Newest Professor Banner! [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

</COLOR></FONT>
I would like anyone to fill my request.
Banner Request Form​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">Character's Name: Professor Artemis Blackmoore
Banner Type: Standard
Banner Size: approx. 500 x 250
Celebrity you're using: Natalie Portman
Image on banner: (link)
Background Image: (link)
Text on banner: "Professor Blackmoore-Yearling" and "Herbology Years I-IV"
Fonts on banner: Name in (link) and secondary line in your choice.
Colour Scheme: Autumn colours (deep browns and reds)
Border colour/size: No border

Hey Kelsey Ruth
I have had a shot. let me know if you want anything changing as it can be done.
Mia

ProffB-Y_zps689b74ea.png

also, is her name still Blackmore yearling or has it been shortened to Blackmore (pr is that just to fit in some character limit)?

Yeah, Artemis' name is still Blackmoore-Yearling but y'know, character space and all.

This. Is. Gorgeous. You've done a marvelous job, but I was wondering if you'd be able to shift the text a bit. Perhaps if the "Herbology" sat at the lower right hand corner in one line rather than two? Your blending is magnificent. I don't know about you though, but the text seems really stark against the soft background colours, too. Hn ... perhaps I should have thought so something other than autumn colours. Do you think you could make both texts the same colour as the darkest part of Artemis' hair? You'd probably have to put a soft outline around it so it didn't blend it, but that should be okay. Similar to the text on your banner, no?

I'd be ever-so grateful! I hope it's not too much trouble.

you are rght it did look a little star, but it was hard to fit them on nicely before. though i did fix it up as you wanted it and i think it looks much better
ProffB-Y_zps053f2504.png

once again anything can change if you want.

You're right, it's perfect! Thanks so much for fixing it all for me, you've done a marvellous job. This topic can be closed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back