House/Year:
Relationship:
Our History:
Thoughts on Nicolette:
Link to relationship thread:

lachey.jpg

Alphonse Snow

Name: Alphonse Leon Snow
House/Year: Hogwarts England Graduate (Slytherin)
Relationship: Fellow Death Eater, Annoyances, Mutual Dislike, Family Friends
Our History: We grew up together, and since our first day of meeting one another you have tried to kill me over several times. So we have known each other our whole lives, and have some interesting history together.
Thoughts on Nicolette:I find you incredibly annoying and persistent. I also find it hard to believe that you became a Death Eater, but I have learned that you are definitely one not to underestimate. Despite all this you can sometimes you can be bearable though...
Link to relationship thread: Check my signature.

anna-paquin-sookie.jpg

Name: Avory McKenna
House/Year: Hogwarts England Graduate (Slytherin)
Relationship: Best Friends, Protective Over Me, Protective Over You, Fellow Death Eater, I look Up To You
Our History: We grew up together (along with Fonsie) and I always looked up to you and consider you one of my closest and dearest friends. We both share a horrible past and I will never let anyone hurt you. You have always been there for me and I will always be there for you.
Thoughts on Nicolette: You are an amazing woman. Despite your bubbly exterior you are not one to underestimate, and I know this. But no matter what, you are the best.
Link to relationship thread: In my siggy

iw7iup.jpg
Cecily Analise Zhefarovich
Career: Headmistress
Relationship with me:
Partners in crime
Best Friends

Protective Over Me
Protective Over You

Like Family
Sister of My Heart

Our history:
Cecily says: "I never thought that I would have a sister in my life. I met you at the Leaky Cauldron, you asked for directions and then somehow we ended up sharing a table with Kalif, whom you seemed to know, and Prodan, whom I was dating at the time. You quickly became the best girl friend I'd ever had, then when you moved in with me at the first home I ever had on my own, you became the sister of my heart. We've had many ups and downs yet through it all, one thing has always remained constant, my love for you. I couldn't turn away, not even when I found out you belonged with the same group my ex-husband had. Knowing that I was betraying everyone who trusted me just by keeping your secret, I knew there were only two options open to me. Turn you in and lose you forever, or keep my silence and help you keep the life you've built here. I will never betray your secret, your trust, even though it means I could lose everything if found out. Now through our husbands, we are truly sisters...I love you."

Link to your Relationship Thread:
Cecily Zhefarovich

1-vi.jpg

Name: Patricia Anne Rogers

House/Year: 5th Year Hufflepuff

Relationship: Close Friends
(You are) Protective Over Me
(I am) Protective Over You
(I am your) Mentee
Like Family (You are my step-mum)
I look Up To You

Our History: We first met at my half brothers wedding where you were Nataliia's bridesmaid but we never really talked. That was until a Brightstone during my fourth year when we met again and you started talking to me. I wasn't the most cheerful person at that time and you tried to help me and I was so grateful for that, I had been in the biggest rut and you really helped me. Since then we stayed good friends and got really close. Not so long after I found out that you were pregnant with my dad's children and I wasn't too happy but I quickly got over it. Then I found out you married my dad and it surprisingly didn't bother me because it meant you were my Step-Mum and I couldn't be happier.

Thoughts on Nicolette: Niccy is one of the best people I know! She's so friendly, nice, sweet, bubbly, smart and just an overall great person. You are my friend and now my mother and I love you to bits.

Link to relationship thread: Here you go ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back