Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella lay in her bed, tossing and turning as she had the same nightmare yet again. They had began ever since she spent the summer with Aiden at his house and every night she'd wake up screaming. Right on cue, the Death Eaters swooped up and took her just the way they'd done with Headmistress Barker and Isabella let out a very loud scream, waking up Alyssa. After pleading with her that she was fine and to go back to bed, Alyssa went back to sleep and Isabella sat in her bed afraid to sleep again.
When this had first started she was able to sneak over to Aiden's room and fall asleep there where she felt safe, but now that they were back in school she couldn't go to his room anymore. Stupid common rooms with stupid passwords, she thought bitterly. The nightmares had become scarier and occurred more often now and Isabella didn't know what to do. A few tears ran down her face but she wiped them away.

She got up out of bed and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, one of the few times she thought it was okay to wear jeans, slipped off her nightgown and put a plain grey cotton t-shirt on. She slipped her feet into her shiny black flats and tip toed out of her common room and carefully made her way all the way up to Gryffindor tower. She knew it was dumb of her to do so, and hated that she had no way of letting Aiden know she was there but she just leaned against the wall and slid down it, sitting on the cold floor. She rested her elbows on her knees and put her head in her hands, wishing somehow that Aiden could be here with her.

Aiden hadn't gone to sleep yet, he had major Jet lag, over the week end he had gone to America to visit one of his friends, he had gotten used to the time zone unfortunately and was awake now, Aiden was a very typical boy, he liked his sleep, he needed his sleep, and now he wanted his sleep. Aiden groaned quietly then walked out of his dorm room, after putting on some jeans and a black hoodie. Aiden wasn't wearing shoes, and didn't plan on wearing them, it was still warm out and they just made more noise and it was way passed curfew.

When Aiden exited the common room he was surprised to see Bella and he looked at her softly, her eyes red from tears and fear. She's been having nightmares still, Aiden thought with a slight groan for Bella. "Hey Bells, not sleeping still? I thought you said that it's been getting better." Aiden took a seat beside her and kissed her warm cheek gently, he could feel the salty tears that had been on her cheek and then he leaned he head away gently, then tucked hers into his chest and rested his on top of her head carefully.

Isabella heard someone approaching and was about to get up and leave because it was way passed curfew so if she got caught out of bed she'd be in trouble, but she recognized Aiden's voice. She smiled weakly at how in tune they seemed to be recently and simply nodded when he said she still wasn't sleeping. She fought back her tears and replied softly, "They were getting better, but now it's like they've gotten worse," she sighed softly and quickly got comfortable in Aiden's chest. It was as if she fit there perfectly and lately the only way she seemed to feel secure at night. She could smell his scent immediately and it made her smile, it was one of the things that could always help lull her to sleep. "I don't know how to make them stop," she said angrily. She didn't even know how they started, the kidnapping of Alicia had happened almost a year ago. Isabella sighed once more in frustration.

Aiden sighed softly then said in a hushed, soothing tone, "It's going to be fine Bella, I promise." Aiden didn't really like how cliche that sounded but he believed it to be true, it had to work out for the better. At least he thought it had to. Aiden began to run his fingers through Bella's hair as they sat in silence, the only noise was Bella's sigh of frustration and Aiden's cool breathing. Aiden looked down at Bella and smiled inwardly, though he didn't like how upset she was, he quite enjoyed the fact that he could make it disappear, even by doing the simplest things. Aiden began to rub Bella's arm soothingly, he knew that soon this would work, but only for the night, this had happened all through the summer, and he felt awful, at first he thought Bella was just scared of the room so he moved her things to the room next to his, but it continued happening, then he finally asked what was wrong.

Isabella sat there in silence, letting Aiden's words ring in her ear. She hoped it would be fine. She knew most people just said that to quiet the person complaining, but she felt there was some truth in Aiden's words. "I hope so," she repeated her thoughts out loud. She shifted herself to cuddle up to him more comfortably as she wracked her brains trying to figure out why the nightmares had began in the first place, trying to pinpoint a certain event that caused Bella to start freaking out in her subconscious. Aiden began stroking her arm as he often did to soothe her and she smiled and closed her eyes drowsily, making her mind go numb and thoughts drift away. She was so tired and sleep deprived, yet the only way she would be able to sleep tonight was if Aiden were there with her somehow. She frowned as she knew that there was nothing they could do about that.

Aiden watched as Bella's eye lids became heavier and soon close, he kissed her forehead gently and adjusted himself careful as to not move her too much, so she could fall asleep against his chest and so he might be able to do the same. Aiden looked at Bella as she frowned and he whispered quietly, "Go to sleep Bella, I'll be right here." Aiden kissed Bella's cheek, letting his lips trace her jawline gently then he tilted his head back against the wall, and closed his eyes tiredly, hoping Bella would fall asleep, he didn't like that she was so scared.

Isabella didn't want to move as he told her to go to sleep. She wanted nothing more than to sleep right here against the cold stone wall and floor as long as she was with Aiden, but she was afraid they'd get in trouble. "What if someone comes?" she asked, opening her eyes and looking up at him. She could see the square of his clenched jaw and she leaned up and kissed it, taking in his scent while doing so.

Aiden sighed softly and opened his eyes, he didn't know how to answer her question now, then he furrowed his eye brows slightly then said, "I'll carry you into the common room, and I'll wake up Steph, I'm sure she'd be more then happy to let you sleep there for the night?" Aiden knew that wouldn't work but he was trying his hardest. Aiden smiled when Bella kissed him and he tilted his head down gently then promised gently, "I'll figure something out."

Isabella's lips formed a genuine smile spread across her face. "Thanks," she whispered in his ear as she gave him another soft kiss on his cheek this time. She knew the plan he had just said would never work and would get them in heaps of trouble if someone saw her in the Gryffindor common room, but the fact that he was willing to consider it made her feel better. She smiled to herself once again and laid her head down on his chest again, reaching for his hand and interlacing her fingers with his while tracing the lining of his hoodie.

Aiden smiled as Bella reached for his hand, he moved it so it was easier for her to take it in hers. Aiden smiled once more at Bella then kissed her cheek in return for the one she gave him, he gently touched his head onto her shoulder, closing the lids of his eyes over his bloodshot eyes.

Isabella watched Aiden out of the corner of her eyes and sighed quietly. Her not being able to sleep was keeping him awake too and she felt horrible about it. She stroked his hand with her fingers that were still intertwined with his as she hummed a song to lull them both to sleep. Breathing in his sweet smell, it wasn't long before Bella was actually asleep on Aiden. She hoped to actually get a few good hours of sleep here before Herbology class tomorrow.

As she slept in the corridor there, her hand had slipped out of Aiden's grasp. She whimpered in her sleep as she saw a letter laying there on Aiden's counter addressed to Aiden's father. The contents of the letter made Bella's insides squirm and the next thing she saw were Death Eaters coming from up above again. Bella wanted to scream but she couldn't. She could feel her eyelids fluttering and her small hands reached around her for Aiden's hand in the darkness hoping to reach it before the Death Eaters reached her.

Aiden smiled at Bella's humming, it was quite soothing, then it drifted off as she began to fall asleep. Aiden smiled and watched Ball sleep carefully, adjusting her on him, so she didn't wake up with a kink in her neck or a sore back. When Bella whimpered Aiden stroked her soft cheek with his hand, then cupped her face in his hands worriedly as he said softly, "Bella..it's okay, it's a dream." Aiden felt a pang in his stomach as he watched her sleep, her worry and fear made him feel upset and guilty.

Isabella pried her eyelids open as she heard Aiden's voice and then felt his warm hand on her cheek. She had just seen something in her nightmare that she'd never seen before. She was breathing heavily but had to calm breathing down before she could tell him. "The letter..." she managed to get out. "At your house," she said closing her eyes so she could see it again in her mind, though she would rather not. "For Gaspard," she managed to finish. She hadn't managed a complete sentence, but she hoped he would understand her. Isabella shivered as she sat there, realizing what had made her nightmares start. She looked in Aiden's eyes, trying to read his mind, wondering what he could possibly be thinking and tore her gaze away from him. She didn't want him to think his family scared her, but it did for some reason.

Aiden sighed inwardly and looked away, pulling Bella closer to him, he knew she was scared but there was nothing he could do, his family was filled with Death Eaters and his father was a bad man. Aiden didn't know what to say so she just stayed quiet for a moment. After a long moment of eerie silence he flicked his eyes back to Bella and said, "You're scared?" Aiden's question was more of a statement but he didn't know what else to say.

Isabella avoided Aiden's gaze, not wanting to answer his question. Yes she was scared, but if she admitted it what would that do? It wouldn't help her sleep better at all. It wasn't Aiden's fault either, it yet she was keeping him from getting rest. From the first time she met Aiden, before she even liked him, she had never wanted to seem weak to him. Her uncles taught her early on that showing fear or weakness to someone made you a target. But this was Aiden. Aiden was her protector, always had been since she met him. She smiled as she remembered how it used to annoy her, and how she'd always fight with him, saying that she could take care of herself. Now here she was, staring into his eyes, scared and at a loss for words. She reached down for his hands and said, "Not with you."

Aiden put his hand under Bella's chin softly and lifted he head up gently so it could look her straight in the eyes and said honestly, "They'd never hurt you." He's family may have been bad but they weren't foolish, Bella was a child, why would they waste their time to kill a child? Unless they were the ministers child, they wouldn't see the point, and he knew it.

Bella stared back into Aiden's eyes, searching for the truth behind his words. She bit her lip and knew he was telling the truth and gave him a weak smile. "I believe you," she said sincerely. She kissed him on the lips for a moment which sent warmth through her entire body and made her stop shivering. She pulled away and sighed in happiness. "Now if only we can finally get some sleep," she said with an apologetic look at Aiden. She could see the moon casting shadows through a window and hoped it wasn't too late yet. She wanted to linger here with Aiden a bit longer to surround herself with everything about him, his warmth, his touch, his smell, his security.

Aiden looked at Bella and forced a smile, he was slightly saddened that she was so scared of him and his family, as bad as they were, they were still his family, and he loved them, maybe not his father, but that was for completely different reasons. Aiden kissed Bella back, his actions a bit distant but it was discrete. When they pulled away Aiden nodded his head gently and asked as he rubbed her fore arm gently with his hand, "Are you cold Bella? You feel like ice." Aiden couldn't help but shiver discretely, as he touched his hot skin to her freezing skin.

Isabella smiled and said, "Yeah just a little," she shrugged as if to say it was no big deal. Perhaps wearing a thin cotton shirt in the middle of the night wasn't such a smart idea. Bella lifted her hand up to her lips where Aiden kissed her and felt something wasn't right about it. "Something's wrong," she said, knowing Aiden just as well as he knew her now. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised, though her eyes were filled with concern, as she expected him to tell her what was wrong.

Aiden took his sweater off and helped Bella into it and asked gently, "Any better babe?" Aiden glanced away when Bella realized that he wasn't too happy that she was scared then glanced back over in her direction, averting her gaze slightly then admitted with a soft sigh, "You're scared of my family, you can't expect me to be okay with that." Aiden looked away once more but continued to rub her arm with his hand.

Isabella wriggled into Aiden's sweater hugging herself as she could now smell Aiden's scent all over her. She blushed when he called her babe and nodded sheepishly and giving him a light kiss as a thank you.

When Aiden finally said what was bothering him, Bella sighed sadly. She didn't mean for Aiden to feel like that. "I'm really sorry babe," she said blushing as she repeated the word Aiden had used to address her but smiling anyway. "I didn't mean to offend you or your family," she said honestly. "It'll take a bit of time, but I know your family won't do anything to hurt me. It's just these stupid nightmares twisting the truth for me," she said weakly.

Once more Aiden cupped Bella's small face with his rough hand and he said, "I know Bells." Aiden kissed her forehead gently then tilted his head down gently giving her an Eskimo kiss with a slight smile at the lack of distance between the two before saying, "You didn't offend me..I just want you to feel comfortable around me." And if you're scared of my family, you can't be completely comfortable with me... Aiden thought, making sure he didn't hint in any way that his thought had just finished off what he was going to say.

Isabella sighed lightly and smiled. "I do feel comfortable around you, I feel safe around you!" Bella explained. "How else can you explain the reason I can't sleep without you?" she said sweetly, resting her forehead lightly on his to cover the distance between them, reaching for his hand once again. She sighed and closed her eyes blissfully as she could smell his scent on his sweater than she was wearing.

Aiden's lips formed a crooked smile and he said, "Not sure..perhaps it's just because I'm so enchanting." Aiden rolled his eyes as he said enchanting, his rough voice contrasting his words and his actions completely. Aiden took Bella's hand in hers as she reached for it then he smiled as Bella closed her eyes.

Isabella laughed at Aiden, "You certainly are enchanting to me, babe," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, leaning in for a kiss. She then rested her head on his shoulder as the lack of sleep overcame her again. She closed her eyes and made herself comfortable on him. "Hey, you know the place that I work at, Dervish and Banges?" she asked softly, keeping her eyes closed as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back