New Horizons

Vadiken Shmit

Wand
12" Oak wand Essance of a Firebird Tail
Vadiken had been wondering the lakefront for hourse admiring it's pretifulness. He was waiting for a boy his age to show up. His name was Monty. Vadiken had seen Monty in the halls of hogwarts but never actually got to talk with him. He had almost no friends at Hogwarts and needed to make a few more.

Vadiken Took out his wand and started shooting random spells out into the water. He didn't know very many except Wingardium Levosia, Lumonus, and Expeliarmnus. He used Wingardium Levosia to lift some water and shoot it as far as it could up into the sky.

After making his way down the stairs, that seemed impossible. Monty had finally gotten to the Lakefront. Monty had received a letter from a boy named, Vadiken Shmit. He hadn't formally met the boy yet. But it was a change for Monty, being most of his friends were girls. He actually hasn't talked to a single male student since he's been to Hogwarts. This is the first boy I am going to meet, Monty thought to himself. Even though he had know idea what this boy looked like. He waited patiently for the young Hufflepuff to see him. Hopefully, he knew what Monty looked like. All Monty hoped, was that he wasn't a weirdo.

((Little does monty know.....lol no))

Vadiken had been waiting at the lakefront for about 10 minutes. The water was glistening and sparkeling. After about another 2 minutes, he saw somebody decending the staircase. "I wonder if that's Monty." Vadiken mumbbled to himself. He had some friends, but felt like getting more. "Yup that's the boy i've seen in the halls." said Vadiken quietly. Vadiken waved and shouted," MONTY! OVER HERE!" Vadiken waited for Monty to come and talk. Vadiken was glad he had showed up after all.

Monty began to think about what he was going to say. He wasn't sure what he would say. I suppose a simple greeting is required, Monty thought to himself. He messed with his hair, even though he didn't care how it looked. Then he looked down his school robes. Even though they weren't wrinkled, he still felt it was necessary to dust them off.

Just as he got done straighting out his robes, a boy yelled Monty's name. Monty was a bit startled by the response. Monty then began to make his way over to the boy. As he got closer, Monty let out his hand. In a motion that looked like he was going to receive a hand shake.

"Heya, I'm Monty." Monty said, even though the boy already knew who he was.

Lol

Vadiken watched as they shook hands. "I've been waiting." said Vadiken. Then a distant glow went threw Vadiken's eyes and he said, "Are you ready Monty?" Vadiken took out his wand. This would be a true duel. One where one of them would end up in the Hospital Wing. "MONTY!" Vadiken shouted. "It's Time For A Duel!" Vadiken raised his wand and shouted, "Wingardium Levosia!"

((Sorry bout that. Umm, since i can't godmod, i know you choose whether the spell hits you or not, but can you make it so it hits you? Just t o make it interesting))((You can hit me with a spell rigth after and then the fight begins))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back