New friends.

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
After lunch in the great hall Lauren walked up to the third floor. She thought about going to the Ravenclaw common room but decided against it. She propped herself up on the window ledge and looked out of the window. She saw people outside on the school grounds. Lauren knew better than to go outside in this weather. She learnt that from the last time she was out, she nearly blew away.

Alexis strolled along the corridor. She noticed a girl of her age looking out the window. She smiled to herself, and wandered over. "Hi, I think i've seen you around. What's your name? Mines Alexis. Call me Alex." She said in a hurry.

Lauren turned to look at the girl. She had seen her before but she had never spoke to her. "Hey Alex. I'm Lauren" she said smiling at the girl. "What brings you here?" Lauren asked Alex.

Lauren laughed "Yeah a little" she grinned. Lauren looked out of the window and saw the wind blowing leaves across the ground. She shrugged her shoulders "No reason. There's a good view here " she pointed to the window. "And it's boring in my common room"she joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back