Nice to see you again ;)

Demelza Rogers

Demelza's mum had decided to put Demelza's career finally on hold while she was at Hogwarts and she was taking an intrest in the things that her daughter needed for school. Something like this never happened, it only occured a couple of times a year, if that. So Demelza was surprised when her mum suggested that they went shopping for some of her school things. So far they had been to the robe shop and spent a lot of time in there, the upside of having her mum with her was that she got to have all the expensive things. They had also been to Flourish and blotts.

But as usual Demelza could always count on her mum to mess up the day, when she said no business it really meant no business for Demelza. So when they were in the middle of flourish and blotts buying the books Demelza's mum had to go away and needed to do something at her firm. She gave Demelza money to pay for the books and disappeared. Demelza sighed and dropped the books on the floor and walked out. She wasn't going to carry round a large bundle of books everywhere with her.

Demelza found a bench nearby outside the Leaky Cauldron and sat down on it. She spread her legs out on the bench so it looked like she was nearly lying down. She watched the hustle and bustle of shoppers, first years like herself shopping for all the new things and older pupils stocking up on potion ingredients. When her mum came back she would probably visit the apothecary to see what was in there. It seemed an interesting shop.

Zeke was back at obsidian harbor. He had already bought all of his school stuff but he loved hanging around the area and looking at things in shops he would probably never buy.

Today he was sitting in the Leaky Couldron with a glass of pumpkin juice thinking about the people he had met so far. One male friend, though not for long, he didn't seem to happy about him hooking up with Rose, and many girls who wanted to be more than friends, and one girl who was definately impervious to him charm. She confused him but he was fine with this one, she seemed more likely to be a mate anyway, not a conquest.

Zeke downed the rest of his juice, paid and walked out into the street. He paused, looking around for somewhere interesting to go. AS the young boy looked he noticed a figure lying on a bench, when he looked closer he recognised hyer but couldn't remember the name. Lucy? No. Kelly? No. Daisy? No. Demelza? No. Wait, yes! "Hey Demmy."

"Hey Demmy"
Demelza heard a voice near her and she looked around for the person who shouted it. She squinted ahead of her and saw a boy, and she realised who it was. There was only one person who called her 'Demmy'. Demelza's face widened into a huge smile, she was waiting for the day when she would see Zeke again, even though it was only a few days before she talked to him last."Zeke!" she shouted "Hey!" and she ran up and gave him a hug. Zeke was probably the only person who had made the biggest impression on her.

Zeke grinned along with her and squeezed her into their hug. "Heya babe, how've you been?" He had a feeling she would be next, after he managed to get rid of Rose. Rose had begun to bore him now, she was too much into the relationship thing and kept running away.

Zeke was about to explain how annoying Rose was being when he remembered he hadn't told her about Rose yet. This was a good opprtunity. "Urg, Rose is doing my head in, It's like she doesn't like me anymore or something." This was a huge load of bull he was spilling to her, he knew Rose liked him but she was just too boring for him. "I think I may have to break it off with her." He pretended to be sad. Waiting for Dammy's reaction.

Demelza was a little shocked when Zeke told her about this girl called 'Rose'. But she wasn't surprised Zeke was a charming boy he definately had Demelza under his charm. "Oh really?! Well she must be really stupid to not like you anymore!" Demelza said to Zeke. "And you've got to do what you think is best" Demelza said pretending to frown a little, she was hopeful that he would finish with Rose as Zeke could be with her instead. She tried to make sure that her hopeful facial expression did not show through.

Zeke kept the sad face on though he waned to grin, Demmy was so into him and so his next conquest. "I think I will, besides." He paused and looked deep into her eyes, making his next sentance appear meaningful. "I've already found someone else." He wanted to see her reaction to this aswell. Whether she would assume it was her or whether she would be dissapointed and hink it was someone else.

Demelza smiled and blushed a little when Zeke looked into her eyes. But she wasn't prepared for what he said next. She didn't know whether he was talking about her or not. How many other girls could he have met? Nevertheless she smiled and batted her eyelids while moving closer to Zeke. "And who might that be?" she asked him smiling.

Zeke smiled slightly, his eyes twinkling. The poor, unsuspecting girl had fallen right into the trap. "This amazing girl, she is beautiful, kind, funny and deals with so much while still managing to keep a smile on her face." He smiled wider, knowing that this kind of stuff worked on all romantics.

Demelza smiled when Zeke described the girl he liked. "Oh really? she sounds amazing. Like perfect for you" she said to Zeke winking. While walking closer to him, she didn't know what came over her she seemed a lot more confident all of a sudden.

Zeke grinned when she reached him. "She is." He swooped down and kissed her. For a second his plan had worked, until he remembered Rose or, at least, that he had told her about Rose. He pulled away sharply. "I'm Sorry, I don't know what came over me. I can't, not until I've finished with Rose." He pretended to be regretting it and feeling guilty but, in actual fact, he was happier. Demmy was alot better than Rose.

Demelza was a bit shocked when Zeke first kissed her, she was taken a bit by surprise but nevertheless she liked it. Then he pulled away quickly but Demelza wanted it to go on a little longer. "Wha..what?" Demelza said airily. Then she knew what he was taking about, it all of a sudden clicked. "Oh right, yeah sure" she said indifferently "You, go...go, go tell her". The sooner he did the sooner they could be together. Demelza would normally feel sorry for the other girl, but for some reason at the moment she didnt. She was still caught up in the moment to care.

Zeke smiled at her. "I'm meeting her tomorrrow, I can tell her then. I guess until then we'll have to wait." He waited to see if she would protest, hopefully she would be the kind that wouldn't care and would encourage him to cheat. It's not like Rose would ever know, he was dumping her tomorrow anyway.

Demelza smiled "Tomorrow? cool" she said trying not to sound too pleased. "And we have to wait till then?" she asked him grinning a little sly. Normally Demelza wouldn't be up for the kind of 'cheating' thing. But something in Zeke bought it out in her, whether it was for the good or the bad. Then she kissed him on the cheek and said "Until tomorrow then I guess" she said dramatically sighing.

Zeke smiled at her over dramaticness. "I guess so, unless.." He stopped, he never intended to say anything after thastt but he said it in such a way that suggested he was thinking about cheating. Then he shook his head. "No, It wouldn't be right." He looked back at Demmy, a questioning look in his eye asking if this was right or if she would be fine with cheating.

Demelza hung on to his every word, and repeated "unless?...". She would never encourage cheating but then again Zeke was different to any boy she had met before. She tried to see reason in the situation. Demelza tried to convince herself that it wasn't really cheating, just very obvious flirting. He would be dumping the other girl tomorow anyway. Yes, that was a good reason. "Yes..." she said out loud without meaning too. Demelza began to speak "Well I guess in some respects it doesn't really matter... I mean your going to dump the girl tomorrow..." she said breaking off trying to keep her smile under wraps. She wondered what Zeke would say to this.

Zeke grinned the minute she began speaking about it. "You know, there is a reason I like you so much more than her. Because you're amazing." While he spoke he went closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "So amazing." He whispered the last part, his lips less than an inch from hers.

Demelza postively beamed when Zeke called her amazing. "And your pretty cool yourself" she said to him grinning. She watched Zeke as he got closer towards her and smiled broadly when he wrapped his arms around her. Demelza wrapped her arms around his neck and looked from his lips to his eyes. She whispered "thanks" and kissed him.

Zeke grinned into the kiss, he pulled her closer and stayed there for a while before coming up for air. "Wow." He grinned, panting for air, and led her over to a bench so they could sit down. "You really are amazing."

Demelza was amazed at how long she could hold her breath for. She grinned at Zeke when they pulled apart. Demelza followed Zeke's lead towards the bench that she vacated ages ago. Or what felt like ages. "Why, thankyou" she said giggling a little. "And I must say. You are pretty amazing yourself".

Zeke grinned at her. "So, What do you wanna do now? We could stay here and continue our, activities, or we could go for a walk?" He moved his arm from her waist to around her shoulders and hugged her close. He was good at making things feel right, though he wasn't attached at all.

Demelza couldn't help but smile, everything was going good. She even forgot about her mum and how she abandoned her earlier. She shrugged her shouders at Zeke's question. "We could stay here and continue our activities" she said giggling. "But I think a walk could be fun" she told him. Demelza snuggled into Zeke when he hugged her and she grinned, could anything be more great?

Zeke thought for a second before smiling wider. "How about we take a walk to a place where we can continue our activities?" He stood up, his arm leaving her shoulders for a second, and held out his hand to help her up off of the bench. He may not think like one but Zeke always acted like a gentleman.

"Deal" Demelza said agreeing with Zeke while grinning. She allowed Zeke to help her up from the bench by putting her hand in his. She looked up and down the street and wondered wich way to go, should they go into the town or out of the town? "Which way should we go?" Demelza asked Zeke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back