Nightray, Armin

Armin Nightray

OOC First Name
Raze

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION

WHAT DO I SING FOR?
WHAT DO I LIVE FOR? WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY LIFE?​

ARMINXAVIERRENIGHTRAY
'Follow me! I'm your great and noble superhero!'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
256z3va.gif

WHAT DO I SING FOR?
I just sing without understanding the reason why
Yes, I ran, seeking the answers
Though I knew there was nothing out there for me to reach
</FONT></FONT></COLOR>

FULL NAME: Armin Xavierre Richiliu Nightray
Armin - German - Protective/Soldier
Xavierre - French - Owner of a new home

NICKNAMES: Armin, Zae
Though he loves giving people names, Armin didn't like it
when people gives him nicknames. The only persons he does
allow to call him other names were his brother, sister, and selected
cousins. Ariadne and Aaren calls him Zae, and he didn't really mind it.
He would usually insists that his brother give him a nickname as a sign
of affection too, but his twin would brush him off every time.

DATE OF BIRTH: 1st day of September, 2024

BLOOD STATUS: - Pure Blood

SCHOOL AND HOUSE: Hogwarts New Zealand, Gryffindor

WAND: -​
SO LET'S GO MAD!
Let's fall asleep! Until we fall apart!
HAIR: Armin, like his father, has curly brown hair with bangs swept to the side. Under certain light conditions, his hair would appear to be a lighter shade of red too. Having an identical twin, the only thing that distinguishes them apart was the way that their fringes were swept, usually however, Armin copies his the way his twin's hairstyle in an attempt to look exactly just like him to confuse other people.

EYES: Armin has a pair of large, almond shaped, hazel eyes, something which he inherited from his father too.

BODY TYPE: Armin had inherited his build from his Asian descent father. Like his twin, he has average height and small built. Though he didn't really mind being small, he didn't like that fact to be pointed out to him.

VOICE: Armin has a high pitched voice full of energy. He tends to talk animatedly and in an over dramatic manner.

ACCENT and LANGUAGES: Though born in England, Armin's accent wasn't as obvious and strong as his cousins'. This was probably because he and his twin travels a lot, especially as they often visit their sister who lives away from them. Because of traveling, and because though he wasn't an avid reader, he does love to learn new things, he knew how to speak a few language other than his native tongue. He knew how to speak French and Japanese too, mostly because his relatives on his father's side.

POSTURE: Relaxed and carefree. Though he had attended various etiquette lessons, Armins tends to dismiss all the things that he had learned, from proper eating manners, to the proper way of talking and standing. He carries himself without any worry for what his relatives will say.
<FONT font="Verdana">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I HATE THE RULES!
I DON'T WANT TO BE HELD DOWN
So I run away forgetting everything around me
I hate to be told what to do! I want to be a little wicked
GENERAL PERSONALITY: In a word, Armin is conspicuous. He is loud, flashy, and striking in both attitude and appearance. He always makes it a point to assert his presence even though it isn't exactly necessary. Though haughty and tactless, there is a certain air of poise and elegance to him that came from his strict upbringing. Unlike his twin who's clearly obsessed with cleanliness and symmetry, Armin is extremely vain. At the same time, however, he isn't the most sophisticated personality out there. There's an odd incongruity between his outward appearance and his inner temperament as he has the face of an angel, but the temper of a demon, though he is quite good at keeping his emotions in check and playing different roles when the situation calls for it. He is a paradox of personalities as he tends to wear different masks around different people.

In front of most people, he is usually rude and over-dramatic. He would never hesitate to call someone an idiot to their face. He tends to speak his mind and do as he pleased, not unlike a spoiled child. He would not know courtesy even if courtesy is about to punch him in the face. Also like a child, he is easily bored and difficult to please - it is also fairly hard to make him angry. The easiest way to get on his bad side is to disturb him while he's taking a nap, which is the equivalent of approaching him with a death wish.

Armin is extremely expressive too. He is fond of theatrics, and tends to exaggerate things and make a big deal out of everything. This side of his personality, however, only shows itself when around people he's close to, usually his sister Arianna, his brother Rivaille, and most of his cousins. Unlike most of his cousins, however, Armin had no desire to compete for the position of the head of the family. He thinks that that required too much work and effort, something that he was not willing to give. He, however, does compete with others still as he thinks that it would be more fun that way.

He loves to push other people outside of their comfort zones, often playing pranks just for the laughs. He loves seeing people get flustered, but though he's made his share of death threats to whoever has gotten on his nerves, it's mostly all for show and he rarely follows through. Overall, he is not really a violent person at heart, and will occasionally show signs of kindness that confuse people more than anything, considering his attitude most of the time.

MOST PROMINENT PERSONALITY TRAIT: Stubborn, Extroverted, Optimistic

STRENGTHS: Armin can adapt well in any situation. He can bend his personality to suit the preference of the one he's talking to. He can be your friends, your confidant, your brother, or your classmate. He can play any role and is extremely proud of it. He can talk his way out of situations and is almost always ready to jump into any opportunity.

WEAKNESSES: Because he wears a lot of masks, Armin cannot be trusted. Among the Nightray children, he was among the ones who's the least to say the truth and almost always weaves lies in order to make the situation lean in his favor. One the Nightrays' worst traits were their pride, and this too, was the same with Armin. Though his pride wasn't as huge as his cousin, Liam's was, his pride brings him too much trouble as it things has always to go his way or not at all. Because he tends to play a lot of role, there were times when even he, himself, do not know the real him, though this doesn't really bother him as he preferred to look at everything in the third person point of view.

MBTI: TYPE - -

ENNEAGRAM: TYPE -The TYPE-

WESTERN ZODIAC: Sign-

EASTERN ZODIAC: -

BLOOD TYPE: -
WHY AM I ALIVE?
WHAT'S MY PURPOSE?
I asked the stray cat
The cat said nothing in reply
It just looked at me through spiteful eyes
CURRENT DREAM IN LIFE: -

LONG TERM GOAL: -

SHORT TERM GOAL: - -
I DRANK UP SOME COFFEE
THAT I COULDN'T STAND TO DRINK
AND LOOKED UP AT THE CLOUDED SKY
What am I able capable of right now?
I don't even know that much

HOBBIES: Armin loves to push people outside their comfort zone. He couldn't sit still, he always had to do something. Often times, he would be tinkering or just messing with some things. He would often play pranks on unsuspecting stranger too just to get a laugh out of it.

SPENDING FREE-TIME: Armin loves to travel. He didn't like staying inside a room more than necessary. He can usually be found doing something crazy and fun, whether it be running after the animals, climbing tress, or just poking his nose on other people's businesses. He

SPENDING NON-FREE TIME: Even during non-free time, Armin can still find something to entertain him. Nothing can keep his attention for long, and thus, he finds it hard to focus in his studies. He daydreams a lot and would usually zone out during lectures. He doesn't really study a lot too, often times putting off doing his homework until the last minute. He is used to cramming up for exams and deadlines which is frown upon by his twin. But old habits are hard to die and it isn't like he was planning to change it anytime soon.

QUIRKS: -
SO I SING AND SHOUT, PARADICHLOROBENZENE!
I SCREAM WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON WHY
Can you be satisfied with the way things are?
Might you change if you tore free from all these rules?

FAVORITE FOOD: -

FAVORITE COLOR: -

FAVORITE MUSIC: -

FAVORITE SEASON: -

FAVORITE PETS: -

FAVORITE ROOM/PLACE: -

FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY: -

FAVORITE POSSESSION: -
I'D LIKE TO SPILL MY GUTS TO SOMEONE, ANYONE!
I'LL WIELD JUSTICE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
With justice as shield, my stress melts away
As we stop wandering we don't realize our foolish deeds
BIGGEST FEARS: -

BIGGEST HOPE: -

BIGGEST DREAM/PASSION: -

BIGGEST REGRETS: -

ARCANA: -
DOES THIS SONG HAVE MEANING?
THIS SONG HAS NO MEANING
Is this verse sinful? This verse is not sinful

PATRONUS: -

MIRROR OF ERISED: -

BOGGART: -

AMORENTIA: -
THIS IS ALL JUST HYPOCRISY, ISN'T IT?
WHAT IS MY LIFE EVEN WORTH?
The stray cat drowned to death, I threw away the emptied coffee can
And looked up at the darkened sky

FAMILY: -

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MYSELF?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE
And then you laughed at me, and then I shove you away
I am RIGHT and YOU are WRONG!
Embraced by emptiness, I fade away until I disappear
<i>
</i></SIZE>
<i>
</i>​
<COLOR color="#8B6969">
15pfudk.gif
<FONT font="Verdana">LYRICS: <SIZE size="50">Paradichlorobenzene by Owata-P , english translation: Animelyrics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back