Nickolas Vespra at your service

Nick Vespra

OOC First Name
Luis

Full Name: Nickolas Vespra (Prefers to be called Nick)

- Birth Date: 9/11/2012

- Current Age:11

- Basic Appearance: about 5' , Nick has shaggy dirty blond hair, a somewhat pale but a very light ivory skin color, Hazel/Maple brown eyes.

- Parents: Doesn't remember them that much. Some family complications came up and Nick was put under the care of his grandparents instead.

- Siblings, if any: None

- Pets, if any: A calico cat named Mystery. (Name was given to because of how Nick got her. At a pet shop he was looking for a companion of some sort. As he walked by the glass that separated the two, he got a weird vibe from her and she came to the window and put a paw against he glass.)

- Area of Residence: In a very small town in New Zealand. So small everyone knows everybody in the area. (Quite scary sometimes...name as of now is unknown.)

- Blood status: Halfblood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Ravenclaw. Even with his temper, Nick still wants to learn things...although he can be stubborn.

- Best school subjects (And why): Possibly everything else.

- Worst school subjects (And why): Herbology.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A wolf. Nick has a temper that he sometimes doesn't have control over.

- What would their Boggart be? Spiders (Yes even with his temper he cannot stand them.)

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A dog. If he were ever to go back to his grandparents house during break, he'd want to be able to visit them still and walk around his town while not being called a freak of some sort. (Some people in the village think that Nick's grandparents are loopy because they talk about magic some what openly.)

- What would your character see if he looked in the Mirror of Erised? His childhood life as if the family complication never happened.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? (Unable to come up with one at this time)

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: Once again, Dad is on the rampage. Always when he's drunk its the same every night. He comes home and practically destroys the house. What's so dumb is Mom joins in with him! Its absurd. (tear drop falls onto page) I don't understand how they can just do this without caring for anything. God...and no one would believe me if I said that they beat me up when their drunk. The both of them. And they expect me to live the next day like nothing happened? They sure do because of their nonstop drinking screws up their memory! (becomes furious and violently throws his journal across his room)

Hi Nick!
Here are some out of character questions:
- The most obvious: What exactly were those 'family complications'?
- Does Nick know exactly what happened?
- Are you looking for North Island or South Island small towns? How about Tuatapere in Southland? Maruia (on the Lindis Pass)? Momorangi(between Picton and Nelson)? Pounawea (in the Catlins)? (They're all South Island)
- Please name Nick's five worst traits.
- Please name Nick's five best traits.
- Is Nick's 9/11 birthday the US type (11th Sept) or the proper ;) type (9th Nov)?
- Are Nick's parents still alive? If so, could this lead to interesting plot developments in the future? What do you have in mind? :ph43r:
-Your journal entry mentions "Dad" and "Mom" - but you also say you don't know who your parents are. I iz confuzzed. :erm: Please explain. I will ask more questions once that's been cleared up. P.S. if you're from NZ, you should spell Mum correctly ;)

These ones I'd like you to answer in character:
- Will you be bringing Mystery to Hogwarts?
- How did you feel when you got your Hogwarts letter?
- (similar) How do you feel about going to Hogwarts?
- Are you close to other kids at home?
- Has your temper ever meant bad things have happened? (like Tom Riddle when he was a kid) Please tell us about any uncontrolled magical differences you've noticed.
- Why do you think you'll have trouble in Herbology? If you don't like it, why?
- Do you think the sorting hat will try to put you in Slytherin? What will you do if it does?

Just thought I'd point out that there's no such thing as 4'12"... that's 5'0". ^_^

Jessame Rose Trewelly said:
Hi Nick!
Here are some out of character questions:
- The most obvious: What exactly were those 'family complications'?
- Does Nick know exactly what happened?
- Are you looking for North Island or South Island small towns? How about Tuatapere in Southland? Maruia (on the Lindis Pass)? Momorangi(between Picton and Nelson)? Pounawea (in the Catlins)? (They're all South Island)
- Please name Nick's five worst traits.
- Please name Nick's five best traits.
- Is Nick's 9/11 birthday the US type (11th Sept) or the proper ;) type (9th Nov)?
- Are Nick's parents still alive? If so, could this lead to interesting plot developments in the future? What do you have in mind? :ph43r:
-Your journal entry mentions "Dad" and "Mom" - but you also say you don't know who your parents are. I iz confuzzed. :erm: Please explain. I will ask more questions once that's been cleared up. P.S. if you're from NZ, you should spell Mum correctly ;)

These ones I'd like you to answer in character:
- Will you be bringing Mystery to Hogwarts?
- How did you feel when you got your Hogwarts letter?
- (similar) How do you feel about going to Hogwarts?
- Are you close to other kids at home?
- Has your temper ever meant bad things have happened? (like Tom Riddle when he was a kid) Please tell us about any uncontrolled magical differences you've noticed.
- Why do you think you'll have trouble in Herbology? If you don't like it, why?
- Do you think the sorting hat will try to put you in Slytherin? What will you do if it does?
1. Mom and Dad were heavy drinkers. One day things at home got too far and Nick retaliated. He called his grandparents when he had the chance and told them what happened. Then a custody battle began and that's how Nick began living with his grandparents.

2. Yes at the time he was only 8.

3. Not too sure :p I'll figure something out.

4. Nick's 5 worse traits:----------------
| Will think of them :p
Nick's best traits:-------------------------

5. Yes, the parents are still alive. Possibly it could. Nick's parents no nothing much about magic. They think the grandparents are loony as well. Maybe there could be another custody battle. Iunno ^_^

6. I've just fixed that. Maybe now it will make more sense.

7. His birthday is in related to US Sept 11

In Character

1. Yes I will.
2. I was kind of shocked really. Never thought I'd be accepted because I wasn't sure I had magic abilities. Actually quite scared too. Not sure what people will think of me or how I'll do.
3. No not really. I sort of keep close to my grandparents. Yes I know people are the town but that's about it. There aren't many kids around either.
4. I'm not really into plants and stuff.
5. Because of the temper that I have on occasion, possibly. I'd try to reason with the head masters to see if they could transfer me to a different house if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back