Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
continued from H E R E
Noelle chuckled at @Willow Cullen's question. She already got everything he liked, making sure there was enough for them. He grabbed a plate, piling it with everything she liked along with two glasses of juice. "All set?", he asked his girlfriend before he led the way outside and together they started the way up the tower.
He made his way for the chairs he found when they reached the top. Settling the food he brought, he turned to take the plate Willow was carrying before offering the chair to her.

Once the plates were all loaded willow waited for noelle to finish. i sure am she answering him before picking up a final mince pie.
By the time they had reached the tower the noise of the party had faded and it was just the two of them left. what a view said the glass in the window had been charmed so it didn’t reflect and the night sky was filled with stars but willow was looking at the boy in the blue suit.

Noelle turned to look at Willow looking at him. With a warm smile, he pressed his lips onto hers in a sweet kiss. Parting, he winked. "You're a view." He took a seat on the other chair with the food between them. "Where will you be for the holidays.", he asked.

Willow smiled when noelle said she was the view and kissed him back. "I wasn't talking about the view outside the window" she said "I will be at home. with my family in australia. but i also have some days working in the apothecary" she said the enthusiasm dropping out of her voice as she spoke about work. it was not a fun job but she liked the money

Noelle's heart soared as Willow responded to the kiss. At her response, he chuckled. "I know you meant me." He passed her glass of juice before picking one from the mince pies that she chose for him. "I still have no idea about my holiday plans, except for spending it with Yvette.", making it sound like a joke. He loved his sister but she sometimes tested his patience. "Want me to visit you at work?", he offered, noting the drop of her voice at the mere mention of it.

Willow winked as noelle said that he knew she was talking about him. she took a sip of the drink before picking up a slice of christmas cake and peeling the icing off the cake absentmindely/ "sounds good. I am looking forward to spending time with lin, I can't believe he is getting sorted next year" she said. before startingto eat the cake. "It would be great to see you. but be warned my boss is a bit scary an a bit of a beach sometimes." she said.

Noelle just shrugged at Willow's warning about her boss. "Nah, I'll behave. I could even apply if need to.", he joked. An icing was left on the corner of her lips to which he quickly reached over to wipe. "You missed a spot, girlfriend."

Willow shook her head. "no, there is no point us both working there." she said. she was fairly sure if he worked there she would be meaner to him as he was too nice. "I was saving that for later, the mazipan is the best bit" she said as he wiped some icing off the side of her mouth "Try some." she said breaking the bit she had taken of the top in two and handing it to him.

Noe chuckled. "I'm just teasing you. But the idea of working entices me." He wondered what shops were open for assistant positions. He took a sip when Willow offered him half of her maizpan. "This is good. This might be my new favorite." He finished his piece before moving his chair next to Willow.

willow poked out her tongue playfully as Noelle said he was teasing her. "It is the best thing about chritmas food, well that and pigs in blankets" she said as noelle moved cloer to her. she twisted in her seat and put her legs over his lap aner her arm around his back. so that while she wasnt sitting on top of him she was close to him. she kissed him on the cheek before she rested her head on his shoulder. she was going to miss him over the holidays. at least now she had his necklace that she won't take off. sher let her free hand wander up to her neck and play with the charm.

Noelle's breath never failed to stop every time Willow was close to him. Yet, he craved her presence. At her kiss, he smiled and bestowed a chaste one on her hair as she was leaning on his shoulder. Being a keen observant, he could almost guess her thinking. Holidays meant they would be apart and both were unsure if they could meet up.He could suprise her at her work with a packed lunch that they could share. Taking her chin gently, he leaned closer and pressed his lips on hers for a kiss as if telling her that he would miss her over the holidays.

willow felt Noelle kiss her hair. she would have been comfortable like this for the whole evening. when most people saw her they knew her as the bubbly energetic girl she was but many didn't know she needed time like this slow time to recharge. it seemed that that wasn't Noelle's plans as he took her chin and kisssed her a gentle kiss that she returned. "I love you, and am going to miss you over the break" she said not even thinking of what she had just said for the first time.

Noelle stopped short the moment Willow said the words. Yes, he loved her but he thought she wanted things slow. A grin slowly made its way to his lips as his eyes twinkled. "I love you more, girlfriend. I'll miss you over the holidays but I promise to see you at your work.", he pecked her lips before standing up and offered his hand. "One more dance before we ended the night?" There was no music but the silence of the night seemed musical and magical to the Hufflepuff.

willow didn't regret what she had said. She did love Noelle. when they had first started dating she thought they had been too different but as they had grown closer she had started to love him. she wasn't sure if it was the light love you heard teenagers talking about or if it was something deeper but it didn't matter. as he paused she thought maybe she shouldn't have said it. but as he reacted she realised that she had been right to say it. he replied that he loved her more. she smiled and didn't try to protest. he was probably right. she kissed him back. lightly on the lips, it was only a light kiss before he was up on his feet and asking her to dance. She stood and took his hand. not here we can get on the roof through the here" she said leading hin through a door up a small winding staircase and onto the flat top of the tower the stars were glittering above them and the lights from the castle below all reflecting in the lake and the air was cool on her skin. it was there that the took hold of him as they swayed to the music in their head.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I failed at keeping this osw :unsure:

Noelle was amazed at how Willow knew places in the castle that he did not know. He chuckled. "After you then." They came out through the door and the view was even more breathtaking than it was inside. He looked around, long enough to bring his attention back to the wonderful person with him. He pulled her closer, resting his forehead against hers, a gentle smile on his lips.

There was something magical about this moment as she stood on the roof with noelle they swayed and danced. Nothing too vigorous because of the small area and big drop but vigorous was not what the moment needed.
As they swayed she felt him pull her closer. Their bodies touching in a tight embrace and she could feel his warmth through his suit jacket. As She felt his forehead against hers and could taste his breath on the air tinged slightly by sweet marzipan. she couldn’t help but let a soft smile spread across her lips and wish that the moment could be frozen

Noelle could not keep the smile off his face. He swayed her to the melody that they had in their minds, pulling her closer to him by the waist. He saw the soft smile playing on his girlfriend's lips, pleased to see her feel the same way. He took her chin, claiming her lips in a kiss once again. He wished they could stay there all night but he could not risk getting Willow in trouble. She was a prefect after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back