Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Open after Camilla replies as Renata Stepanova

It had been a couple of days since school had started up again, and Molly was excited for the new year. Her break was okay, she got to meet up with Evie during her break which was quite fun. She even got to catch up with her friends and family while she was away. But she was extremely excited to be back at school, to be with her friends and to make new friends as well. The girl made her way towards the student lounge, her fluffy companion that she took everywhere with her. She loved Gumdrop very dearly. As the girl entered the student lounge, there weren't many people around, the people weren't familiar faces to her, but she decided to make her way towards the shelf filled with board games. Hoping that maybe something would catch her eye.

Renata was still getting her bearings around the place, but getting lost in Hogwarts wasn't such a bad thing. At least there was always something interesting to see. Still, a few days in she at least knew that the fourth floor corridor was a safe bet to hang around, as that was where her dorm was, the library was, and the student lounge. Everyone she'd met in Hufflepuff was really friendly, too - it was so much more welcoming than Durmstrang. And not having to wear super heavy robes was a bonus. It was all just more comfortable.

She entered the student lounge, looking around to see if there was anything exciting happening to scope out. It was pretty quiet, but she at least recognized one person (and one cat). "Hi Molly! Hi Gumdrop!" She waved at the two of them, almost skipping over. "How is it going?"

Molly looked up when she heard a voice and smiled when she noticed it was her new roommate. She didn't really know Renata, but she was always happy to make friends. She smiles a little more when her roommate says hi to Gumdrop. "Gumdrop says hi back to you!" Molly says with a giggle. The Hufflepuff shrugs at Renata's question. "I'm not sure. I was thinking of playing a board game or something. But I don't know which game I wanted to play" Molly says with a slight frown, as she pets her cat gently. "Do you recommend any games?"

Renata was a little worried about making a bad impression on her roommates. She tried very hard to be nice and friendly and get involved in everything (although she knew she wasn't particularly good at anything but she was always motivated to have a go) but would they think she was trying too hard? She'd avoided people completely at Durmstrang as much as was possible considering how poorly they thought of her and her family - understandably so. But she didn't want to be hated by the people she was going to be living with for hopefully the next five years, so she wanted desperately for them to at least tolerate her.

"Hmmm...I haven't really gotten to play many board games. I can play blackjack and poker?" she replied, wondering if that was strange. She'd mostly picked it up while her mother was singing at bars. Staff hadn't been sure what to do with a six year old so they'd taught her how to play cards. "I guess there's always gobstones, though the rules are a bit confusing to me."

Molly listened as her roommate had mentioned and recommended a few card games. She wasn't sure how to play either one of them, though they did sound interesting. "Oh! I haven't really played those before. But maybe you could teach me how to play it, maybe we could play that together?" Molly asked with a giggle. She always liked to learn about new things and didn't mind learning how to play card games. She looked up at the different board games and card games that were on the shelf when Renata mentioned the gobstones, noticing one or two different gobstones games on the shelf. "I dunno how to play either if I'm being honest. Looks interesting, but it might take me aggeeesss until I can get it" Molly says with giggles as she continued to pet her cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back