Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Sugar or Spice
Your Choice

I'm adding my two newest characters here, they really aren't my newest but I had taken a break from the site right after I created them and when I came back I forgot about them.

Buitin - Bituin and her older sister both appear to be very sweet girls. However they are far from being anything a like. Bituin is the only one of the two who is actually very nice. Her sister more two faced and a leader. Bituin is very much on the quiet side of things but she does enjoy to do her own things. Whenever Josefina wants to do something she doesn't she'll voice her opinions to the older girl and even walk away when the elder tries to throw a tantrum to get her way.

Needs: A few Friends that she won't share with her sister. These People can also have plots with Josefina who will pick on them and try to get them away from her sister, jealous of the fact her sister has friends and they don't want to be her friend as well. She is to young for love prehaps in a few years. I don't like to set up finals for my characters before rping with the possible people. But when you reply you can let me know below if you are thinking of anything more than friends and I'll be sure to keep it in mind for the future :wub: Crushes on her are also fine, she'd be the type that once she found out would still be friends with the person and have red in her cheeks from it. :shy:
[th colspan="1"] Bituin[/th]

Josefina - Josefina is a normal kid the type who enjoys throwing tantrums to get her way. She believes that she can and should get anything she wants. Despite her many actions into seeming bad, Josefina can be really sweet to those who deserve her kindness, or when there is something which she wants from the person. The yong girl is very twofaced. She only really gets on with her younger sister, Bituin.

Needs: Most Enemies are in store for this character. She's set on two people to actually get by her rough exterior and be friends with her for the moment. I just need simple plots where we just have her bully the other person and such. These will mostly just be one thread sort of things unless you need a bully for your character throughout the years which she can be as well. Love is the same as Bituin above, just let me know if you think its a possibility. Crushes on her are fine, though I don't see that really happening, lol.
[th colspan="1"] Josefina[/th]

All I can ask is that if you want to roleplay with one of these girls that you bring some treats for me :) :p
Just Kidding.

Hey steph I have Lillian here who is a spoilt brat but also ha a nerdy side to her. She can be sweet but also quite *****y if you get on the wrong side of her.
Just thought I'd put her out there

Hey Steph!

For an enemy for Josefina I have JazzyMae Smile. She is a third year Hufflepuff and is very sweet. Lately, on the inside she has been very upset and angry due to lack of communication with people. I was thinking Josefina could be a bully to JazzyMae. Jazzy is useless when it comes to comebacks and she is in a very sensitive state right now. She is five feet tall, so she does not look like a third year. Tell me what you think. :)

~Lovi

David - I'm not sure exactly which one Lillian would actually be better for. Bituin wouldn't enjoy hanging around a spoiled brat because her sister is also a brat and so she's moving away from that and I figure her to have more guy friends anyways.
Josefina would just be sweet to her at first but I don't think it'd take her long to find a fault in Lillian and then they'd just have a girl fight most likely and not go anywhere some there...

Lovi- She would get so full of herself once she found out JazzyMae is a third year, haha. I think she'd bully the girl if she found her crying or something. She's more likely to go for the people who appear to be weaker than she.

Crying? Hmm, I think can make that happen. Should I start something?

If ya want :)

And by the way :wub: the PB!

Yeah, he's awesome! I :wub: him too.

Here is the topic I started. It's not super good.

Yupp :wub: lol

It's fine I'll get to it soon :) I'm not good at starting topics either haha.

Hey Steph :)

I have Desiree here. She could be anything you want, really.

Desiree was born in Moscow but her family moved to Russia. Her mother is Russian while her dad is American. She has two siblings in which she is in the middle. She's a vegetarian and has passion for mother earth. She's rebellious and doesn't like it when people tells her what to do. She's most concern with the World Crisis and hates it when people question her. She's nice to people who's nice to her but she can be mean if she's not in the mood. However, she can be sweet when she wants to. She's tough and is reckless and is determined to make the world a better place.

What do ya think?

-Nico

Hey Nico!

Well She actually sounds a lot like Josefina :p Their father is actually Spanish/American so they share that.
I don't know how well Josefina would actually get on with someone just like her! Bituin would just get annoyed that there's practically another person like her sister around. But I think we can play it out with Josefina.

Okay then. :) So, what would the two be like? Friends or enemies or something?

What About Frememies? Sometimes they get along sometimes they don't? It'd be a sort of dynamic meeting everytime they meet up so it'd be funny to see what happens :)

Okay then. :)

My goodness it probably would've been better for you to start it but I can get to it after my next class! Sorry!!!

Sorry if it took me SOOO long to reply. I was just really busy. Anyways, okay I guess. I'll start it later or tomorrow. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back