OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Daniel was checking out the grounds of the castle by himself when he came across the Quidditch Pitch. Well, he was still far away from it, but it was so big he felt as though it was in front of him. Everything magical seemed so much cooler than the Muggle versions. He thought about Muggle sports. Sure, they were cool and all, but they weren't anything like flying on a broom. That seemed crazy. He sat down and started writing a letter to his sister. He wouldn't be able to send it, since his Dad was very against his sisters knowing about magic unless they had too, but he would save it. Just in case on day he could send it.

Issac was walking around Hogwarts with amazement. Everything was so magical in Hogwarts. When he got to the grounds, he noticed a boy around his age sitting down writing something. He thought that he should talk to the boy, as he needed some friends of his own. He walked towards the boy, tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Hey. My name is Issac" Issac says with a big smile. "Would it be okay if i sat with you?" Issac questions.

Daniel looked up at the person who tapped him on the shoulder."Hey Issac, I'm Daniel. Sure, take a seat!" He quickly finished off what he had been writing before putting the paper away. He didn't want to stop writing, but he did want to make friends. A letter without a send date could wait."You're a first year too?" Daniel asked. He thought that he could remember Issac at the sorting ceremony, but everything was so surreal, he could be mistaken.

Issac smiles at the boy. "Hey, Daniel" Issac says enthusiastically. Issac sat down beside Daniel. "Yea I am," Issac says with a gentle smile. Issac noticed that the boy was in blue robes. "Are you in Ravenclaw?" Issac questions with a smile.

Daniel nodded."I sure am! I'm glad I got Ravenclaw, I don't know much about the other houses." He looked at Issac's robes and saw they were red."Are you in Gryffindor?" He hoped that he'd gotten the colours right. He wished that he'd read more about the houses before coming to Hogwarts. He hadn't really studied much before coming, and he hoped that didn't make him be at the bottom of the class.

Issac smiles at Daniel "Yea, I am" Issac says, as he chuckles. Issac notices that Daniel was holding something. It looked like he was writing to someone or writing something. Issac points to it. "What's that you got there?" Issac says curiously.

Daniel looked down at the paper when Issac pointed at it."Oh, I'm just writing a letter. To my sister." He wasn't sure if he should mention the fact he wasn't going to send it, but he wasn't sure that it mattered."Do you have any siblings?" He wondered if anyone else was in the same situation as him. Maybe there was another Muggleborn somewhere with a similar problem.

Issac nods understanding about letters. Which reminded him that he needed to write a letter to his family. Issac nods when Daniel asks about Issac having siblings. "I have two actually. They're both older than me" Issac laughs a little. "A half-brother and a sister," Issac says. "My sister is in her second year of Hogwarts and is in Hufflepuff," Issac says. "Do you have any other siblings? Or is it just your sister?" Issac questions.

Daniel thought that it must be good to have an older sibling at school, someone who could show you the ropes."I've just got two younger sisters." He wondered what was happening back home. Were Sam and Carrie enjoying school? He hoped they weren't getting into too much trouble with their Dad."Did your half-brother come here too? It must be cool having an older sister at school. You'd be able to ask her where everything is."

Issac laughed a little "Yea he did, but that was a long long time ago" Issac said. "I mean it's alright with her being here an all. But she babies me a lot" Issac shrugs. "What's your favourite thing to do?" Issac asks.

Daniel laughed."Yeah, I could see me babying my sisters. It's an older sibling thing." He wasn't really sure how to answer Issac's next question, since he wasn't sure to answer with Muggle hobbies or magical hobbies."I like to read. And exploring places! I'm looking forward to flying. I think that'll be one of my favourite subjects." He didn't really know much about other subjects, since he hadn't had the time to look into them, so it was a safe answer.

Issac nods. But still doesn't understand why his sister kept babying him. Maybe he'll figure about that later. Issac also nods and smiles slightly when Daniel talks about what he likes to do and what he is excited for. "Oh, yea! I'm excited about flying too! " Issac says with a laugh. "What's your favourite book to read?" Issac questions. Issac wasn't really a reader, but he wanted to get to know Daniel.

Daniel grinned. He was glad that someone else was looking forward to flying. He didn't know how popular the class would be, since it seemed that not many people were comfortable with flying."I really like this book series called the Giver. It's a Muggle book, about a future society that decides what job you do and there aren't any colours." He could talk about it for ages."Sorry, I'm rambling. What are your hobbies?"

Issac grins at Daniel. "Oh yea, I heard about that book! My mum loves books, so she's mentioned that a few times" Issac says with a smile. He chuckles lightly when Daniel excuses himself for rambling a lot. "Nah, it's alright," Issac says with a smile. "Well, I'm more of a movie person, so I love to watch a lot of muggle movies with my family. I also love music. and sometimes I play small Quidditch games with my siblings" Issac says with a smile. Issac looks around his environment. "The school is so big. I lost my way back to the dorms a few times." Issac chuckles a little while playing with the ends of his robes.

Daniel's eyes lit up when Issac said he knew the book."I've only met one other person that knows it! That's so cool." He listened to Issac talk. Nodding when he said that he had gotten lost, Daniel said,"Same. It is really big. Hopefully I'll be able to find my way around by the end of the year." He didn't like the idea of getting lost every year. He guessed that Issac wasn't a Muggleborn, since he said he'd played Quidditch with his family."What's Quidditch like? I've never seen a game before."

Issac smiles at Daniel when he also had the slight same experience of Hogwarts New Zealand being so big. Issac's eyes light up when Daniel mentions about Quidditch. "Oh! Quidditch is one of the best wizarding sports ever!" Issac exclaims. "It's kinda like basketball, only that you fly on broomsticks and you have three hoops and have four different balls" Issac chuckles. "I should show you it sometime!" Issac says with a smile. He hoped he could become friends with Daniel.

Daniel was super excited about Issac's offer to show him Quidditch."That would be great! And super cool!" He hoped that Issac and him could be friends. It would be nice to have a friend that had an interest in the same sport as him."Basketball on brooms. That sounds like fun!" Daniel had seen a few games of basketball before and had thoroughly enjoyed it. He wondered if it would have the same affect in the air.

Issac laughs a little. "Awesome!" Issac says with a big smile. "Only thing though is that I'm not that great at Quidditch, but I know most of it I guess," Issac says with a shrug and smile. Issac remembers that he had some chocolate in his pocket. He slowly gives a piece of chocolate to Daniel. "Would you like a piece?" Issac says with a smile, as he offered the piece of chocolate. "It could be like, uh I don't know. A start to a new friendship?" Issac chuckles and little and questions. He hoped that Daniel had accepted his offer to both the chocolate and to become friends.

Daniel grinned."I'd never turn down chocolate. Or a friendship!" He took the piece from Issac."Thanks, I'll have to get some of my own to share." He felt bad that he didn't have anything to offer in return, but a friendship was a good start. He was glad to know someone else, even if Issac was in a different house to him."So, what's Gryffindor like? I've always been interested in the different houses."

Issac smiles when Daniel accepts both his offers. Issac thinks for a bit about why he thought Gryffindor. "Gryffindor is alright I guess. I haven't spent much time in Hogwarts to know what it's like yet." Issac says as he comes to his final decision. "What about you? What's Ravenclaw like for you?" Issac says with interest.

Daniel smiled."It's good! The common room is a great place to studying, and I've met a few other house members already. But like you said, I haven't spent much time at Hogwarts yet. It may change." He hoped it wouldn't, since he liked being in Ravenclaw. It wouldn't be much fun to be in a house he didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back