New year,New characters (and old folks )

Hildegard de Valeriane

A witch is never late
OOC First Name
Janna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hey , it's me again :teehee:
So here my new characters :
17425.jpg

Malkin Aster-10-First Year Slytherin

Malkin is a very ambitious and quite arrogant person, but she knows how to recognize the potential in someone and is quite fun to be around. Malkin on one side very fashionable even if she doesn't always have the most sumptuous clothes, she always takes pleasure in preparing outfits.
She's not the type of person to ask for help, so if she does, she really has no other choice.
Don't go against her or her friends, because she will make your life a living hell, and believe me she can be creative.

Needs:
Everything​
17720.jpg

Annie Grimm-10-First Year Ravenclaw-Muggleborn

Annie is a very sweet ,creative and helpful person.She had lots of friends, but after her parents died, she moved into an orphanage and lost sight of them.She spends a lot of time in the libraries studying various magic subjects, she since her childhood very drawn to it. So she was tottaly shook and excited when she gor her letter for Hogwarts

Needs:
Someone adopt to her (if it's someone from the wizarding world it would be funny to see their intercation before they find out that Annie can do magic) .
Muggle Friends and Magic Friends,
Otherwise i'm open for everything​

And the adults charcaters:
15696.jpg

ZoΓ© Salomon|
38|Nurse in a muggle school

Zoe is a very organized and ambitious person in her personal and professional life, she wants the best for herself and for her loved ones.
She tends to want to control things too much but when someone tells her to stop she understands immediately
.She can seem cold from afar but when you know her she is a very warm person.
When her husband died, she closed in on herself which created a void in her relationships with others. But she has decided to change her lifestyle and intends to refocus on herself.

Needs:
FRIENDS,
maybe roomates (she have a big house with plenty of rooms and her only son is at Hogwarts for the year besides some holidays)
Maybe some light romances (man only)​
15701.jpg

Ambrose Salomon|46|Curse-Breaker(he's taking a break)

Ambrose is very friendly and warm person, he's always there to help and is sincelery nice,so much it can put him in awkward and difficult situations.
He avoided conflict at all costs, always avoiding it through distractions or jokes.
He's on a break from this job to be more with his daughter during the holidays and to meet new people.

Needs:
Friends,
some Muggle/Wizard interactions can be funny,
maybe Romances .​

And Hilda =)):
15376.jpg

Hildegard de ValΓ©riane
Third Year Gryffindor

Hilda has plenty of energy and a tendency to break the rules which gets her into trouble from time to time (which she doesn't regret most of the time).
She has a great sense of adventure and is very curious, she never misses an opportunity to explore a secret passage ,a hidden place or go observe the spirits of the castle and the magical creatures.
She is extremely loyal,, she will always be there to cover her friends up.
She can be very stubborn, if she has an idea it is difficult to convince her not to do it which can upset and annoy some people. Hilda is also clumsy which can lead to a funny situation.

Needs:
Honestly Everything,
More Adventure/Troublemaker partners,,
Maybe some crushes(because she to young so not very interested in something serious for now)​

Last edited:
ZoΓ© Salomon and Robert Ashley can try to become friends and if you meet something romantic.
Hilda and Elisabeth can think of troubles that would make life more interesting.
Ambrose Salomon as old friends looking for?

ZoΓ© Salomon and Robert Ashley can try to become friends and if you meet something romantic.
Hilda and Elisabeth can think of troubles that would make life more interesting.
Ambrose Salomon as old friends looking for?
Hilda and Elizabeth : Yeah they can totally go looking for troubles together ,plus this will developed their friendship.

ZoΓ© et Robert : Looking at the personality of Robert i can theme totally get along and become very good friends but not romantically i think :teehee:

And yes Ambrose is totally looking for old friends ;)

Hi!

Annie x Charlie: Charlie is a very soft, sweet guy, maybe they can be friends?
Annie x Jordie: Jordie is an orphan himself, and very bright and cheerful. He
Zoe x Kami: Kami is also a muggle nurse, but is married to a wizard with a handful of kids. They could be good friends.
Brayden x Ambrose: Brayden owns the hogs head, but outside of his work doesn't have much of a social life. Maybe he and Ambrose could be friends?

Hilda and Elizabeth : Yeah they can totally go looking for troubles together ,plus this will developed their friendship.

ZoΓ© et Robert : Looking at the personality of Robert i can theme totally get along and become very good friends but not romantically i think :teehee:

And yes Ambrose is totally looking for old friends ;)
Hilda and Elizabeth already have an idea. ^_^
Robert isn't that bad at all, I haven't finished history yet. If you want to tell me about his personality, I can tell you separately.

Hi!

Annie x Charlie: Charlie is a very soft, sweet guy, maybe they can be friends?
Annie x Jordie: Jordie is an orphan himself, and very bright and cheerful. He
Zoe x Kami: Kami is also a muggle nurse, but is married to a wizard with a handful of kids. They could be good friends.
Brayden x Ambrose: Brayden owns the hogs head, but outside of his work doesn't have much of a social life. Maybe he and Ambrose could be friends?
Hi Jess,

Annie and Charlie : I think they could be good friends since they both big softie x)
Annie and Jordie : They could totally bond over the fact that they lost their parents too, and they both have bright personnality so think they would get along pretty well.
(i'm thinking about maybe getting Annie sorted this year so when i know her house i will tell you i,f their are in the same house maybe it would be fun) :teehee:
Zoe and Kami : I think they will have a lot of funny stories to tell each other on both nurse and mom side so yeah that would be a cute friendship .
Brayden and Ambrose : Ambrose doesn't really have a stable social life anymore because of his job too x) so i think they could start took become and teach each other to take time for themselves .

Hilda and Elizabeth already have an idea. ^_^
Robert isn't that bad at all, I haven't finished history yet. If you want to tell me about his personality, I can tell you separately.
You can totally tell me about his personnality it's always cool to get to know a character :teehee:

Last edited:
Hey.
I have Rebeca Romanova? Mayby we can try be friends with Ambrose Salomon? Past simpathy our something like that? I know she is 23 old but we can try hang out as friends.

Hey.
I have Rebeca Romanova? Mayby we can try be friends with Ambrose Salomon? Past simpathy our something like that? I know she is 23 old but we can try hang out as friends.
Yeah i can see them having a great friendship , i think that Ambrose would love to take Rebeca under his wing(maybe even if she don't need it ) =))

I love that idea alredy ^^
I can start for you a post. Where he is only :)?

Hey, hey, hey, Janna!!!!

I have several characters that I can offer to your babies!! So I can offer Parker(Slytherin) and Jules(Gryffindor) for Malkin and Annie. They are opposites, Parker is kinda quite, angered, stressed out and confused about everything, but he really needs friends. He is also really musical. Jules, on other hand, is really loud, excited, talkative, daring and ready for any pranks and adventures. She can be mean and snap back, but won't do that without reason, she surely will always protect her friends and family.

For Hilda I have Blair(Hufflepuff). She just transfered from Koldovstoretz, she is really responsible, moody, sporty and she absolutely hates Italy and her dad, but after all she is really warm to people, she loves hanging out with friends, but she can cuss after sudden mood changes. Oh, and Blair has pretty strong Russian accent.They surely can be friends, pals etc.

Let me know what you think about it, feel free to ask for their more detailed characters (since only Parker has biography) and I hope everything will work out!

Hey, hey, hey, Janna!!!!

I have several characters that I can offer to your babies!! So I can offer Parker(Slytherin) and Jules(Gryffindor) for Malkin and Annie. They are opposites, Parker is kinda quite, angered, stressed out and confused about everything, but he really needs friends. He is also really musical. Jules, on other hand, is really loud, excited, talkative, daring and ready for any pranks and adventures. She can be mean and snap back, but won't do that without reason, she surely will always protect her friends and family.

For Hilda I have Blair(Hufflepuff). She just transfered from Koldovstoretz, she is really responsible, moody, sporty and she absolutely hates Italy and her dad, but after all she is really warm to people, she loves hanging out with friends, but she can cuss after sudden mood changes. Oh, and Blair has pretty strong Russian accent.They surely can be friends, pals etc.

Let me know what you think about it, feel free to ask for their more detailed characters (since only Parker has biography) and I hope everything will work out!
Hey Sophia !

So,Parker+Malkin:I can see Malkin speaking for the two of them when they chat (she is quite talkative) she is someone who is easy to relax so she could give techniques or try to advise Parker.She absolutely can talk back to someone angry (if she don't angered herself before). I see them as a dynamic/chill duo but they can be an explosive one if they want .
Parker+Annie: Annie is kinda eccentric and she's a muggleborn so shes's confused about everything too(but on a magical level)she's can be very stress sometimes because of her trauma (i can talk about it deeper in dm if you want ;)) but she very friendly so maybe her and Parker become friends who try to understand thing together and help each other with stressful thing .
Jules+Malkin: They're both strong personallities and kinda similar so maybe they can be the dare-devil duo, always having an adventures or a pranks planned. But if someone ever dares to do them dirty, they better watch their back.
Annie+Jules:Jules could help Annie assert herself because she not very talkative about her thinking so be near Jules can only help her plus Annie us always dow for some troubles.
Hilda+Blair: I think they really good friend ,Hilda also have a problem with one of her parents ,her,mom, she don't hate her but feel a lot of anger towards her so maybe they can trash talk on their parents together x) ,plus the responsible personality of Blair maybe can stabilise the chaotic one of Hilda and the opposite can also work.

Parker+Malkin. Parker is pretty good listener so that Malkin's talking for two would workfor them perfectly!!! I see them more or less the same. They can also be the ones that just easily snaps at anybody together!
Parker+Annie. They can totally be confused and stressed out together and try to talk with each other like they are psychiatrists and then try to chill out together! I'd love to hear about that trauma before posting! They could totally work!
Jules+Malkin. YES! I love that!!! They can try to make lists with their not-so-devilish-but-devilish plans!!! And I see how Jules is disappointed about Malkin not being in Gryffindor!
Jules+Annie. well, there can be turned around situation as with Parker+Malkin, only this time Jules would be the talkative one. And Annie can stay around Jules all the time, cause then she doesn't have to talk so much! And another partner in troubles sounds really good!
Blair+Hilda. Oh God, yes! Blair would love to trash talk about her dad and would love to throw not so pleasing comments about Hilda's situation with her mom!! Yeaaaah, Blair would love to take responsibility over Hilda, she is a leader when it's necessary and when she feels like someone must have control. Also Hilda can get Blair agree to some adventures, Blair would ask reasons to do it and then anyway would follow Hilda just so she doesn't get in troubles or at least doesn't get in troubles alone!

We can do three threads this semester and two in next one, if you have already planned a lot!

Parker+Malkin. Parker is pretty good listener so that Malkin's talking for two would workfor them perfectly!!! I see them more or less the same. They can also be the ones that just easily snaps at anybody together!
Parker+Annie. They can totally be confused and stressed out together and try to talk with each other like they are psychiatrists and then try to chill out together! I'd love to hear about that trauma before posting! They could totally work!
Jules+Malkin. YES! I love that!!! They can try to make lists with their not-so-devilish-but-devilish plans!!! And I see how Jules is disappointed about Malkin not being in Gryffindor!
Jules+Annie. well, there can be turned around situation as with Parker+Malkin, only this time Jules would be the talkative one. And Annie can stay around Jules all the time, cause then she doesn't have to talk so much! And another partner in troubles sounds really good!
Blair+Hilda. Oh God, yes! Blair would love to trash talk about her dad and would love to throw not so pleasing comments about Hilda's situation with her mom!! Yeaaaah, Blair would love to take responsibility over Hilda, she is a leader when it's necessary and when she feels like someone must have control. Also Hilda can get Blair agree to some adventures, Blair would ask reasons to do it and then anyway would follow Hilda just so she doesn't get in troubles or at least doesn't get in troubles alone!

We can do three threads this semester and two in next one, if you have already planned a lot!
So many good ideas right now! Yeah i'm totally down for three thread in the first semester and two in the other ! :teehee:

So many good ideas right now! Yeah i'm totally down for three thread in the first semester and two in the other ! :teehee:
Yesss, it's such an amazing feeling!! We can keep Parker+Malkin and Jules+Annie to next semester, if that's okay! Then I can start thread for Blair+Hilda and Parker+Annie, or any other if you have any particular ideas for threads that you want to use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back