new term tomorrow

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie walked by the lake, looking out at the water. It was her first year here at Hogwarts. The term started tomorrow, and she was terrified. She'd met one person, and she hadnt spoked to Lali for quite a while. And her old friend James always seemed to be shopping.
Steph decided to sit down beside a tree and she got out a book, and began to read, she couldnt concentrate and ended up reading the same page over and over not taking in any of the words. She started out into the distance, 'I wish i made more of a effort making friends.' Steph thought to herself. She sighed and looked down at her book.

Caysi was walking around and doing some back flips, she remembered this summer and how she won the gold medal for diving, she was uber happy. She saw a lonely girl sitting by herself. " Hi, I'm Caysi Finnigan!" She said happily.

Stephanie practically jumped a mile. 'Oh hi, um, im Stephanie Shirley. Your not a first year right?' She asked the girl, she looked a lot older than Steph's fellow first years.

Caysi laughed. " No, I'm a Fourth Year." She said. " How about you?" She asked.

'first year, im a little nervous about starting the new term.' Stephanie told Caysi. Steph sighed and looked back at the lake.

Caysi smiled and sat by Steph. " Don't worry!" She said. " The Professor's are nice and the whole school is wonderful!" She said happily, she loved Hogwarts.

Kiera skipped down to the lake. She was happy to be back at school. She had missed magic terribly though her summer had been amazing. She spotted her best friend. Kiera laughed and did cartwheels all the way to where she was at. She noticed a new Gryffindor with her. "Hey! Whats up?" she said brightly.

Caysi smiled at Peachy. " Hey Peachy, nothing much Peachy, just telling Steph here how Hogwarts is awesome!" She said.

Stephanie looked up at the two girls at the mention of her name, she had been lost in thought and hadnt noticed the other girl arrive.
'Hi, im Steph.' She smiled up at the girl.

'Yep, Gryffindor' :D Stephanie smiled at her, 'what house are you both in?'

'Yeah i think ive seen you in the common room? Hufflepuff? cool, i dont know anyone in hufflepuff.' Stephanie smiled and picked a daisy, and began pulling the petals off, one by one.

'Yeah it was great, i met loads of people. It was a good party' Stephanie told her, truthfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back