• Enemy
• Relationship Down the Road

••• needs
• Friends
• Enemies/People to laugh at
• A Final

••• currently
• In a relationship, of which I need to check on
• in no threads atm :( that I know of, if she's in a thread with you, please PM the link and let me know what the plan was
• Thanks

Since I am new here and need threads to get a feel of Marcus, I offer him up as either a friend or an annoyance depending on how she interacts with Marcus.

Madison Carter

Madison is a very nice girl. I'm looking for a best friend possibly? She will be in Dutmstrang. She is quite cheeky and a lot of fun. Madi is considered very pretty.

May I ask who Moriah's PlayBy is?

Marcus Karlson said:
Since I am new here and need threads to get a feel of Marcus, I offer him up as either a friend or an annoyance depending on how she interacts with Marcus.
Sure we can see how they get along :) Most likely as a friend but we can change it around later if you want :p
Would you like to start the thread or shall I?
Madison Carter said:
Madison Carter

Madison is a very nice girl. I'm looking for a best friend possibly? She will be in Dutmstrang. She is quite cheeky and a lot of fun. Madi is considered very pretty.

May I ask who Moriah's PlayBy is?
Leighton Meester..

Prehaps they can start off meeting each other and we can see if they can get close enough to be friends :) We can start this once she's a Durmstrang :D

sounds good to me then :p I'd say Durmstrang institute is the best place for it I have to head off for dinner soon

Chloe LeBlanc said:
Could you? :wub:
If and when inspiration hits me I will :p Nah I'm just kidding I'll start it either tonight or tomorrow after Easter festivites.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back