Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Lunch time was a good time. Clara went to Ravenclaw table in a hurry to dry. One look at the professional table, but after she turns to her dining table again. Dried again, Clara fell back into her seat. She felt a little sleepy today, hoping that lunch would be good for her. Clara started to eat lunch and hoped to eat some sausage or toast with jam and everything else she could get.

Evan was finally starting to feel a little more at home at Hogwarts. The castle was still big and scary to the small girl, but she was finding her way around a little easier, and beginning to get to know a few people. She didn't feel so scared or alone anymore, so she decided to venture down to the great hall for lunch, and see if she could find someone to sit and chat with.

She wanted to sit at the Gryffindor table, but still didn't feel she knew anyone well enough, but as she walked down past the Ravenclaw table, she spotted somebody she recognised siting alone. Clara seemed like a nice girl, and Evan thought it would be nice to get to know her class-mate, that and they had both signed up for Heta Omega. She decided to approach Clara and see if they would get along, and maybe when club meetings began, they could go together.

"Hi Clara, is it okay if i sit with you? How's the food?"

Last edited:
Clara wa esting the tost and drinking the juice whe she heard some familiar voice. "Evan!" Girl says happy hello her. " Oh, please, sit with me. Food is good, how are you?" Clara asked the girl with a warm smile.

Evan sat down next to Clara, and poured herself a drink of orange juice. "I'm okay! Some classes are a bit harder than I thought, but I'm still having fun. I think I like Hogwarts. How about you?" Evan smiled at Clara. She sipped at her juice and looked across the table at all of the different foods, not sure what to eat.

She was agreed about the leasons. Some leason was horder but she have so much fun to flying and poition. "If you will be good learning, that later don't be problems on your leason, i think. I like Hogwarts to, just i miss so much my brothers and my family. " Clara missed her big brorher Bill and her twin brother Max. She was thinking write latters. Ravenclaw girl still was thinking about the food.

Evan nodded. "I really like charms class, but I'm nervous for our next flying lesson." She wasn't looking forward to being up in the air. When Clara mentioned her family, Evan frowned, she missed her home and family too. "I know how you feel, I really miss my mother. I've sent her a letter, but she hasn't written back yet." Evan decided to start helping herself to some toast.

Sorry, wrong account xD

Evan was so nice girl and she was happy met her. She was so interesting person and Clara wanted listened her more. " Charms is realy interesting, but i like more poitions, Dada leason and astronomy!" Flying was to good but shw was more like Dada leason about jinx and something like that. "That is a sad fealing. You can always look their pictures our send latters. I think she will be write you so soon and you don't need avorie about it" Clara smiled to her and drinked juice

"I have a picture of my mother, but it doesn't move like the magical pictures here- I really really like the paintings!" Evan finished her toast and prepared another piece, this time with extra jam.

She looked around the great hall at all of the other students enjoying their food and chatting to their friends. It had taken her a while to get used to being here, but right in that moment Evan started to see how Hogwarts could one day feel like a second home.

Evan looked back to Clara, and smiled again. "I was so worried coming here, but I think it's going to be okay as long as I've got friends! So, Clara, wanna be friends? If you're feeling sad missing your family or anything, you can come and talk to me any time!"

Last edited:
''Me to! Some paintings here is so strange and others is so nice of nature. '' Girl finaly started eating salad she always loved eating salad.

''I know you fealing! You doing here great job. Friends always make feal grate here at shcool and you not here a lonely. That would be nice. I would be oner be your friend. Thanky, so much Evan and you to! I know asking about Halloween feast is to early but later wanna go together?'' She asked Evan and hoped she would be say yes to hear.

Evan wriggled excitedly, she didn't know about a Halloween Feast. "Oh, there's a Halloween Feast? Do we get to dress up in a Halloween costume?! I love making costumes! I'd love to go with you!" Evan's head was suddenly filled with ideas for costumes, she wondered how different Halloween would be in the magical community, compared to muggles. "Oh, I bet there'll be so much candy! It sounds great, I can't wait!"

''Yes, there are Halloween Feast. I have a costume, i will be redhead.'' She was thinking about the movie. Scary wolf and girl with red collar and going to see her grandmother. ''What you will be wear? Great!'' Clara was realif and she was happy when Evan says, she will be going with her. Clara still was eating becouse day will be so long . ''Me to!' So, where are you from?'' Clara asked the girl

Evan couldn't decide on a costume idea, she was going to have to go upstairs and take a look at her clothing and see what she could throw together. She had her sewing kit, she could easily alter something if she needed to.

"I don't know, I will have to make something out of my own clothes. But that's okay- I really love to sew, it's my favourite thing!" If anything, she could make herself some kind of princess outfit. When Clara asked where she was from, she smiled and said "I'm from the South Island of New Zealand, so I had to come up here on the boat! Where are you from?"

''Sounds fan! I'm glad we are going together. I alredy see that would be perfect night!'' Clara smiled to Evan and looked to her with a smile. Clara drinked a juice and later started soon finished to eating becouse she alredy know she soon be a full.

''You are lucky live here. I'm from Ireland and city is Cork!'' She loved so much Ireland and there was so nice weather and nature.

"Oh, my grandfather and some of my cousins live in Ireland, they're muggles. I'd love to visit Ireland some day." Evan knew a little bit about her Irish heritage, but not much. Evan grabbed a small cake from a tray in front of her. Eating lunch in the Great hall was much nicer than she has thought, and she was really enjoying talking to Clara.

''That so cool! You can some time if you want. Mayby you can go with me in Christmas time together to Ireland, if you want to? I wanted you to introduce my brothers and family. '' She was offered a Christmas time to spend with her in Ireland.

Evan smiled "That's so kind of you to ask, but maybe not this year. I really miss my mum and I wouldn't want to leave her alone on Christmas! But maybe she would bring me to visit my family one day, and I could come see you then!" Evan would have loved to visit Clara in Ireland, but she didn't feel like she would want to be so far away from her mother.

''Sure, Evan! Yes, me to! I miss dad to and i think this Christmas i will be going home. That would be nice!'' Clara answered the girl and drink juice and finaly she finished salad.

Evan took one last big sip of juice, and grabbed an apple from a bowl of fruit. "Do you have family in New Zealand or are you just here for school?" Evan smiled at Clara as she took a bite from the apple, she was starting to feel full. "If you're almost finished lunch, do you want to walk back up to the towers with me? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor aren't too far away from each other."

Clara looked what Evan do with fruit. That was a good idea and she take some apple to and started to eat. "No, i don't have family here. I have big family Irand and my brother Bill McCharty live in Norvergian, he is my best friend. And here i'm to the shcool." She answered to Evan." Sure, i'm finished to eat. I will take some apple and we can go together there. Sure" She smiled to Evan and eating apple and she take one to later to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back