New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Jane

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Okay so I decided to make a new character (just for the fun of it)
This is what I came up with.

images

Amelia Jane.
She is my first proper Slytherin.The last one I kind of just abandoned,but it won't happen this time!Anyways here is a brief summary of her.
She is the fourth of eight.She is eleven years of age.She is half-blood.She has four brothers and three sisters.She is the middle child.She is very protective of her younger siblings.If anyone hurts them she makes sure that they will never do it again and regret that they did.The same goes for her friends.In school she can be quiet the b!tch but only when she finds it necessary.If some says anything about her friends she will be ruthless in revenge.If anything is said about herself she just ignores it and laughs it off.She doesn't really care.She is very open-minded.When around her family she is quiet sweet and funny.She loves to make them laugh.It makes her day when she sees one of them laugh or all of them.She loves spending time with them.She is very reckless and doesn't really care for er own safety.She loves magic and quidditch.She loves to play basketball.She is very fit.She loves music and she can play the piano and sing.

That's all really at the moment,things could possibly be added on.
Anyways so I'm looking for friends,a best friend(doesn't matter what house) and possibly a love interest for the future.

Thanks a bunch!
Johanna

hey johanna

i have stefan here you know what he's been trough and everything so its up yo you

Hey Johanna! I can offer Satsuke as a possible love interest for the future. He is very sweet and likes to go by his own rules. He likes to explore and can get protective over people he sees as friends. The two can start off as friends if you would like.

Stefan and Amelia
You would be mean to him at first but maybe after a while,they could be friends.I'll start one tomorrow

Satsuke and Amelia
He would have to gain her trust first of all and then after that they should get one well. Could you start that one please?

Hey Johanna ^_^

So I also made a first year for the fun of it, and because one of Teigan's charries needed a kid :p

Anyway, his name is Deme Aurelious, he is a Ravenclaw, though I have no idea how. He is a bubbly boy who has a thirst for adventure and his curiosity is impossible to quench. He is a happy boy and generally likes life, he loves colours and art, though he is a bad drawer, and he likes to experiment with new things, he is not the sort of boy to do something because it makes sense.

So there you go, if you're interested, that's fabulous, if not, that's okay too :)

Sure I will, just give me a few hours and I'll Pm it to you. Have to go to school first ;) (Tenilee)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back