Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella was sif in the chair and looked to amaizing wiev. She was so nervous about this magical world and wha if she won't belong her? But she know that Bella will be try her best and find new friends going to shcool and mayby it will be easy know better magical world. Her parents was muggle but why he was here? Mayby her mother was try protecter her from her òwn past? Bella didn't know what was the truth and only know her mother. Bella looked around and she was thinking what she can do right now our going to home and wach a movie but she looked one boy was her and he seemed interesting. Bella looked to him and what he was doing her.

Melusine had arrived earlier in the day to do her Hogwarts errands but she had been distracted by all the things to watch.She had wanted to go there alone but her father had chosen to accompany her anyway, he had to be at the table of a restaurant not far away waiting for her to finish her shopping.
It was when she decided to really start doing it that she spotted another girl her age ,who seemed nervous and somewhat lost, who was looking in her direction. "Hey, do you want something?" She had said this sentence with a tone colder than she would have liked "You need help I mean?" she added, taking care to have a more neutral voice.

Bella didn't want to give the impression that she looked lost. She had come with her uncle to celebrate her eleventh birthday. "Hey! Am, not realy! I'm here with my uncle and today, it's my birthday" Bella blushed the girl and she looked her age and it was curios if she was to going the Hogwarts.

"Oh! Okay" She was a little embarrassed that she was wrong about the situation. " And Happy Birthday by the way" she said nonchalantly to the girl." Do you have to go somewhere in particular?" asked Mélusine, feigning indifference, not wanting to admit that she preferred spending her afternoon with someone her age rather than alone.

Last edited:
"Thanky so much! What your name?" Bella wanted try know others girl name and started talk for begining. "Do you know where here is good shop? I always wanted by pink teady bear." Bella didn't know whery good new places but she was try know where find to good shop with all toys.

"My name is Melusine and you?" she asked before answering the girl's second question "I don't think there is that here but if you want a pink pet to go to Hogwarts with, I will advise you there pet store, they sell Pygmy Puffs.They are really cute "she said, letting slip the last sentence" Uh, I mean - well they are cute according to the people I know "she added hoping that the girl would believe that excuse.

Last edited:
"It's nice to meet you! My name is Elizabella but friends call me Bella and i'm from Auckland" She blushed when she finished her talk and hoped thst she don't scare the girl. "Pink pet you say? That would be nice and what they small creatures eat our something do? I just first time know they. " Bella smiled.

"Elizabella…" Melusine repeated just to herself., thinking she would have no trouble remembering the girl's first name. She was surprised when Elizabella told her that she was from Auckland "I live there too" she said wondering if that interested her interlocutor.
"Oh, I think they eats just about anything, from what I've been told, so it must be pretty easy to deal with. I mean for kids like us they're good pets. "the more she talked about it the more she wanted to buy one, but that would be out of step with her current image.

Last edited:
Bella chuchled when she say her name. Bella know her name was hard to remember but she loved that she better be called Bella. Her Mom Emerald Drake always wanted her daughter who was called Elizabella."Are you going to Hogwarts? I'm going this year and i don't know what house suite.me" Bella blushed and she ashemed herself about this. There was lot of houses and she didn't know where she belong. Parker mayby will be Gryffindor house. "That sound good and i think i will by this little cute animal for shcool." She smiled.

"Yeah I'm going, I was just going to buy the supplies" she replied. When she saw the young girl blush at the idea of not knowing which house would suit her Mélusine felt obligated to reassure Bella. "Don't worry about that I think we're all a little stressed by that too" she said with a small smile which disappeared as quickly as it had appeared .

"Mayby we can be friends? What you think about idea and go shcool together when be train?" Bella hoped that she say yes and she wanted be friends with her and she seemed nice person. "Yeah, you are right. I just to hard my self becouse i don't wanna be get joked about this becouse i have a muggle family and there no have a wizards." She take deep breath.

"If you want" she said responding with another smile, she definitely had exceeded her number of smiles in one day by 100%."Don't worry they won't joke on you because if that ever happens, I'll be there to cast a spell that they'll remember all their lives," she said, sounding threatening before smiling again She knew all too well people who held negative opinions about Muggles and Muggleborns that she sometimes had to put up with debates about this at some family dinner.

"Of course, i want" She seemed nice person and why not they can be friends? She definetly needed met her best friend and soulmate Aiden. She know that she get today his hat and that was realy sweet of him."Aww, thanky so much" Bella smiled to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back