New Pictures!

fail.jpg

EpicFail.jpg

Gotta love Epic Fails. :oy:

So, an actual picture from Sydney:

dress.jpg

Kings Cross is the seediest place, seriously. We went to McDonalds yesterday and it was so creepy. We passed a few prostitutes and strip clubs, and there were old men staring at us, and people fighting...it was pretty disgusting. The railway station is marginally safer. And that's my awesome new dress. I'd show you a picture with the jacket off but my face looks weird in that picture, lol.

dressagain.jpg

I am seriously obsessed with this dress. Seriously.
Sydney's awesome. :D That is Hyde Park that I'm...lying on. :p

Violet Bellamy said:
dressagain.jpg

I am seriously obsessed with this dress. Seriously.
Sydney's awesome. :D That is Hyde Park that I'm...lying on. :p
so you were right
the dress was awesome!!
i must come to australia and steal it from you :p

They're funny, yes. But the apostrophe in the second one is out of place and it's driving me crazy. :frantics:

Patricia Rogers said:
Violet Bellamy said:
They're funny, yes. But the apostrophe in the second one is out of place and it's driving me crazy. :frantics:
OMG That's all you can think about :o :o :p
What can I say? I'm an English nerd. Apparently when I was 4 years old I was pointing out apostrophes in the wrong places. :p

Violet Bellamy said:
Patricia Rogers said:
Violet Bellamy said:
OMG That's all you can think about :o :o :p
What can I say? I'm an English nerd. Apparently when I was 4 years old I was pointing out apostrophes in the wrong places. :p
Wow that is very weird :p

But it shows that your heading in the right path, career wise :)

This made me laugh, I tried it on everyone in my class =P
326342.jpg

424165.jpg

White crayons scare me =0

422524.jpg

331586.jpg

Okay.... I now have an obsession with crayons....

Violet Bellamy said:
Omg I feel the same way!!!

I took this from my bedroom window this morning
[imghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq281/stephshirleyy/DSC01325.jpg?t=1228204259[/img]
[:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back