New One

Snow Blaze

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Snow sat on the Ravenclaw table. It's the first day and being a first year, she didn't know anyone. She looked at the other students around her and wished that someone would talk to her. She thought that no one would want to talk to her. She sighed, not noticing that she is being noticed by the other students. She was really pretty.

Briony walked into the Great Hall, feeling excited yet jittery about her new status as a student. She had been looking forward to this day for quite some time, and having breakfast in the Great Hall was only the starting point for her. She yawned and walked to her table sitting by a very pretty Asian girl. "Good morning!" She chirped.

Keira entered the great hall with her lunch, and looked for a place to sit. Most of the Ravenclaw table was crowded, apart from an area next to two girls. Perfect.
'Hiya.' Keira said, and slid herself into the seat. 'Mornin,' she nodded at a girl she hadn't seen before. She recognised Snow. 'How is everyone?' She asked. 'I'm Keira.' She said to the other girl.

Snow looked at the two first years who had joined her. She smiled cheerfully at them, excited to make new friends in her new House. "Good morning," she greeted the two. "I'm Snow. Well, I don't know about the others but I think Hogwarts is really great. I've never been a place so-- magical." she blushed as she finished her sentence. She was a muggle born and somehow, she was embarrassed about that fact.

"I'm Briony. Nice to meet you." Briony replied to Keira and Snow. Keira seemed like a nice girl, it was obvious she must already know the other girl. "Hogwarts is great!" Briony agreed with enthusiasm. "I was raised in a magical family, but since we lived in a muggle city we never got to show our true colors like we get to here."

Logan walked into the main hall. He was on his way to eat at the ravenclaw table. He smiled at some girls as he sat down. " Hello. How is everyone this morning. Im Logan." He took a peice of toast and nibbled it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back