New Friend

Sarah Bones

OOC First Name
Candley
Sarah was just there at the corner, waiting for somebody to talk to her. She has been quite lonely for sometime now, that she needed someone to talk to. She didn't like socializing very much, for she only had few friends. She stood up, to observe everything around her for her to look like she was very busy. She didn't want people to think that she was lost or at least...out of place. So she kept walking, looking like an idiot, just staring at the ground.

Jake didn't have much to do, so he came down to this area to study a book he had for homework. He sat down and opened to the first page.

Sarah thought she saw a 1st year. She checked if he was a 1st year. He was. Sarah went to him and greeted him. "Hi!" She says brightly. "You're from Gryffindor, right?" She asked. Then she felt dumb. Of course he was. She could see the Gryffindor crest on his uniform.

"Yes," Sarah nods carefully, observing him. Hmmm...I wonder what is he thinking about? She looked at him. "What's your name?" she asks slowly. Looks like this is going to be a slow conversation.

"Sarah." Sarah replied when Jake asked her name. Sarah kept her face straight. She didn't really knew what to say next. Er... "Well Jake," she paused. "I guess I'm glad to meet you." She smiled at him. Sarah wasn't really 100% glad, but still, at least she had someone to talk to. At least, she sighed.

When Jake showed Sarah his book, she looked at it for a while, turned out it was a transfiguration book. "Do you like Transfiguration?" Sarah asks softly.

"Tell me all about you," Sarah demands, then she bit her lip because that wasn't supposed to be the tone of her voice. Good job, Sarah. Oh well, too bad try again next time. Sarah had this habit where when she gets bored, she acts weird, like one time she's shy then after a minute, she keeps babbling on as if someone casted her a Babbling Curse. "Sorry about that. That wasn't suppose to be my tone." Sarah tells Jake. "I don't want to repeat that. So imagine I told you that in a nice way, okay?" She sighed again, not knowing what he was going to say next.

Jake raised an eyebrow.
"I was born a half blood but my wizard father left me when I was a kid so I didn't realise, then I got the letter and my mother remembered, funny, don'tcha think, that she would forget. Anyway, I came here and yeah.

"Oh, okay." Sarah nods, half-understanding what he was saying. She was quite...distracted today.

"Huh?" She asked. Then she remembered what he was asking. "Oh...my mother's a muggle and my dad's a wizard. I have a brother." she paused for awhile. "And I have one sister." she told him.

Sarah didn't comment on that. "So..." she asks, looking at him, sneakily. "Are you going to go to the Yule Ball?" she asks, smirking. Of course, she wasn't planning to ask anybody, at all, she'd prefer to be with friends only.

"Uh...yeah." she paused. "You don't know?" Sarah could not believe it. Everyone was talking about it, and he doesn't know.

"It's on..." Sarah trails off, thinking. When is it again? Oh, right. December 6-8. "It's on December 6-8." she told him.

OOC message: December 6-8 is on July 16-18.

"Right..." Sarah said slowly. "Are you going to get ready now? I think I have to go now, sooner or later." Sarah tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back