Closed New year, old me

Addison had looked back down at her magazine. When Beckett spoke again, she looked up, brow furrowed. "Make him jealous?" She echoed softly. "That seems like emotional manipulation," She spoke softer, not wanting to offend Beckett. "My dad would be disappointed if I did that," She shook her head, there were a lot of things she might do, like reading these magazines knowing her mother didn't like them, but she didn't want her dad to be upset with her for something like that.

Beckett looked surprised at the other girl, it was good to know she had morals, he had them too but he didn't consider things like this to be very bad. It was simply a way to get what she wanted in a faster way, no one would get hurt and it was a way to get things done "Well you do what you think it's best. I don't really have other advices" he said looking at his watch. Only fifteen more minutes until he had to start studying again, time was really flying.

Addy shrugged, unreally sure of what to do. "I don't know, Beckett, even if I did want to go through with it I don't really know how to make him jealous. It's not like I know a lot of guys," She chuckled. "I could probably ask Casper but I doubt my cousin would work," She joked lightly, shaking her head before changing the subject. "What are you reading?" She asked. "I'm sure it's much more interesting than my silly magazines." She offered with a wry smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back