Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The Slytherin teenage girl walked at the always busy street of brightstone, she was here not to shop nor chill out but to meet someone important to her, her friend who happened to be her crush as well. Lexi's robe flew away as she took steps in the snowy ground of the village, it was the first day of December and she can't wait to go home and celebrate Christmas with her dad and brother. Lexi just doesn't understand why the heck their parents had to separate for almost a decade now they were together? Its not just fair for them.

Lexi stopped by a bench and looked everywhere for Ranmaru, she was getting a bit cold as she just wore a school robe and underneath it is a blue dress that her mom had bought for her. She tried to seat at the cold bench but she got irrirated and stood up instead.

Ranmaru would then walk through the village looking around when from far away he seen the girl that he had fallin for. Watching her for about a couple minutes he then decided to come go up to her and cover her eyes and whisper in Lexis' ear,"Guess who"

It was an hour before she got tired of standing up and still no Ranmaru on sight, Lexi just wanted to go back at the castle and enjoy the warm premises of the school. When suddenly her eyes became dark and a voice made her hair at the back of her neck raise up, the voice Lexi heard was familiar and she smiled wide. "Let's see ... You are the helpful friend that I met a month ago ... And your name is Ranmaru?" The question on her voice means sarcasm and she can't help it. After that guessing, she took off his hands on her eyes and turned around to see him, "You are so late." Lexi said to Ranmaru almost wanted to pinch his cheek but resisted it.

ranmaru would then laugh. "I know and im so sorry got caught up. Did you miss me?" he then holds up a rose to her

Lexi smiled and understand that Ranmaru had to flo over here just to see her. "Of course I missed you .. Very much indeed." She laugh at her own statement. The truth, Lexi isn't lying about missing him, she truly misses him that she can't resist hugging him .. and she did hug him at that very moment. As tight as she can do, Lexi even tippy toe just to get his height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back