Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Swishy Alder Wand With a Unicorn hair core.
Claire had found her way to the hopsital wing gladly. She had gotten a tour by a person she forgot the name of already. So many faces and names to remember. The blonde woman was better at remembering childrens names, or just imagine an nickname for them to help remember. Claire could not wait to start and when she looked around the hospital wing to see how her future workplace would look like she felt directly home. She didn't knew what it was but it felt good. Now she just had to meet the other nurses. She believed she was together with two others and she figured it would be hard working. Though she didn't hoped a lot of children had lots of accidents. She figured after some Quidditch Games it would be a busy period. The woman walked pass some beds and noticed a woman standing, she seemed like a nurse. The French woman slowly walked pass and went standing still with a smile. '' Excuse me. Are you the nurse?'' The blonde woman asked, not knowing how to say it differently. The woman was dying to meet her fellow nurses, and hoped they would get along good. Claire was excited for this new adventure at least.

Josephine had gotten used to her tasks as one of the nurses at Hogawrts, and was glad the new year was beginning. Her sister had graduated last year from Hogwarts in Scotland, and while they had a nice break together, Josephine was happy to go back to work. She hoped Ella would be alright on her own, but also knew she was smart and capable. Things would be fine. Josephine was organizing one of the cabinets with supplies. She liked leaving things neat and orderly, especially at the start of a new year. It was nice not to have any students in the Hospital wing yet too. She knew it would change soon enough. Once classes started, accidents with magic were bound to follow. The Quidditch matches would pile on top of that, too. Jospehine turned as someone spoke, and took in the woman standing there. "Yes, I am. Who are you?" She asked, knowing she probably sounded too direct and may be a bit rude. But she wasn't used to strange adults in the hospital wing. "Are you a new teacher?" She added, hoping to soften her initial question.

Claire was glad to see another nurse and she seemed younger than she was for sure. But Claire liked chatting with younger peoples. She felt younger herself while hanging with younger people. But she liked chatting to everyone really, old or young didn't mattered. That was why she felt so happy being here. She adored children, she never had the change to get one of her own so now she could have many children to take care of and giving them love and sweet candy's ofcourse. Her famous ones, with healing powers or just some candy that tasted good. She always cared some with her. Claire loved spoiling children, with her love and caring but also with sweets, but not too much because that would not be good too. Claire smiled at the woman as she asked if she was the new teacher. She didn't looked like a nurse perhaps. But teaching was not her passion. '' Good! I'm Claire Beaumont. I'm the new nurse. So we are co-workers!''Claire than said friendly and a bit too happy perhaps. She had to learn the name of the girl still. And looked around the hospital wing.

Josephine had expected the answer to her question to be yes, so when the woman corrected her and said she was actually the new nurse, Josephine had to reassess her for a moment. She immediately felt a little bit threatened by this new appearance. Hadn't she and Lucius done an adequate job together? But as she thought about it more, she softened a bit to the idea. Especially around Quidditch time or during apparition lessons it would be nice to have an extra pair of hands to support the Hospital wing. The woman looked a bit older than her, and Josephine guessed she was probably experienced in healing. Being relatively new to it, she wondered if this would make her look bad in comparison. But she did have the advantage of knowing more about Hogwarts specifically. At least, she supposed so. "Oh, how fortunate for us." She said, giving the woman a bright smile. "I'm Josephine Arora, one of the other nurses here." She extended her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Shall I show you around?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back