New Year's Eve - an event for the adults of HNZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Faraday

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Chestnut Wand 15 3/8", Essence of Phoenix Feather
So I meant to do this last IC year but then I was away and stuff happened but anyway I'm here now and it's coming up to IC December sooooo

Since I have the Leaky Cauldron, I was wondering if it would be cool to do a New Year's Eve event for the adult characters. I guess it'll be like a little post-Yule Ball thing, bring your adult characters out for a celebration, RP, have a good time.

I guess this isn't really a plot development, more just to see if anyone would be interested in doing this sort of thing, haha. Idk, I'm awkward at this. And like, you can RP with any of my adult characters who'll be there (mostly Tyrone Faraday (gruff single 46 year old man who owns the Leaky Cauldron), Emmanuelle Faraday (his part-Veela daughter), Sabrina Emmerich (30 year old Seer who needs to get her life in to gear) and Samara Raymond (overprotective widow and Ministry worker)) but it'll be just free for anyone to do whatever, if you have plots going on and want an opportunity to RP on New Year's Eve for whatever reason, hey, here's a good place to do so.

I'll stop rambling I'll just put this out there, ahaha.

I should also make this an opportunity to plug for RPs as it is. :r

If anyone wants to RP with either Tyrone or Emmanuelle, they could use friends/romance. Probably more flirtation in Emmanuelle's case, but still. :lol:

(this isn't really a development or an asking for RPs I shouldn't make it so.)

I will be there at the party. I think i posted a RP there last IC year but no one replied. I will be more than happy to send Alyce there (if it isn't when i am on holiday). if you have any other questions or suggestions let me know.

I'm sure I have a character or two who wouldn't mind a good party. :)

I'm definitely up for getting a few of my characters out for this :D

I like the idea! I'll try to bring a character into this when it is posted.

Bump...are you still doing this? :r

UGH I'M SO SORRY

i guess I'll have to cancel this because I had a busy weekend and I just haven't been able to sleep properly and I've been so tired and awful, I'm really sorry, I want to make this happen eventually but I believe I've left it too late now. D:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back