Tamara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hello Everyone!
A new year means new roleplays and I want new roleplays for all my Chars really! So do not be hold back to post!

First one is Alison Kingswood:

tumblr_m5xlm85wCw1r7oqmro1_500.gif

Alison is my new First Year Gryffindor her family is pretty screwed up, but Alison still does not know it all. Alison is very shy, but has lots of courage and an adventurous side. Alison is all about exploring, her grades are not top priority.

Second one is Kate Kingswood:

kca-gif-booth-7.gif

Kate is Alison her older sister, Kate is not social. Kate can easily say wrong things, but is really smart. Kate is trying to be more talkative, but with no success. Kate doesn't know about her other family, since she was at Hogwarts when it all happened. Kate loves to talk about subject and classes, but has no clue to make small-talks.

Last one is Paige Rivers:
tumblr_mcj5wk9lKc1rgn00jo1_500.gif

Paige is my lovely Slytherin, she had a pretty rough first year. Her personality has changed from being a typical Slytherin. So trying to be nice and smart girl that she wants to be. Paige likes to help people and is very hard-working if she wants something. Paige can sometimes be really mean and cold and she has problems with smug types of people. Paige is not the easiest to go with, but if she likes you Paige is very nice and will help her friends till the end.

So come up with idea's or we can make them together!

David needs to do something with Paige. And he might maybe possibly be the new professor maybe. I'm still deciding whether or not I'll apply for that ,but I might. But yeah. I'm tired. So, I'll PM you in the morning and stuff.

How about Ai and Kate meet up again? Or maybe Paige and Kil/Hanna... xD I'm not sure... Tell me what you think okay?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back