new life

Morgan Le Fey

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
fancy staff
Morgan walked along the main street of brightstone village. her strides were long and her stance was tall. in short she appeard confident and intimidating. however inside she was shaking. she hadnt left her home in England ever and now she had ventured out to New Zealand so she could be with her daughter. Her long cut dress floted only milimeaters above the ground and her black hair rippled down her back as she walked. that gave away her iner anger was the scowl that caused her brow to furrow. she came to the end of a road and she saw a bench. she sat down and leant her head forward to hde her face. What right do they have! what right at all! to stop me from seeing by daughter? If only they knew who I am she furiously thought. she had just been up to the school to see wether she could see Elvera and some staff member had come down to the gates and told her that she couldn't come in. so now she was stuck in a strange country in a strange time on her own.

Mallory was going to the Brightstone Chamber Of Commerce to meet her friends and fellow shopkeepers in Brightstone Village when she realized that she had knocked into someone's shoulder. However, that someone didn't seem to mind or was to busy. She turned back to see who had been the victim of her haste. "I'm sorry" she said in a polite voice. "Are you okay?"she asked the lady.

Morgan didnt move as someone bumped into her. however as the somone spoke she sharply looked up. she smiled weekly and said, in a throaty voice. "sure, I'm fine." she was just about to jet back to the nothing she was doing when she asked "are you from around here" not waiting for a reply she said "do you know if we can see the hogwarts children?"

Mallory gave the lady a hand. She thought about her question and replied "Yes, I live in NewZealand and own Madam Malkins." However, Mallory wasn't sure what she meant in her second question. Ofcourse, every parent was allowed to see their child if they wished, she thought and then she spoke "Yes, I think you are allowed"

Mallory looked at the lady thinking about her questions. "Did the Hogwarts committee not allow you to see your child?"she asked the lady. Then she smiled and introduced herself "I am Mallory Malkin" and let out her hand for a handshake.

((whoops i didn't see that it was a brightstone weekend, and anyway it would be pretty pointless RPing with myself))

morgan thought as the lady said they she thought the committee should let her see her child. maybe the person at the gate had just been one of the older students playing a joke on her, Morgan probably didn't realize that as age didn't effect her much any more.
not wanting to forget her manners that had been drilled into her from when she was very young she held out her hand for Mallory to shake and tried her best to smile as she said "Hello, Mallory Malkin. I am Morgan Le Fey, but just call me morgan"

Mallory smiled back at Morgan and asked politely. "Did they not allow you to see your kid?"she asked her curiously. She wondered why someone would do such a thing."I'm sure if you wrote to them and asked for an appointment they wouldn't say no" she added enthusiastically.

(why is ur age saying 100+?)

((see my CD herefor more info on my age, as nick has been quizzing me on it))

Morgan chuckled when Mallory said this as prohaps the way she had walked up to the gates and demanded that someone came to talk to her was prohaps ot quite the best way to ask to see Elvera. Prohaps mallorys sugestion of a letter would have been better. "thanks" she said "i hadnt thought of that" after saying this she decided that she wanted to change the topic. she shuffled a little as she thought what to say.

((i cant think of anything))

"I had a god son who studies there" Mallory told Morgan. "He's a fourth year" he added guessing that Morgan's child was a first year. "Can't you write to your child and ask her to meet you here in one of her trips?"Mallory questioned because that was how Andrew met her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back