Nightmares

Aiden chuckled lightly then kissed Bella tenderly. When they pulled away Aiden pet her head softly then she said, "No I didn't know...that's great Bells, I think I might try and get a job at Flourish and Blotts, I mean my cousin is the shop keeper, should be pretty easy." Aiden shrugged his shoulders with a soft chortle at this.

Isabella laughed softly at what he said, adding, "Yeah you could work there, it would be fun!" She smiled inward before she continued with what she had wanted to say, "Well, at Dervish and Banges, they have these rings...that can lead you to where ever the other person that is wearing the rings are. They even change colors like white for fine, red for hurt, and black for dead," she explained nonchalantly while biting her lip. She didn't want to feel all needy but she thought wearing the rings with Aiden would give her more comfort and perhaps closure and finally let her sleep away from him.

Aiden raised his eye brows slightly and thought, Rings? That's a bit fruity, but I better agree to this to give her comfort, I don't have to wear them all the time. Aiden nodded his head softly and said, "Sounds nice..." Aiden hoped slightly that Bella was just mentioning this for conversation purposes, but he had a feeling she was not.

Isabella could tell by Aiden's tone that he was thinking exactly what she thought he would be thinking. She laughed it off and decided to drop the conversation, too tired to continue anyway. "Nevermind," she said softly, giving him a kiss on his jawline once more before closing her eyes again. She was really starting to feel the lack of sleep affect her as her eyelids drooped heavily and although this was nice, she knew they couldn't stay here all night. "I think we should go to bed," Bella said quietly into his chest.

Aiden nodded his head softly and said, "Yeah and we've got to deal with Styx tomorrow..best be well rested Bells." Aiden cradled Bella into his chest carefully as he stood up, then said, "You want me to take you to your common room?" Aiden began walking with Bella still in his arms then kissed her forehead gently as he waited for her response.

Bella groaned when he mentioned that they had Herbology class tomorrow, she was not looking forward to that tomorrow morning. "Don't remind me," she said with a half smile. She wrapped her arms around Aiden's neck and nodded when he asked if him wanted him to take her to her common room. She smiled sheepishly as she felt so tiny in Aiden's arms like this. She was so tired that by the time they reached the dungeons she was practically asleep in his arms already. Once she was on the ground again she turned to look at Aiden and said, "Thanks babe." She gave him one last kiss on the lips and asked, "Do you want your sweater back?" as she hugged herself with it on.

When Aiden set her down carefully he put his hands at the small of her back then smiled at her and said, "No, you can keep it, it looks so much better on you anyways." Aiden kissed her cheek gently then raised his right hand to her upper back and his left staying where it was then he gave Bella a gentle smile and said, "Sleep well Bells." Aiden hugged Isabella tightly before letting her go hesitantly and turning on his heals and walked off, making a slight pitter patter as he went along.

"Thanks," she said to him sweetly. "Good night," she replied before turning to the entrance to the Slytherin common room and whispering the password as Aiden left. When she got to her dorm room she was finally able to go to sleep, wearing Aiden's sweater because the smell of him soothed her. She hoped she had finally found a "cure" to her nightmares.

[End. :p ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back