Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby woke up suddenly, and found she had fallen asleep on the desk reading "Magical Beats and where to find them". Looking sheepishly around she woke herself up properly and picked up the book, taking it back towards it's shelf. She wandered over to the side of the Library looking for something she could take out with her. All the potions and herbology books reminded her of Larissa and Jacob, and she wondered where the rest of her friends had got to.

She was about the leave the library with a defence against the dark arts book, when she saw two first years she recognised by the door. "Hey, Imogen" she smiled, remembering her from teaching her a small amount of flying. She grinned to Teddy, who who knew from her house.

Immy had been spending a lot of her time in the library. Almost as much time as she spent outside on the grounds. Immy had been reading the same page from a book about early wizard history. No words were entering her brain. She was finding it hard to concentrate. Finally Immy closed the book over and stood up. She brushed down her grey skirt and walked over to where she'd found the book. Immy went back to her stuff and swung the bag onto her shoulder. Immy began to make her way out the library when she spotted Teddy. Immy hadn't seen him in a long while. She was a little annoyed by this, Immy wanted to spend more time with Teddy.

"Hey Teddy." Immy said brightly to him. Just then someone said Immy's name. Immy turned round and saw, Libby a girl who had helped Immy fly. She smiled to her. "Hey Libby, What brings the two of you to the library?"

Teddy made his way to the library, this was actually the first time he had been in here and was just curious to see what it was like. As he entered he saw a familiar face, Immy. "Heya Immy."

He grinned at her before hearing a girls voice speak her name. He turned with her to look and saw a girl he knew from his house, Libby. He smiled and waved at her, she seemed nice if a bit mad but he was used to people like that. You had to be with his friends. "Hey Libby."

Teddy turned back to Immy when she answered the question. "I just wanted to see what it was like, haven't made it up here yet."

Libby grinned, "I came down just to look for something to do. How about you guys?" she asked, and listened to Teddy. Libby brushed back her hair and sighed. "You haven't been here yet!" Libby was suprized at first, but then realized, not everyone she guessed love books as much as she did. "It's good" she said encouragingly.

"Besides, there's not many people in here this time of day," she shrugged looking around.

Immy smiled and nodded as each in turn explained why they were at the library. Immy found she spent more time outside the common room and in Gryffindor than inside. She preferred the outside though Gryffindor common room was very nice. She was a little surprised at it being Teddy's first time in the library but not everyone spent there entire time with a nose in a book like she did.

"I came because I wanted to look at books, I began reading one but I wasn't taking in any of the words."Immy smiled at them both. "I like it when there aren't that many people. It's quieter."

Teddy grinned at Libbys' shock at his first time in the library. "I like books I just brought a few of my own and it took a couple of weeks to read them all." He looked around when she mentioned there not being many people. He could barely see anyone. "I kinda guessed it wasn't rush hour." Teddy jokely pointed out.

Libby grinned at Teddy, taking a quick glance and what books he'd already then read. Remembering she met Immy at Quidditch, she asked Teddy, "Do you like flying?" It seemed Libby had just missed the Hufflepuff team try-outs which she was not best pleased about, but maybe next year she would be able to.

Teddy nodded. "Always have, can't really play quidditch well but I love flying. Do you?" The question was pointed to both Immy and Libby. He had thought about trying for quidditch but he had only played four times in his life and each was a different position, he didn't know if he was good so decided to stick to rugby.

Immy scratched her head as Libby and Teddy spoke. She nodded her head at the mention of flying. Immy had found a secret love for this sport. It was amazing, it made her feel free and she had thoroughly enjoyed watching the Gryffindor try outs. It had been a lot of fun for Immy.

"I love it. I really do." Immy said quickly and excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back