New Friends

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke walked into the Great Hall with her document bag. This was one weird school. She didn't know that many people. She wanted new friends. She walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down. She started pulling out a notebook and a quill. She wrote in it, Having a good day so far. Hope to make new friends. She finished the entry and put the things away. She heard somebody sit down next to her and she looked to see who it was.

Tawni had just been sorted to the Slytherin house. She haven't met anyone yet but she really doesn't care if she meets people or not after all she's a slytherin and she knows she could live independently.

She wandered around the school to see things that needs to be seen and not needed to be seen.After a while, she got tired so she decided to see. She could see that there was only one empty seat and it was beside a girl who seemed pretty nice. Okay now Tawni would take what she had said about not meeting other people. It's worth a shot right?

"Hi there, I'm Tawni Lancaster" Tawni introduced herself to the girl who was writing something.

Meyke turned and saw a girl with a Slytherin robe sat beside her. The girl introduced herself as Tawni Lancaster and seemed to wait for response from Meyke. Meyke put her feather pen on the table and smiled to Tawni. "Great Hall was so full, eh ? I'm Meyke Liechandra. Slytherin, first year," Meyke introduced herself. Meyke then wait for a reply from Tawni.

"Yes the Great hall is really full.... too hard to find a seat" Tawni said and gave it a little shrug. "Hi there Meyke Liechandra,you're name sounds unusual yet nice" Tawni said as her eyes explored the things that could be seen in the great hall. When the girl said that she was a first year like herself, she gave a smile saying "I'm a slytherin first year too.Welcome aboard" giving her another smile.

Tawni commented Meyke's name and Meyke smiled at her. "Thank you. I also have never heard your name before. The name is unique," Meyke said. Meyke have guessed that Tawni is a first year student. "Hey, how about go to the class together at Monday?" Meyke offered. She hoped Tawni would agree. Some lessons will start at Monday and she'll be glad when Tawni want to share with her the way to class.

Tawni gave a chuckle when the girl said her name was unique. The girl offered her companionship and she seemed nice so Tawni did not refuse."Why not.we have nothing to lose" Tawni said then she smiled. The great hall was accommodating more and more people now but it seems to do its function pretty well.After all,these people will be her schoolmates

Tawni smiled at the girl."Yes I have a family here.he's my cousin but he's on a different world.I mean he has his own world and I don't get to see him often even though he's on the same house.He had this past that he did not want others to see." She sighed and gave it a shrug."Its just like we are strangers to each other.I just knew that he was my cousin a few days ago when a distant relative told me so"

Meyke looked at Tawni and felt not well for asked about Tawni's family. "Well ... I'm sorry to hear that. I t will be sad to hear about it," Meyke replied with soft voice. Then Meyke was pulling an empty plate and fill it with some toast. Meyke handed it to Tawni. "This. Eat and forget about the problem," Meyke added. She smiled to Tawni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back