New House, New Trouble

Jasmin Rodriguez

Jasmin and Lexi just moved to their new house that Jasmin bought on her own savings and didn't bother to use the money her husband gave to them. But she thought that the new house is going to be the last she will be probleming but Jasmin didn't expect that her own daughter will be her problem too. An owl came to her earlier this morning from her co-worker at school and saying that Lexi got into trouble by hexing a first year student and stunning a Professor. This made her anger more that she almost trashed the new fully furnished house. She was at the living room when she called out for her daughter, "Lexi, come here right now!" She pace from left to right.

Lexi was at her new bedroom, they just moved from a muggle suburbs at Napier. Its pretty cool at the neighborhood but she doesn't hangout with muggles quite often. She was surfing on her new computer courtesy by her father that bought that computer for her, when she heard her mother called for her in the living room. Lexi rolled her eyes and went down at the staircase and into the living room, "What is it, Mom?" She asked, brows frowned as she looked at Jasmin. "Something wrong? Did I do something? Did the cat jump at the pool again?" This questions was bothering her now.

As she heard the footsteps of her daughter going down at the stairs, Jasmin folded her arms on her chest and narrowed her eyes as Lexi came into view of the living room archway. "I thought you have change?" She asked her child, tapping her left foot on the wooden plate ground of the house. Jasmin threw the letter onto the center table and waiting for Lexi's explanation on what happen at the school, come on, the kid stunned a Professor what on earth did Lexi ate for breakfast at that day? She sigh as she took a seat at the single couch and face her palm. "Lexi, another of this and you will be expelled and I don't want that to happen to you." I'm a single mother to two children in this house and Lexi isn't cooperating with me she thought and took a deep breath before looking back at her. "You are grounded forever, Lexi. I will just tell you this once, change your attitude." Jasmin really doesn't know what she did wrong on taking care of Lexi, Alexia isn't like that when she's still alive.

Lexi can't understand her mom about something to change about but when she saw the letter her mom had dropped at the center table, the blood on her face have dropped out. Lexi listen at Jasmin as she blabber about what happen at the school and about her going to be expelled if she didn't stop what she always do. She just couldn't help torturing students because its boring, Lexi took a seat at the couch opposite her, her mouth fell open as she heard that she was grounded forever. "MOM, this isn't fair at all." Lexi shouted at her mother, she stood up from the couch and crossed her arms to her chest. Its only a freaking stunning spell to a Professor and a hex to a student, she's not even expelled yet. "Its like I'm not your daughter, Its just a detention but Professor Styx didn't gave me one expect that I will just work an essay on the rules of the school." Lexi said angrily, stomping her feet at the same time at the floor.

"This isn't fair? ... Lexi, this is fair." Jasmin told her daughter making every words understandable. "All summer your just going to stay in doors, no owls to friends, no internet and no television." She really can't handle Lexi as this was always her ex-husbands job. Jasmin sigh as she face her palm again and rub it, "And at school ..." Jasmin trailed off thinking Lexi can't do much inside of the school because she can look out on her daughter everyday. "Never mind about inside of the school, I can look out on you there." She told her and stood up again, Lucky your cousin doesn't make my head go whoops Jasmin thought to herself because Llheione was a sweet child and doesn't give her headaches not like her own daughter. "Now, go to your room, I'm going to turn off the internet and take your raven at the same time." Jasmin went out of the living room and up the stairs going to Lexi's room to take the raven and into her room to unplugged the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back