax. in her pocket, she carried some owl treats. once she had made her way up the north tower it didn't take her long to find Ninox her owl. "come one beautiful" she said picking the boobook owl off the perch and walking over to the window. " look what I have for you" she said handing the owl a treat. at the smell of the treat, the owl opened its mouth and let out a hoot of thanks. "any time" willow said laughing slightly. willow sat there for a little while enjoying spending time alone with her owl giving it a stroke and a snack every now and then as she watched the sky turn slowly from blue to gold to pink. after a while she was feeling nice and calm when Ninox spred his wings and took off through the window into the sky. Wilow then got up and took it as her cue to head back down to great hall for dinner.

Briar was sitting on the boat, it was a relaxing afternoon and after she and dedericks talk that morning she wanted to make sure that her daughter was okay. even though she had told Dee that he was more in their daughter's good books than she was and asked if he wanted to right that afternoon she had nothing else to do so she curled up on the bench at the bow of the boat and started to write.
To Wills.
how are you going?
I don't know if you saw the newspapers recently but there have been a few articles on werewolf hunters. Your dad and I wanted to be sure that you were okay and to let you know that we are both safe. We also want to let you know that we love you very much and we don't know what we would do if you got hurt, especially if it was because of us. So please don't go making yourself a target for anything and don't feel like you have to stand up for us if things get said. just stay safe. Remember what you promised.
Also, I am sorry for how things worked out over the holiday. I promise I wont take you on one of my camping trips again unless you ask to go first.
on a different how did quidditch tryouts go? what position did you end up going for? and how are classes going? - you don't need to answer that, I just feel obligated to ask.
we were also thinking of going out somewhere nice over the Christmas break. maybe going to see the macaws or something else. Is there anything else you want to do? Chante can come too if you would like.
enjoy yourself, have fun and stay out of trouble,
love Mum

when she was done briar read through the letter. it was a little messy as the swaying of the bote had made it hard to write straight but it was readable. the next day she used one of the ministry owls to send the letter as she knew Willow's owl ninox would be at the school.

Willow was sitting in the great hall and was about to tuck into a piece of toast when there was a hoot a rustle of wings and a crash as Ninox landed in front of her. "morning nin" she said taking a piece of bacon and feeding some of it to her owl before she took the letter from its leg. she read it as she ate and drank her apple juice. it seemed that she wasn't the only one who had seen the newspaper that day. It also seemed like she wasn't the only one to have been a little shaken by the news. it wasn't so much briars caution that showed that she had been shaken. but her reassurance and for want of a better mood emotion. she gave ninox the rest of the bacon as the bell sounded and went to class. she couldn't have time to reply until the evening but she would use that time to think of what she wanted to do special.
that evening after classes Willow went to the common room to write a letter to her parents.
to mum and dad.
things here are going well. there are classes and there is free time. but the same old really nothing much has changed. I went to the Halloween feast as an angsty teenage vampire like the vampires from that muggle film me and chante watched over the holidays. and I made friends with a Welsh green.
i am very glad to hear that you are safe.
I did see the newspapers. I was a bit surprised. I wonder if there is anyone else at school who is as affected. but I couldn't see anyone else who looked shocked by the paper that day. I am fine. no one here knows about you guys. and hey even if they did what has that got to do with me. I am a big girl. as much as your camping trips are hard, and I still don't know if an apology is enough I do know how to look after myself.
Actually, after I read the newspaper there was a club fair. and I decided to join the student defence association. so I am learning even more ways to look after myself. and there will be a duelling tournament after Christmas.
quidditch tryouts sucked. I couldn't decide what position to go for. and it seems like they had enough older students to fill the team but I will be cheering for Gryffindor from the stands next match, they beat Hufflepuff and have a game against Slytherin next week.
as for something nice to do going to see the macaws would be good. or Alkander one of my friend's families owns a wildlife sanctuary and they rescued unicorns over the summer. can we go there? chante, aunty Madlyn and uncle chay could come.
See you soon
love you
Willow
Once she had finished the letter she headed to the owlery to send it before heading to the gret hall for dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back